Uncaged Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Were you lying like that the whole time?" I didn't say a word back, I just smiled, legs still spread wide, and cupped my tits while smirking at her.

"Fuck, you are learning so fucking well!" She dove to kiss me, her lips on mine, her tongue inside my mouth instantly, swirling around mine. I knew she could taste herself on me. Her hands were on my cheeks, stroking my hair, my neck. This is how I started to realize she was just as devoted to me as I was to her. There was such authentic emotion and pride in what she said. I felt incredibly satisfied to have made her smile the way she was doing now.

Eventually though, she started to think about the time. It was still afternoon, we were still (well at least I was) wide out in the open, naked. She giggled, "Ok, you did great, go put your suit back on." I smiled back, got up, and actually did what she said without arguing this time. As soon as we were dressed, we poured ourselves each a glass of wine, then sat down in our camping chairs to finally relax a bit. I was just starting to think about what to say next when I heard the sound of Ben's tires crunching across the gravel. My first thought was about how close we cut that. My second thought was about whether or not I was disappointed...

12