Unbroken Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" Luis said softly. "You've given me a great child, a really beautiful child and you've named him Jacob. I couldn't have named him better myself. Thank you very much for that." Then he got quite for some seconds. "I miss you, Aidan. I miss every moment we spent together and the way we used to be in love with each other. Do you remember when..."

"Luis... please," Aidan felt seriously hurt when he heard that. "Stop talking about that and..."

"I love you." Luis shouted for the whole world to hear. His voice echoed throughout the entire palace. "I love you so much..."

"Luis," Aidan made a quick turn, hiding his teary face from him. He had no idea why he was acting like that. "Just leave me alone. I have shown you my child. That's what you wanted and..."

"Yes!" Luis slightly closed his eyes. "But now I want you Aidan. I love you so much and..."

"Stop..."

"I won't..." Luis got up and got a little closer to Aidan. "I will never give up on you. This is my vow to you Aidan. I will always find ways for you to come to me. I will never give up on you. You will always see me begging you until you confess your love for me. Can you bear..."

"Please stop..."

"For now," Luis swallowed. "But... will you let me see my son from now on?"

Aidan took a quick glance behind and smiled teasingly. "We both know the answer to that question, Luis. I don't need to answer it because you already know the answer you are looking for."

"Alright," Luis chuckled. "I promise to continue..."

"I am done with this." Aidan snarled. "Goodbye, Aidan..."

With a grin, Aidan snapped his finger and he was gone. He disappeared together with Jacob and granny who had been a distance away from them. Seeing them gone, Luis took a really deep breath, rubbing on his hands. He felt really empty after losing them. For the first time in forever, he was having the happiest time of his life. He couldn't mask the happiness that was in his heart even though he was really worried. He knew Aidan was one stubborn guy. He could still remember their first meeting two years ago. It was simply the fiercest Aidan he'd ever met.

Luis went back inside to his family and found them seated quietly. He sat on the couch, smiling as brightly as he could. He had his mind on his wonderful baby and how he had been looking like. Tears started pouring down his face again and he couldn't rub them. He was probably the happiest man alive.

"Is he gone?" the king gave a sad sigh.

"Yes!"

"I wish he could have stayed." Granny said softly. "How are we ever going to make him come back to us?"

"Yeah..." Hanna sighed. "Even though he's like that I completely understand his pain and why he had shut himself. He is now a father to the most beautiful baby," She chuckled happily. "I must admit that I really miss him. I want him to come back home."

"Yeah..." The queen sighed. "I want him back in this palace. I am already missing that sweet baby. What will it make for him to come back?"

Hearing the royal family's worries, Luis slowly raised his face, staring at the worried faces. He knew they wanted Aidan... oh hell, he fucking wanted him. He wanted his sweet love and his sweet body again. He wanted to feel the pleasures of Aidan's hot body. He wanted to feel his wonderful heat on him. He wanted to kiss his soft puckered lips.

"Don't worry," Luis said as more tears came out. "I will bring Aidan back to this palace. I will never give up on him. I will always be there for him. I don't even care if I have to follow him like a dog or beg him everywhere he goes. I will have him again."

"But..."

"Trust me father." He said with a smile of assurance. Then he looked straight ahead, remembering Aidan's face. "My family shall be complete again. I will never let him go. I will bring him back into my life, including my lovely son. I won't ever give up."

Luis knew Aidan was a hard nut to crack. He was fierce and really hard to understand. But he was gonna be with him. He was gonna make sure that he brings him back.

"I won't give up on you." Luis thought as tears came out. "I shall have you no matter what. You will be back in my life. I will never give." He nodded his head as a smirk appeared on his face. "You will be mine real soon. I promise."

Luis knew he had to double his efforts to get back Aidan. But he was gonna do it. He was gonna get him back by showing he still loved him. It was a promise.

***

Aidan and granny appeared back at the castle. He was so tired... he was so exhausted and he was so mad that he felt he needed to do something to get that anger out. Reaching the castle, he took a really deep sigh of relief.

"I am really glad I am out of there."

"Are you okay?" Granny smiled brightly.

"Yes!" Aidan tried his possible best to smile brightly. "I am perfectly fine. Thank you for being there for me, granny. I really appreciate..."

"How many times do I have to say to you that... you should stop appreciating me? This is my duty and I really love my job. Besides, I couldn't miss it for my great grandson."

"Thank you." He smiled. "Even though you don't like it, thank you."

"Oh..." She rubbed his cheeks. "Just don't let anything bother you alright. Know that I am right here to listen to you okay. I will always support you in whatever it is that you do. Just tell me..."

"If it is about Luis," He shrugged nonchalantly. "Just know that I am fine. He doesn't bother me at all. Being at the palace didn't bother me at all. I am absolutely fine. But there is just one thing bothering me right now."

"What?"

"I am really hungry," He rubbed on his belly.

Granny chuckled happily, bringing closer for a kiss on the head. "I will..."

"No..." He gave Jacob to her and smiled as brightly as he could. "I will make lunch today. I just want you to sit down and take care of Jacob for me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" Aidan just wanted to forget about the day he had just had. He had spent less than two hours and yet it had felt like eternity. Seeing Luis again was really bad, especially being so close to him. He had seen the guy eyeing him but he had just pretended as if he didn't even see anything because he didn't need Luis' craziness anymore.

"Okay." Granny sighed.

"Alright," Aidan smiled, looking all around. "I don't think Ethan and Justin already know that we are back here. I will go and let them know and then I will return to the kitchen as soon as possible."

"Okay." Granny nodded.

With a smile, Aidan got caught up between choosing the elevator and the stairs. But in the end, he decided he needed a little walk so he chose the stairs. He slowly and quietly climbed up the stairs until he reached the floor on which his lovely brother stayed in. He looked straight ahead and gathered himself, smiling as brightly as he could.

Reaching his brother's room, Aidan quickly held the knob and turned it. The door opened wider and he let himself in, making sure he had that bright smile on his face. But when he eventually entered his brother's room, Aidan lost the smile that he had on his face. It was replaced by a surprised and a little shocked expression. His eyes widened and his mouth gaped, staring at the bed. His heart started racing and he couldn't help but tremble. What he saw was pretty great and he couldn't believe it.

Ethan was lying on the bed but... he was not alone. He was with Justin and both of them seemed to be... in the mood. Justin was on top of Ethan, holding his waist tightly. The two of them were kissing like there was tomorrow. They were sucking on each other's tongues, lips and kissing wherever their mouths could touch. They had their hands all over each other. The moans that were escaping from their mouths were really loud and sensual.

Aidan couldn't believe he was actually seeing that. He wanted to go away from that room but he was suddenly frozen. He couldn't move. The worst was that both Justin and Ethan were only in tight boxer briefs. Aidan could have sworn he saw their iron hard cocks in those boxers. He had seen his brother in a boxer and naked once or twice but he had never seen Justin in anything less than a short. It was disturbing to see him like that. The guy had a bubbly butt and he was hairier than Luis. Fuck! Why did he have to think about Luis at a situation like that, he thought?

Aidan came back to his senses when things started getting awkward. Right in front of him, Ethan moaned louder, moving his hands to Justin's boxer. When he started slipping it off him and Aidan saw his crack, he knew he had to give the two guys their moment.

Taking a deep breath, Aidan made a quick turn and turned to leave but it was too late. The two guys saw him and they stopped what they were doing, looking straight towards the door.

"Aidan..." Justin hollered. "Please..."

But Aidan got out of the room quickly and took a deep breath to calm himself down before he started rushing from there. But before he even managed to take a few steps, he heard the door opening and then a hand gripping him tightly. He was pulled faster and he was later face to face with Justin and closer to his muscular hairy chest. He was just in his boxer and he had a firm grip on Aidan's arm.

"Oh my God," Aidan gasped. "I am really sorry. I didn't... I didn't mean to disturb you. I should have... need to have knocked and then... err... um... I am really sorry for..."

"Aidan!" Justin shook him. He had a really serious face like Aidan had never seen before from him.

"Please... I actually didn't... I am..."

"Why are you shaking?" Justin moved his hands to cup Aidan's cheeks. "You didn't do anything wrong. I am the one that has to apologize. I am really sorry for..."

"What are you talking about?" Aidan chuckled nervously, getting away from Justin's powerful arms. "I disturbed you so I am supposed to be apologizing to you. I shouldn't have..."

"I am sorry," Justin put his hands. "There is something that I really want to..."

"Aidan..." Ethan came rushing out with his boxer only. When he saw him, he took in a deep breath and rushed to him. "I am really sorry for this. I..."

"Ethan," Aidan gulped. He needed to tell the whole truth. "I am really sorry for coming into your room like that. It's just that I got surprised when I came inside. I was caught off guard and... I didn't mean to stare. It's just that I never knew you two were..."

"I should have told you." Ethan sighed. "We shouldn't have hidden it from you, okay? We should have been honest from the very beginning. The truth is..." He slightly closed his eyes, rubbing on his brother's shoulder. "I never knew I was gay until I met him." He smiled brightly at Justin. "All these emotions got hold of me about a year ago when Jacob was born. During the time we were playing together I developed feelings for him and we eventually kissed. It was just a mistake... but we couldn't stop having those feelings for each other so... about three months, we got together and I had my first encounter with him. I swear I didn't mean to hide it from you. I was about to tell you but this whole Luis issue came and I didn't need to make things worse by telling you this."

When Ethan finished the story, Aidan's eyes were wide open, staring at the two guys that had put him in a closet. He couldn't understand they had actually hidden something like that from him. But eventually, after a few seconds, he burst into laughter.

"I kinda suspected it but..." He paused and coughed. "I am really sorry about..."

"You knew?" Justin hollered, looking at him wide eyed. "But..."

"I didn't know but I saw the way you were looking at each other and your blushes." He confessed. "But I am even more surprised straight guys like..."

"I was gay before I even came to you." Justin said softly. "I have been gay for a long time now and..."

"But you don't look like it." He chuckled. "Anyway, I am sorry for..." he gestured. "...that. I actually didn't mean to find you guys about to have..." He chuckled. "It will never happen again. Now that I know..."

"Yes!" Ethan kissed his brother softly. "We are sorry too. We didn't mean to hide this from you. We are truly, truly..."

"You don't have to say anything," He smiled at the two of them, holding their hands beautifully. "What matters is that you two are happy and you love each other. That's all that matters in this world. I will be happy as long as you are happy."

"Thanks..." Justin smiled brightly.

"Okay." Aidan said softly. "I am just glad you make each other people but please... don't hide it anymore. Tell it to granny okay? Tell her that you two have been together."

"Yes!" Ethan brought him closer, planting a wonderful kiss on his head. "I will do that."

Aidan smiled brightly, staring at the two happy guys. Now he felt relieved and he was no longer nervous like he had been when he saw them almost naked.

"Alright, I just came to tell you that we are back. I will go and cook. Why don't you go back to..." He shrugged, pointing to Ethan's room. "...whatever you were doing back there? I will go and cook and then when you are doing with what you are doing, come down and fill your stomachs up okay."

"Okay." They both said.

Aidan waved and went on his way back to the kitchen. He knew he had to make something for his family. He knew he was gonna have to make it special, something that he would draw his entire mind into. It had to be really special and incredible. He knew he had to do that.

Reaching the kitchen, Aidan changed his outfit and wore a beautiful green apron. He still had a bright smile, remembering what he had found his brother and his friend doing. From the way they were kissing and holding each other, Aidan knew they loved each other. He was happy for the both of them because they truly deserved to be happy in each other's arms. They deserved all the happiness in this world.

As Aidan was still thinking about his brother and Justin, their image slipped from his mind. He actually saw him and Luis making love on his bed, smiling and moaning in pleasure.

"God..." Aidan gasped, moving away from the table. He quickly realized that he was sweaty. His heart was racing and his breaths were harsh. He shook his head.

"No..." He seemed shocked. In fact, he was in shock. "I cannot be seeing this. I just can't be seeing Luis and me in that situation... no!" He nodded. "This will not happen."

Taking a deep sigh, Aidan rushed to the table and got everything that he wanted. He needed to start cooking as soon as possible so as to avoid those thoughts from slipping in his mind. He had done his best to shield those thoughts from ever coming into his mind but they just did and he had no idea how they did it but he didn't want anything to come to him.

"I will not let you to come back, Luis." Aidan vowed as a frown appeared on his face. "I will not allow you to make me weaker and vulnerable like a fool again. I won't allow you back into my life. You caused me more than enough pain. I am rebuilding my life and I won't allow you to ruin it."

Aidan didn't like those memories at all. He wasn't gonna allow his feelings to defeat him. He knew it was hurting whenever he heard Luis' confession but that was nothing to him. Luis had betrayed him and he wasn't gonna allow him back into his life. He knew Luis could be persistent but this time it wasn't gonna work at all.

"I won't give up on you." He remembered Luis' promise. "I love you."

What was really wrong with him? The more he tried to forget about the guy the more he got deeper into thoughts about him. He was still in pain over what had happened but he wasn't gonna allow Luis' feelings to cripple him.

"I will do everything to make sure you never come back." He vowed, clenching his fists. "I promise."

Aidan had made a promise and he also remembered Luis had made a promise. He knew Luis was gonna continue pestering him but he had the upper hand. He was not gonna be defeated. He was gonna get rid of Luis for real. That was a promise.

***

A MONTH LATER

*

Aidan and his family were just entering the huge mall which seemed lager than any other mall they had ever been to. It had just been a month and things have been going beautifully, literally for Aidan and his family.

Aidan had just entered the beautiful mall and he was already attracting the many fans that he had. They all had their eyes on him, staring at his beauty and his charm. He had a gorgeous smile on his wonderful face and he was looking super cute. In the month that he had spent in Angria, there have been quite a number of people that have come to visit his castle and admire it. He's been a celebrity since he returned. Everyone had been talking about him. Just when he had been outside the mall, many people had greeted him and it had taken more than an hour just to get inside. People have been asking for his autographs and pictures. It is no wonder he doesn't go out that much. He just wants a quiet life.

Aidan was putting on a beautiful dark blue designer's skinny jean, a deep yellow designer's shirt which was perfect on him and light yellow fancy snickers. He had his long hair tied in a braided ponytail which was reaching all the way down his butt. His hair was just dark without adding anything. He didn't add any diamond sparkles because he just wanted to be normal but no one could deny the fact that he was looking super sexy in his outfit.

Aidan was holding tightly to a pram where his beautiful baby was. It was a beautiful pink, diamond filled baby pram. His baby was dressed in beautiful blue baby clothes with a huge bottle of milk. He was just incredible. Aidan had to wear a smile because everyone kept on staring at him the whole time. He was with the rest of his family and they were dressed beautifully too.

As they entered the mall, they had their eyes everywhere. Everything was really beautiful. They had just come to just do normal things and feel really happy. Everyone else was happy and Aidan just wanted his baby to be familiar with everything in Angria.

"Should I take the baby?" Granny asked, squeezing Aidan's shoulder.

Aidan turned and then smiled brightly. "No, granny. I think I shall be with him." He looked at everyone. "Just go and get anything you want okay. Jacob and I will be doing our own little shopping. And no..." He chuckled, staring at the happy couple, Justin and Ethan. They were now out to granny. "Just get everything you want. I will be able to handle everything." He chuckled happily. "Now just go and have a good time shopping. When you are done... I think I will be done by then."

"Okay."

Both Justin and Ethan kissed Aidan and the baby and then left into the huge mall. He was now just with granny.

"Are you sure you are gonna be..."

"Granny..." Aidan shrugged, holding her hand. "Can you just think about yourself for once and do some normal shopping? I think Jacob and I will be just fine."

"Okay." Granny gripped him into a tight hug and kissed his cheeks. She leaned down and kissed Jacob's sweet cheeks, rubbing on them. He actually giggled softly like the sweet baby that he was. After that, granny smiled at him and then went away.

"Alright, Jacob." He breathed in softly. "It is just you and me now. We gonna have a good daddy son time." He chuckled.

With a sweet smile at the wonderful people that had their eyes on him, Aidan started pushing the pram. He was slowly walking, checking the items that were in the mall. He just wanted to buy something really special for his son so he just kept on going. He knew he had the power to make his son whatever he wanted but that day he just wanted to shop.

It wasn't long before he reached the section were there were a lot beautiful toys, varieties of toys. They were really beautiful and Aidan smiled brightly, letting go of the pram. He leaned down and started checking the wonderful toys that were on that section.

1...678910...15