Unca B Teaches Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mark2
Mark2
53 Followers

Gwen handed her the new shorts and I stepped from the old to the new, taking the opportunity to press my cock again to Pru's cheek, and even drag the rising tip across her upper lip and nose as I hopped a bit and squirmed as the cool slithery fabric rose up my legs.

"Ok Pru, enough fooling around there, let me check the fit." Gwen came over and began to slide her hands all over the very loose fitting shorts.

She ordered me to spread wide as she ran her hands all over my ass. "Come on, Pru. Feel him through the fabric. It is so cool. Bend over and touch the floor, Unca B."

As I touched the floor I could feel the four hands sliding all over the shorts, groping my balls and outlining my cock as it became more fully erect.

"OK Unca B., stand up and reach for the ceiling." As I stayed straddled, and stretched up, my cock now tented the shorts way to the front, and the sliding of hands all over the slippery cloth began again.

Gwen sat on the weight bench and slid a hand up the leg of the shorts as her tiny other hand gripped my ass cheek. She explored my balls as Pru's hand gripped my cock over the fabric and began to slide up and down, squeezing harder and harder.

"Tough to get a grip on things through this slick material, Gwen."

"Yeah Pru, but let's not get carried away. I got plans for that whole package, now that it is in a nicer looking wrapping. On to stage two. Unca B, you just stay still, and no playing with yourself."

Gwen opened the next bag and out tumbled a pair of scissors, a razor, a shaving brush, and a can of shaving cream, along with some lotion and a couple of towels.

"I want to be clean shaven and easy to see when I get on for the first ride of a lifetime." And then Gwen pulled out another package.

A small video camera and tripod that she handed to Pru.

"I want us to be recorded for our posteriors, or is it I want to record our posteriors for us?" She grinned.

"Pru, you are the camerawoman."

"Unca B, you are the barber."

I sat and waited on the end of the bench as Pru set up the camera, and sorted through the shaving gear.

"Gwen, I will have to remove your shorts after the camera rolls. So get over here and stand in front of me, while I place one of the towels on the table."

I looked in to Gwen's eyes as she stood before me, boldly looking me over as well. As I slid my gaze down her torso I saw her nipples crinkled under her top, and her slim belly pulsing below it between her top and her short skirt.

As Pru finished setting the camera up, I said to her that she should keep it in wide angle showing all of Gwen unless I told her to focus in tight.

I told Gwen to face the camera and place her hands under her hair at the back of her neck with her elbows out as we started the process.

With the red eye of the camera watching, I first took the hairbrush and brushed Gwen's hair back from her brow and over her laced fingers at the back of her neck. I made several strokes, watching the hair flow from the brush to lie lightly back, telling Gwen to grasp it in her fingers. When it was smooth and tight back from her face, I put the brush down and took up the large scissors.

"Be still."

I cut the sides of her top down from arm pit through the hem on both sides. The fabric hung loose, showing the bra band which I also cut on both sides, leaving a ruin of cloth under the top. I took up the brush again and brushed out her arm pit hair to fluff it out, then leaned in to smell her scent. I called Pru to come too and smell Gwen.

Her eyes closed, Gwen smiled a secret smile as we sniffed her, and when I kissed her lips she responded hotly. I told Pru to do the same, and as she hesitantly placed her lips on Gwen's I saw Gwen kiss her hotly as well.

"OK Pru, go back to the camera and bring the focus in to her breasts after I reveal them."

As Pru got ready to shift focus, I reached under and snipped the bra shoulder straps and watched as the ruined garment fell slithering to the floor.

Then I snipped straight up the back of the top and cut finally through at the neck, holding the fabric behind the cut until I could let it all fall in a single swoop.

Her nipples were distended. I laid the cool metal of the scissors along them and Gwen thrust her chest out and quietly hissed.

With my other hand I pinched her teats firmly, sliding my fingers off to stiffen her points. I used my nails to scratch the surface. Gwen growled deep in her throat as I tightened up her nipples.

"OK now focus on the hair cutting."

Standing behind her, I sniffed again in her pits and smelled a more pungent musk as her body had warmed to my attention. With tiny short snips, holding tiny clumps at a time I cut the hair in her armpits, and it drifted slowly down, some clinging to her skin, until she had a short stubble on both sides.

Spreading the foam on both sides, I quickly shaved her clean, back and forth, up and down. When she was smooth I wiped the area with a towel, then brought up the bottle of astringent. Splashing a liberal amount on each hand, I applied it to each armpit, and out over her breasts, massaging it in as she hissed with pleasure.

"Ok Pru, now pull back a bit and show her from shoulder to knee as I reveal the rest of her."

As Pru adjusted the camera, I turned and picked up the scissors again. Then with the camera rolling, I reached under the skirt to make sure the panties were tucked in her groove, a nice camel toe is always good to see. It is also nice to watch a girl get rummaged under her skirt on camera. As a sort of preliminary tease, I lifted the skirt to view the panties.

"Gwen, honey, spread just a bit more please."

As she slid her legs wider, I ran my hands up and down her inner thighs. Then I used the scissors to cut the skirt very short, definitely revealing the bottoms of her panties before stopping to look her over again.

She looked really cute with the skirt revealing the panties at her groin. So I told her to turn slowly around and face away from the camera before spreading again and bending way over.

"Now Pru, tighten up the focus a bit so her rear to knee fills the lens."

I could see Pru was getting quite red in the cheeks as she concentrated on shooting her friend getting completely stripped.

I flipped the skirt up over Gwen's back, revealing the open legs and panties covering her hairy pussy. Taking the scissors, I cut all the way up the skirt and through the waist band, letting it drop to the floor, and there was Gwen, bent over, spread legged, showing her dense hair at the sides of her panties, and her slit dampening the crotch.

"Pru, tighten the camera in place and come over here. Make sure it shows Gwen's legs and rear."

I sat on the end of the bench and ran my hand up Gwen's legs to her core, smoothing the thin fabric of her panties to her cunt. OK, Pru, do what I am doing, feel the little curly hairs on her legs. See how they catch the light.

I watched Pru as her hands, trembling a bit followed mine up the backs of Gwen's thighs, curving in to her inner sides. The skin was soft as butter, the legs trembling slightly to the effort of remaining still. I watched Pru's face as she gravely felt her closest friend's inner thighs.

"Did you ever think you wanted to do this to Gwen, Pru? How does she feel?"

Pru just blushed beet red.

"I love to feel the skin of a woman, Pru. One that presents herself to be felt."

Pru looked at me.

"Slide your hands up over her panties now Pru."

Naturally, Pru began to feel over Gwen's wide hips and her soft ass cheeks.

"Yes, yes, Pru, but remember this morning when I fitted your panties for you?"

Pru mumbled something, head averted as she caressed Gwen's rear cheeks more.

"Pru, darling. Make sure the panties tuck well in her groove."

Pru looked back at me alarmed.

"Yes, Pru. Do it the way I did it to you."

I reached over and took one of Pru's hands and cupped her fingers in under Gwen's crotch to cup her puss. Lifting a bit, I had Pru spread her fingers on each side of the pouch and slide back to the rear and up.

"Like that. Do it a couple more times. Now stop when your hand is right in the center where the whole area seems to flatten out. See the damp patch?"

Pru nodded. "So you take one finger and slide it along her middle from there to the front, and see if you can get it to stick to her inner slit."

Pru placed one hand on Gwen's rump and slid the other along the groove, up to the front. Slowly wiggling it a bit as the cloth began to darken more and remain tucked in the groove.

"OK, Pru. One last thing before gong back to the camera. Remember what I did to you when I fitted your panties? Check out what Gwen smells like now."

Pru looked back at me, rebellion in her face.

"Now. Pru. You want to, I can tell. Kneel and do it."

Gwen said, "Please sniff me Prudie. This is sooo sexy, I feel like such a slut." She rose on tip toes and dipped her back, offering her open spread crotch to her friend.

So Pru slipped gracefully to her knees and pressed her nose forward to touch the crotch band lightly. She sniffed.

I said, "Hold it there!" I reached forward and pressed Pru more firmly in to the damp crotch. "Give her a real smelling. She wants it from you. I want to see you doing it with feeling."

Pru slid her cheek up the warm damp middle strip and sniffed her nose down the damp cloth with more fervor. Gwen sighed, "Oooh, that's the way Pru. I love it.

"Ok Pru, now back to the camera for the reveal."

As Pru scurried back to the camera I noticed her nipples were tight, poking nice points in her top.

I then took my time in getting Gwen upright and turned back to the camera, with her panties now quite damp and well tucked in to show her camel toe. Her pubic hair peeped out from the sides, and the mound of her puss rose from her flat belly in a lovely handful of a curve. I cupped her back cheeks in one hand as I pressed her hips a bit forward to the camera.

"Stay like that Gwen."

With the camera looking directly at Gwen's puss, I began to smooth the fabric around it. I lifted her panties front and back, sawing the fabric deeper in to the groove, checking for penetration as I did so. Gradually, more of Gwen's dense pubic hair flowed out from the leg openings.

Her panties were so wet now, they were almost transparent at the crotch band. I reached in behind her and cut through the crotch band low, from side to side so it became loose, but still tucked neatly in her slit.

Then I cut the front as well, following the line of her pubic hair. When the crotch band was separate, I cut up through the panties to the waist from the rear and they fell away.

Except for the tiny bit of cloth tucked deep in her slit, and folding down to reveal most of her curly hair, Gwen was now nude, her body ready for the next step.

"Cut."

I motioned Pru to shut the camera off.

"OK we have to reposition Gwen and the camera for the next bit. Pru, I want the camera high on the tripod looking down on the end of the table. Gwen, honey, stand still with your legs close together, don't lose that cloth. I will pick you up and place you."

As Pru placed the camera, I slid my arm behind Gwen's knees and scooped her off the floor to place her at the edge of the table. With her bum right on the edge, I placed the chair close so she could let her feet down and remain comfortable, but her lovely bushy puss was raised prominent and in full view by the backward bend of her position. Her breasts slid slightly to the side under their own weight, nipples still stiff from arousal.

I helped Pru position and focus so the camera view satisfied what I was planning for next, because I needed Pru to help.

I told Pru to come around to Gwen's feet and wait for my instructions as I headed for Gwen's head.

"All right Pru, grab Gwen's legs and lift them straight up over to hand them to me. Now stand a bit to the side so the camera can see all of Gwen."

I slowly pulled Gwen's legs higher and back towards her shoulders, then wider and wider, until Gwen was spread open like a flower, the tiny scrap of cloth still tucked in to the slit in the forest if curly blond hair.

"Now, Pru. Peel that bit of panty crotch slowly down from the top. Let us see what it was covering."

The engorged and wet lips followed the slow peeling and remained open, pink and risen for display. Gwen's delicate inner lips were rigid thin walls of passion framing her tight virgin hole. At the top where they joined was an almost white button protruding from her long clitoral hood.

"Pru honey, slide your finger lightly along the thin red lips and ask Gwen how it feels."

As Pru delicately focused on the task, using her long index finger, I spread Gwen even more firmly to the bench, to present her open cunt to the investigation.

"Oooh Pru. That feels soo good. Do it again, slowly. Please, slowly. Tease me."

Pru smiled a secret smile and traced the lips again, gaining more confidence. I could see the clit rising even more, and told Pru to stop and take a look at the clit. Pru looked up puzzled.

"Clit. Let me show you."

I went to the other end and handed Gwen's ankles to Pru so I could demonstrate.

"See here Pru? This little bit, the pale pink one sticking out from her folds at the top? Pru nodded as I pressed each side of Gwen's upper lips strongly apart. That is her clitoris. It is very sensitive, and usually too sensitive to touch directly except with maybe something really slick, and smooth. Like a tongue. Or a lubricated cock."

I pressed more on both sides, wiggling the little clit in it's bed of flesh. Ask Gwen how this feels, Pru.

"Gwen? Pru asked.

"OOOOh heavenly, Unca, don't stop. It feels soo good."

"Gwen, do you want it licked a bit before your shave?"

"OOOh yes."

"Say please."

"Please please, don't torture me."

I took Gwen's ankles and spread her very wide, a bit rough, and tight to the table.

"Do you like being opened like this?"

"Ooh yes, Unca. Spread me wide like that."

"Do you want a good licking?"

"Yes. Yes.. Ooh yes."

"Say please."

"Yes. Please please, Unca."

"I can't. I'm busy. You'll have to ask Pru."

Pru gasped, her eyes hypnotized by the pink open lips drooling wetness down the hairy crack to the puckered brown rose at the bottom.

"Pru? Pru please. Please lick me. Just this once. Please? I am sooo horny."

Pru looked at me startled, like a deer in the headlights, frozen. I looked deep in to her wide eyes.

"Do it. I know you are turned on. I know you want to. We both love you. Do it."

Pru looked at me for the longest time, then bent her graceful neck and placed her tongue tentively on the open slit. Gwen squirmed her open cunt up to the tongue.

"Lick from bottom to top. Keep your tongue flat, be soft."

Pru did another lick, her lovely brown hair caressing the open thighs as she licked again slowly up the slit.

"Now put your wet lips around that little nub and suck softly, softly."

As Pru sucked on the little morsel, Gwen writhed and finally reached her hands down to pull Pru tight to her crotch. She shoved Pru tightly against her lips and began desperately scrubbing Pru's nose in her hair near her clit.

I left Gwen's legs high in the air as I bent to lick her nipples and took one in my teeth, biting lightly as I twisted the other.

Suddenly Gwen stiffened and gasped as she shuddered and rolled to her side, weakly waving us off. Tremors of aftershock rushed through her tiny body.

Time for a rest and a shave, I thought. And Pru is coming along nicely.

Mark2
Mark2
53 Followers
12