Uncertain Desires Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damien? What happened! And stop calling me that!" Elizabeth remarks irritably.

"Come now sexy kitten, don't be like that. I did save you and sisters lives after all. The least you could do is say thank you." Damien states playfully upon her offensiveness. How he loved his mates temper.

"Save?" She repeats skeptically, raising an eyebrow.

"Yup! My brother and I showed up just in time to take out those thugs. By the way, you did a number on a few of them, I'm impressed." Damien states proudly, sitting beside her on the bed.

"Thanks, I guess... So why am I here?" I sneak a peek at Jeff to see he had moved even closer to the doorway, and his eyes are cast low to the ground. Why?

"Well for one my little kitten, you and your sister were knocked out by chloroform. Ben and I brought you back to our place to make sure there wasn't any serious damage." Damien says informedly.

"Well I'm fine now, so I would like to see my sister." She begins to get up, but is stopped by Damien, who by placing his hand softly on my shoulder, keeps me in place on the mattress.

"No. You need to hear something first." Damien says seriously.

"OK, but it better be good. Isabella is probably worried sick by now."

"Those men who attacked you two wanted to kidnap you, in order lure Ben and I to them. I managed to dispose of the men surrounding you, but one of them escaped, we have one here for questioning." Damien cautiously illuminates.

"What would they want with you two?" Elizabeth says suspiciously, not exactly liking where this explanation was headed.

"Those men who attacked you were part of an association of werewolf hunters... You and your sister, my dear, are very special to us. They believed that if they got you, it would influence us to come after you and when we did they would try and kill us." Damien explains through gritted teeth, almost like he was withholding from strangling someone.

He then stops his apparent mental breakdown to then look at Elisabeth, waiting patiently for her response.

"Wait a minute. So your telling me...you and Ben... are a couple of werewolves and you even have some hunters after you."

"Yes." Damien says bluntly, still obviously waiting for my overall reaction.

"And why are we so important to you?" Elizabeth questions, wanting to get as much information out of him as she could, before she acknowledged what he has said.

"You are my mate, and Isabella is Ben's." Damien says conversationally.

"Huh? Could you say that again, I didn't quite catch the last part."

"Haha. Mate, my kitten. To my species, mates are a being that we'll love for all time. They're the most precious gift a Were could ever receive." Damien says with a pleased smirk.

I look over to Jeff, who stares at me with a nervous smile upon his face. Damien continues.

"Elizabeth, I know that at times you look at me as an asshole. I agree, sometimes I can be, but I need you to realize I love you. I love how you fight me, how you can stand your own when needed, how you protect the ones you love with such...passion! You are everything I'd ever want in a women." Damien confesses proudly.

"OK."

"OK?" Damien says dumbfounded.

Damien and Jeff exchange shocked looks at each other and then stare back at Elizabeth in disbelief.

"So you believe me?" Damien questions happily at my apparent cooperation.

"Sure do. You know what else I believe."

"What?" Damien excitedly replies.

"That you are the most idiotic, self absorbed, douche-bag on face of the planet. I think what you are saying is complete nonsense and I can't believe you have the balls to think I'd believe you. I want nothing to do with this craziness and I'm going home with my sister and Luka, and forgetting that I ever met you! Come on Luka." Elizabeth gets up from the bed and passes Damien without even a single glance. She walks towards the door, with Luka right on her heels. Right as she approaches up to the door...

"Jeff." Damien tiredly sighs.

At that moment Jeff stands in front of the door, blocking Elizabeth's path.

"Jeff, what are you doing? Get out of my way!" Elizabeth snaps at him.

"I'm so sorry Elizabeth." Jeff distraughtly states, pain noticeably in his eyes.

"Don't be sorry, just get out of the way!"

"He has no choice." Damien intervenes.

"What do you mean? Jeff , why won't you help me!?" Elizabeth shouts at Jeff and then starts pounding on his chest. She stops all movement when she senses someone behind her.

"He won't help you. I'm his superior, or in this case Alpha." Damien coldly remarks, all while glaring darkly at Jeff.

Elizabeth keeps facing Jeff, refusing to look at Damien.

"What's an Alpha?" She questions, to the now skittish Jeff.

"It's the highest rank of wolf in a pack. I'm his beta, which means I'm his second in command, it also means his rule goes against mine." Jeff says to Elizabeth softly, the slightest trace of tears begin to appear in his eyes.

"Wait, so werewolves are real...and your one of them?"

"You bet he is. If that's not enough, then what do you think about this." Damien says behind me.

She didn't know what he was talking about, until his arm then appeared in front of her. All of a sudden his arm became bigger, fur grew all around it and his nails began to elongate, until finally a giant black paw was all that she could see.

"I need to get..."

"You won't be going anywhere," Damien forcibly turns Elizabeth to face him and continues. " Those men will be looking for the both of you. They will hunt you down... and kill you. As our mates, the two of you will stay here at the compound with us, where its safe. Your apartment has been properly taken care of and Jeff here has already resigned you, Isabella and Luka from your jobs."

"How dare you! We worked hard to get where we are! And what the hell do you mean compound!?"

"This compound kitten. Consists of three hundred acres of forest and is located a hundred miles from Chesterfield. You are in the main house, where the alphas and betas reside. Omegas, the lower class of Weres, live in separate houses surrounding the main house. All of which obey and serve Ben and I's every command. Please kitten, we care for you both. Each day of your life will be filled with love and affection, just accept fate and stay." Damien pleads.

"NO! I don't want this. You...and your so called pack, I have a life, a life that my sister and I worked to hard to give up. It's something that two damn guys who think they own the world can't take away, just because they think they own us!" I frustratingly scream to Damien. Tears begin to stream down her face, only adding on to her frustration.

"Elizabeth, please mind your tone. I promise everything's going to be fine." Jeff pleadingly says to me. Right as he's about to grab a hold of my shoulder as a way to calm me, Elizabeth sharply turns to his direction.

"Don't you ever touch me! You lied to me. To Isabella. You knew this was going to happen and you did nothing to stop it! You said you cared for us...but you won't even *hic* stop doing what these men say to help us. I'll never trust you again!" Elizabeth shouts angrily at Jeff, knowing that the only man she ever relied on betrayed her.

"Elizabeth...I..." Jeff begins.

"You never have to worry about him or any other man touching you for as long as I live." Damien bluntly states.

"And what is that supposed to mean!" Elizabeth bitterly snickers at Damien.

"It means! That you are mine, and mine alone! I will not let any other male lay a finger on you. With that being said, I suggest that you stop inching yourself towards Jeff. My wolf is already on edge with him being in the same building as you. If your not careful I might be tempted to do something rash."

"I'm not some object, you don't own me! I can speak to whom ever I please. You have no right to tell me I can't!"

"Kitten, I'm not trying to objectify you. We wolves are very protective of our own, that goes triple for our mates. I won't allow any male, whether they be human or not, get a chance to harm you." Damien boldly declares.

"You're insane!" I scream at Damien, who was about to say something, but is stopped when a pissed off Ben storms in the room.

"Damien let's go! It's time to deal with our little friend." Ben says agitated.

"Fine. Jeff, have you informed the members of the pack to stay away from this side of the house? I want no one bothering the girls before we've had everything settled." Damien states sternly.

"Yes. Only Jess, Adam and myself have access to this area." Jeff clarifies.

"Right, thank you my friend. Elizabeth, we'll discuss more later. For now, just stay in this room, and don't come out." With that being said, Damien and Ben walk out the door, closing it on their way out.

Elizabeth and Jeff stand in an awkward silence. Elizabeth stands facing away from Jeff, as she tries to take all that has happened in. Tears still shamefully run down her face.

"Elizabeth... please look at me." Jeff begs.

"You know how we feel about men. We thought you cared for us. We trusted you....and you lied to us." Elizabeth sobs, crossing her arms and pressing them securely around her chest, while still avoiding his direction.

"I do care for you, both of you! You two are like daughters to me. Please realize, I couldn't tell you." Jeff says pleadingly.

"Enough!" Elizabeth quickly turns around to face him. "We've lost everything! Our jobs! Our Freedom! Everything! You knew how we already had one man ruin our lives, and now we have two. You know what, just get out!"

"Elizabeth I'm..." Jeff begins.

"LEAVE!" Elizabeth venomously shouts at Jeff.

After finally getting the hint, Jeff leaves the room, gently shutting the door on his way out. Elizabeth and Luka are know left alone.

"DAMN IT!"I yell out loud, I can't believe how everything turned out. I guess it just goes to show...never judge a book by its cover.

Wiping away the tears, the anger slowly starts to build.

"So...you think you can keep us here against our wills huh!" I look around and spot a pair of gray sweat pants laying one of the leather chairs, I hurriedly put them on.

"Jeff said Bells in another room down the hall, right?!" Luka then barks as if agreeing.

I go to the door, unsurprisingly finding it locked. Damn!

Looking around Elizabeth tries to find anything to help her get the door unlocked. It hits her...a coat hanger! Rushing to the closet she open the door and I take out a wire hanger. As she walks back to the door, she takes the top of the hanger bends it until its slightly straighter. Putting the hanger into the key hole, she plays around in there, until there is a quick click. Success! Sneaking her way outside with the hanger and Luka, they make their way down the hall.

Elizabeth looks down at Luka who is smelling the floor, trying to catch any trace of Isabella. Velvet carpeting, neatly painted white walls, the hallway alone was beautiful. Along side the walls were what appeared to be gold framed pictures of people she didn't know. Finley craved tables held beautiful vases filled with bouquets of flowers. It almost tempted her to explore this place a bit more, if she wasn't under such dreadful circumstances that is.

After what seemed like an eternity, Luka stops in front of a door and sits down. A tell-tale sign he's found something. Trying for the knob she finds it locked.

"Bell, you in there?" Elizabeth softy whispers, hoping she was inside.

"Elly! I'm here." Isabella replies gleefully upon hearing Elizabeth's voice.

"OK, back away from the door a minute." Elizabeth orders before doing to the door knob like she did to the one earlier.

Once the door was unlocked, she didn't even have a chance to turn the handle of the door, before it's quickly opened and Luka and her are quickly dragged inside. The door is then quickly slammed shut.

"Elly, oh god! I'm so glad your alright. Listen, Ben and Damien have us, and they won't let us leave! They're going to hold us hostage here! Their werewolves and we're their mates or whatever. What are we g..." Bell hysterically begins to rant, all while squeezing the life out of her in a deathly bear hug. She appeared to be wearing an over-sized white collared shirt, that went well below her knees. Paired with blue gym shorts, that were clearly to big for her, yet were held up by a belt she had tied around herself. Her full double-D sized breasts were practically crushing my ribcage.

"Bell! I already know. You need to calm down. No good will happen with you acting this way, and besides your crushing me!" Elizabeth sternly scorns her sister. Getting out of her embrace, she has her sit down on the bed to calm down.

"But, what are we going to do? I mean, where are we?" Bell solemnly questions.

"Damien informed me that we're at their "compound" or something and this is where it gets good. Not only are we surrounded by others of their kind, we're about a hundred miles from Chesterfield."

"Crap! You think we can get in touch with the police. Jeff could..."

"NO!" Elizabeth angrily interrupts.

"Why? "

"He's one of them! Turns out he's their little henchman. Jeff always said he cared for us, but he won't even speak up against those two bastards!" Elizabeth snaps venomously. Disgusted by him deceit.

"What about our jobs? People will know something up when we don't come in." Bell says hopefully.

"I forgot to mention, Jeff took it upon himself to get us out of our jobs and apartment. Doesn't matter if we don't show up, people won't be coming."

Elizabeth can't help but clench and unclench her hands, just thinking about how long Jeff was giving them information about them, going behind their backs to get them lured into their trap. Damn him! Realizing that time is of the essence, she regains her composure and continue on.

"We need to find a way out of here. Damien said the people here are suppost to stay away from this area. That at least gives us a chance." Elizabeth states while pacing back and forth.

Both girls try and figure out a plan, when a soft knock startles both Bell and Elizabeth out of their thoughts. The door opens and a beautiful dark skinned women walks in holding a tray with tea.

"Hello dears!" The women cheerfully says.

She was a tall older women, about five foot 10 and looked no more than 30 years old. She held a wide, womanly set of hips on her. Long, wavy black hair cascaded all the way down her back. She wore a bright blue sundress, that ended just below her knees. The contrast from the dress and the color of her skin made her look stunning. Her beautiful face held big hazel doe eyes and full lips, that were now in a wide smile. As she gently closes the door behind her, I can't help but notice something familiar looking about her.

"Um, can we help you?" Bell questions confusedly.

"I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. My name is Sophie Cross, Damien and Ben's mother, but you can call me mom." Sophie happily states. Putting the tray down on a small table, she begins pouring the tea into three cups.

"Everyone was told not to come here, but I just had to meet you! My sons may be in charge around here, but I really was never one to take orders. Plus, those two know not to push me." With a giggle, Sophie grabs a cup and situates herself casually on the bed with Bell. " I couldn't believe the news when I heard my sons had finally found their mates!"

"Oh that. I'm Elizabeth and this is Isabella. Sorry to disappoint you mom, but we don't intend to have anything to do with your sons or anyone else here." Elizabeth states angrily.

"Wait, your their mother? You look so young though." Isabella puzzlingly states, seemingly forgetting our haste attempts to leave.

"I take it the boys have already told you what they and everybody here are, correct? I will tell you that our kind don't age like you humans do. I might look young, but I'm actually quite the opposite." Sophie matter of factly states.

"If you don't mind me asking, just how old are you?" Elizabeth questions, eventually submitting to the conversation.

"Lets's see..." She takes a sip of her tea as she ponders the question. "I'm five hundred and fifty years old. Still looking fine I might add!" This gets Sophie laughing uncontrollably. The two girls just stare astonishingly at her.

"Yeah, funny. But if you don't mind we'll be leaving." Elizabeth takes Isabella by the hand and with Luka by her side, guiding their way to the door.

"Just where do you think you two are going?" Sophie questions. Not particularly pleased that her future daughter-in laws that she just met, were already rushing out the door.

"Anywhere but here!" Bell snaps back.

"Why would you want to leave?"

"WHY WOULDN'T WE!" Elizabeth can't help but shout at her, her pent up rage finally reaching its breaking point "Not only did we get held hostage by the two most self-absorbed, aggravating, possessive men on the planet, oh scratch that, werewolves. But they then proceed to take everything we worked so hard for away from us, without even blinking an eye. Then they expect us to believe they love us and we're their so called soul mate!"

"But my dear, you girls are. I know those two can act like two complete jerks and this is all a lot to process, but I know those two adore you both. I mean, they find you both passed out in an alley, with men about to do who knows what. They just want to pro..."

"Well guess what! We're not going to have two assholes tell us how to run our lives. We're getting out of this hellhole and getting as far away from those two as possible." Bell snaps.

"Girls, I won't try and stop you. Both of you are old enough to make your own decisions. But, if I know my boys, I know they won't take it kindly of their mates leaving them. They will come after you and they won't be happy." Sophie stands up and puts her cup on the tray.

"I think we'll take that chance." Elizabeth huffs.

"Very well, if that is your choice. Down this hallway on the far left is a staircase that leads to the back door, which leads to the woods. No one will notice you because everyone has been notified to stay clear of this area. Within about 50 miles north you will reach train tracks, just follow up the tracks and you'll reach town eventually." Sophie helpfully instructs.

"Thanks." And with that, we walk out the door and leave Sophie alone.

"Oh dear. You girls have much to learn." Sophie sighs wgile collecting her things and too leaving the room.

*********

The look on my hurt mate's face still lingers in my mind. Damien really had hoped they could've started a new chapter, but I guess that wasn't meant to be. It's not like he wanted everything her and her sister worked so hard for to be taken away. The men after them would've hunted the girls down and killed them if we hadn't. Fuck these hunters! Now she hates my guts more than ever, if that was even possible!

"Now, your gonna tell us everything you know." Damien say manically to the quivering man tied to the chair, after recollecting his thoughts with Ben right beside him.

Down in the mansions secret chamber, Ben and Damien, along with Jessica and Jeff, are entertaining their little guest. Whose name turns out to be Randy.

"I already told you! Our boss assigned us to capture the girls, wait till you two show up, and kill you. That's all!" Randy cries.

"And who exactly is your boss." Ben says calmly next to Damien. His arms crossed and eyes sternly looking at the quivering human.

"I..I can't say. You don't know what he'll do to me if I tell! He's insane!"

"Well, if you don't want to talk, then I guess you don't leave me any other choice. Jessica if you would." Damien says nonchalantly. Jessica comes up from behind him and hands him a jar and two giant gloves.

"W...What is that?" Randy quivers.