Uncertain Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well maybe now we can..." Jeff didn't finish saying his sentence. He stops in his tracks and points to something coming our way.

"Is that Luka?" Jeff asks questionably.

"Who?" I say just as confused, while looking in the direction of where Jeff is pointing, just in time to see a black German Shepard come running down the street.

"It's Luka. Your mate, Elizabeth's dog." Jeff explains before he calls out to Luka, who then comes running to him wagging his tail happily.

"My mate! Wait Elizabeth..." Her name rolls off my tongue like a symphony, as I finally find out her name. "Wait, if he's here then she must be close by!" I then begin scanning the area for any sign of her.

"Hold up my friend. Luka is her most prized and cherished dog, she would never just leave him alone in town..." Jeff states with concern.

At that moment a flustered man with a bloody nose rushes up to us.

"Please help me! That dog has been chasing after me for hours now!" The man hysterically explains, while Luka is ferociously bearing his teeth at him and growling.

It was then that a familiar intoxicating scent of lavender and roses faintly travels off the man. My wolf and I immediately realize that something was off about this man, who by now is telling his story to Jeff.

"This dirty blonde skank hit me and called her dog on me..." he voice drifted as I then harshly pick him easily off the ground by the collar on his shirt and growled.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ELIZABETH!" I roared in his face, mad at him, for not only insulting my mate, but having done something to her that caused her sick her dog on him.

"Nothing, I didn't do a thing, I swear!" The man cries.

"LIAR!" I scream at him.

"Damien, I'll handle this dip-shit. You two take Luka back to Elizabeth. If you can't find her on the street here's her address." Jeff takes the man, after handing me a piece of paper with Elizabeth's address on it, and puts the man in the car. He drives in the direction of the police station and leaves Luka in our care.

"Well now you have an excuse to see her again. Come on Damien, lets find Elizabeth and straighten this whole mess out. Hey! maybe she even has my mate with her to." Ben replies hopefully. He then begins walking in the direction that the dog came from.

"Yes and hopefully we don't end up on the floor again." I reply back.

All three of us go off down the street. Once again, searching for my mate, Elizabeth.

To be continued...

12