All Comments on 'Uncertain Desires Ch. 05'

by gorilla4

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great chapter....

Though, I hope that you post chapter 6 a lot quicker than this one was. Saying that, I really did enjoy this and can't wait to see what more is in store for Elizabeth and Isabelle. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
add ch.6 faster

add chapter 6 faster

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cant wait for chapter 6

I check daily for the new chapter i hope it dont take you as long as the last chapter did

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
checking daily

Can't wait for chapter 6 your series is wonderful i can't get enough of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please update

Have really enjoyed this so far, please finish the story.

chiruzuhenchiruzuhenover 8 years ago
Great story

Thanks for the new chapter! Great story so far and love the girls independent personality. Hope to see the next chapter soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE PLEASE

I really like this story. Please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I really like your story so far. I'd love to see an update to it some time. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Where is the test of the story.

I really like how it started but where is the rest of it. What happened next do they save the little girl; do they fell in love with the twin alphas. What's going to happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Please see this story through to completion. This is such a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please add for sections to the story there are many loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

When do we get the next chapter? Good story, well formed plots and it left us hanging.

Golden_Apple_CiderGolden_Apple_Ciderover 5 years ago
PLEASE READ EVERYONE!!!

Hi! And I cant even imagine how you might hate me. I am gorilla4 and I was so sidetracked with getting into university I forgot this site. I forgot my account email, so i made a new one. Please, for future updates look to my new name. If you have any comments youd like to send to me, please, do it from my new account. Its gonna take me a bit to recall what I wrote and get new editors and all that, but im back and I VOW to finish this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WHY?

Why was this story never finished? its great

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
Finish the story please

Please continue writing this story you have left us hanging here wanting more for 5 years you would think that you would finish a story that it looks like you took your time to start writing. I really liked it although I would change the girls attitude problem they act like they can say whatever they want to men and act like complete bitches and it's ok but let a guy just come up to them and talk to them and they act like it's a death penalty offense. Yeah Ben shouldn't have touched Isabella but these girls really can't use that as an excuse since they act this way all the time. Also your dad putting you in foster care and being an ass isn't an excuse to take your feelings about him out on everyone and everything around you. I think the guys should let them think they have given up be friendly so they start to like them and then let them think they are moving on and trying to find someone to take thief places in thief life and teach them the lesson. Let them find out on their own that you can't keep pushing everyone away and saying you don't want or need them even though they do they might just believe you and leave you all alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous