All Comments on 'Uncertain Arrival'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot and Romantic

Good to see that sex can go with the full range of human emotions. And watch a beautifuly touching and sexy piece of writing unfold as being the discovery of how good it is with someone new. Thank You, you are a master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hi,from neil

superb yet again,keep it up,your keeping me up

jeansguyjeansguyalmost 12 years ago
To dinkyboots

Just wanted to thank you for your 'insightful' comments on stories. Would have sent this comment to you but you don't seem to accept any comments.

You are a real 'piece of work'! I've learned the stories you love are not worth my time and the stories you diss have some redeeming value that are probably worth reading. I've also realized you main purpose in life if being an obnoxious bore. Great a life DINKY!

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago
TO JEANSGUY

Thank you. I have left a post or two for Dinkyboots as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Appreciative

Stories like this one are my favorites, and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for anything else written by you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
VERY NICE

Very nice indeed. Please keep them coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...