All Comments on 'Uncaged Ch. 06'

by theimperfetc

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SWT3SWT3almost 7 years ago
Catching up on the 6 episodes

I am hooked. I have been scoring 5's all the way along and I almost never do that.

I love the nuances of the characters. I am a man so what do I know about these female responses and actions, but they sure seem in the realm of the possible. Each story has gotten me hot as I read it which is saying a lot.

And you, the author, are a man, if I recall correctly, speaking through a woman. Too much. Women must love you in bed!

There are a few silly things. For example the first story takes place in darkest Canadian winter, but the next couple of stories very, very quickly move to summer. I think that is really too bad as more could have been done with the extreme weather of winter. But then, the story is not yet over so more winter is certainly possible.

OK, bring on the next installments.

theimperfetctheimperfetcalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Weather

Thank you for all your thoughts on the storyline!

I have to touch on the weather. During my actual writing timeline, this weather was dead accurate. In the span of two, three weeks, it went from -4F and a foot of snow to 80F. It's a feature of the area I live in. People have commented to me before about how it seems weird, but it is exactly what happens during mid to late spring. Part of why the very first line in the very first chapter exists. :)

Thank you for the votes, and I hope you think the same heading on. We're not quite half done yet....

Sailman66Sailman66over 6 years ago
Very interesting twist

Like the previous person to comment I to have given 5 stars for every chapter. You have done such a good job that if this was a novel I had actually purchased I would not be in any way disappointed with having spent the money and would certainly keep it to reread at another time. The fact that as they also pointed out that your male but telling it from the female perspective is certainly a credit to you.

I do like the shifting positions of control and will certainly keep reading to see how that plays out in the end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous