Uncertain Desires Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have connections to some pretty interesting places you know. It just so happens one of those places is Paraguay. Nice place, even nicer insects." He takes the jar and precedes to shake it a bit, he then pours the contents inside the pair of gloves.

"You ever heard of the bullet ants Randy?" Ben questions with a hateful smile.

"No, w..why?" Randy nervously stutters.

"Bullet ants are known for their severally painful bites, you know. They come in handy in times like these. So, I'm going to ask you once more. What is the name of the man who ordered you to attack those women?" Ben sternly demands.

After a minute of Randy just sitting there with bludging eyes and sweating profoundly, Damien maneuvers the gloves on him.

"AHH! Take them off! Take them off!" Randy hollers in agony.

"Oh I will, after you tell me what I want to know!" Damien snickers .With that being said, Randy's screams of pain continued, until we finally hear a name.

"Jeremiah! His name is Jeremiah Gearin!"

All goes silent as the name of the man behind these murders is finally revealed.

"Where is he hiding!" Damien barks, breaking the silence.

"He probably already knows we fucked up! Probably already changed locations. All I know is that he had something planned for us after tonight, once we killed you two. I don't know what but...he said something about camping in the woods!Oh God, please take off the gloves!" Randy begins to show the after effects of the Bullet ants venom.

First he began shaking terribly, the entire room was filled with the echoing noise of his chair rattling in place, as he struggled to break free. His lips and eyes began to become swollen, this however didn't stop him from drooling all over himself like an infant.

"Damien, we've got enough out of him." Ben finalizes, like what was happening was as normal as putting on a pair of shoes.

"Got it. Jeff, lighter." Jeff hands him the lighter and while facing Randy he focuses on his inner wolf. While suppressing the whole change, he morphs his right arm into a hybrid wolf arm. With the now deadly claws extended, Damien slashes Randy's'weak jugular and watches as his body jerks until it stills. Taking the lighter, he places the small flame on the bottom of each glove and then watches as the ants burn to death.

"What do you think Alpha's?" Jessica states questionably.

"I think this attack is not going to be the last we see of them. If this Jeremiah, knows we're still alive, then he will keep on coming after us." Ben says knowingly. Damien can't help but sense the sadness in his tone, undoubtedly due to the outcome of our mates dangerous circumstances. He can't help but feel the same.

"Yeah, Okay thanks for you guys help. You may retire for tonight." Damien dismisses Adam, Jessica and Jeff

"Goodnight Alphas." All three say in unison.

They turn to leave, but not before Damien tells Jeff to stay a minute. After Jessica and Jeff give each other a quick peck on the cheek, Jeff moves towards Damien and Ben.

"What is it Damien?" Jeff says emotionlessly.

"Jeff, about earlier. I'm sorry it went down the way it did. I know you'd never harm Elizabeth and I'm sorry she said what she said because of us. I'll inform her that it really was not your fault, but my own." Damien reassures.

"Thank you sir. I just hope she'll forgive me. Those two are like my very own children, now she doesn't want anything to do with me. Especially because she thinks I put Bell in danger." Jeff lets a tear fall from his eyes without shame.

"It will be alright my friend. Those two will soon understand why you did what you did. I promise that you won't lose the relationship you all have. Get some rest, I can tell you'll need it for tomorrow."

We all leave the chamber, saving the clean up for later, and go our separate ways down the hall. Ben and I hurriedly make our way back to our mates.

"I hope they'll come to realize how much we care for them brother." Ben worryingly says.

"I know you do Ben, and I have faith they will in time. We just have to make them see it."

Right as Ben was about to say something, mother walks down the hallway, holding a tray.

"Mother, what are you doing here! We told everyone, including you, that they were not to come here!" Damien angrily growls at her disobedience.

"Oh hush! You both knew I would see them no matter what. I must say, those two really are something." Mother finishes her sentence with an offsetting laugh.

"What did they say?" Ben and Damien say in curious union.

"They defiantly hate both of you, there's no denying that fact!" Mother amusedly banters.

Ben and Damien both sigh with grief.

"What else?" Ben impatiently grumbles.

"Well, they said and I quote, We want nothing to do with them, and they left." Mother says bluntly.

"What do you mean they left?!" Ben bellows.

"I mean! They walked out the door and left back through the woods. I even had the curtesy to tell them which staircase to go down and how to get into town." Mother states happily.

"What! Why would you tell them that, fuck! Those hunters are looking for them both. Why the hell would you allow them to leave?!" Damien can't help but yell angrily, knowing that his mate was once again in danger.

"Damien, those women are not prisoners!" Mother places the tray on one hand and puts the other one her hip, a tell tale sign she meant business "They need to learn that with their choices, comes consequences. If they want to leave, let them. They will learn on their own what dangers they are in."

Right as Damien was about to say something else, Adam comes racing towards us and by the look on his face it was urgent.

"Alphas!" Adam shouts.

"What is it Adam?!" Ben responds. Not liking the distress in his voice.

"Mary and Jason Martin have told me they can't find their Five year old daughter, Ally. Says the children were playing in the woods, and when they came back they all said they couldn't find her!"

Both Ben and Damien look at each other, both having an idea of what happened to her.

******

Elizabeth and Isabella took Sophies directions and making good time. Walking side by side in silence, they made their way through the forest. The full moon made the forest glisten, it was a sight to be seen. Luka even enjoyed himself, running all around, wagging his tail happily. He looked like he was in heaven. As they kept walking in silence, Elizabeth broke the ice.

"So... Just what did Ben say to you when you two were alone together?" Elizabeth pries curiously.

"Just the same as you, mates and that whole werewolf thing. Still can't believe they expected us to believe they did what they did out of love. Who takes ones job and home away and expects the other to just jump into their arms?" Isabella replies, avoiding bringing up our little cuddle session.

"I know. I just want to put this whole mess behind me." Elizabeth sighs.

"Me too." Isabella agrees with her sister, trying to hide the fact that Ben was strangely clouding her head.

She still can't get the image of Ben out of her mind, the delectable sight of his naked body especially. The way his body showed off his hard muscles or the way his long sexy dreadlocks hung down his impressive frame, his dark skin shinning in the moonlight. As she kept picturing his body she couldn't help but think of other thoughts. Thoughts of his body covering hers as they lay in his bed. Their opposite skin tones contradicting each other beautifully, as they pressed their bodies together in blissful ecstasy. His bulging arms holding her lovingly, as he slowly thrusts into her wet virgin-pussy.

Isabella could almost feel the heat that would radiate off of him as he drove them both closer to an intense climax. Their sweaty bodies working in perfect union as they finally hit the breaking point and his body would fall onto hers, we would then reminisce in what we just did. At that moment Ben would look affectionally into my eyes and we would kiss before falling into a deep, content sleep.

Isabella came out of her daydream, her face burning at the thought of them having sex. How could I be thinking these thoughts of a man who tried taking my life away? Looking over at Elizabeth and finding she hadn't noticed anything, she collects her thoughts and just keeps looking ahead, ignoring the uncomfortable wetness that had emerged between her legs.

After about fifteen minutes Isabella notices Luka acting strangely.

"Elizabeth, what's wrong with Luka?"

Luka seemed to be nervous about something, due to his pacing back and fourth, while letting out the occasional whimper.

"I don't know. Luka what's wrong bo..." Elizabeth didn't get a chance to continue, when all of a sudden we could hear voices.

Walking a bit more, a light illuminates in the distance, a campfire! Elizabeth and Isabella sneak behind a tree, close enough to the area, but just enough to not be seen. After Elizabeth whispers Luka to behave, we see what this is all about. What we find baffles both of us.

"So, what do ya wanna do with the kid?" A gruff-looking man says to another man, holding a knife.

"Boss says kill the little shit and dump the body to headquarters. I tell ya, this guy has some weird thoughts runnin through his mind!"

What we saw were two men huddled together near a fire pit. What baffled us, was what was tied to a tree a few feet away them. A little girl with short, red curly hair and shimmering green eyes, probably not past the age of five, sobbing profoundly at the mercy of these two men.

"P...pwease let me go. I want my mommy and daddy!" The poor little girl cried out, eyes clouded with tears.

"Shut up brat!" One of the men annoyingly shouted back, who then harshly slaps the child hard across the head.

"Elizabeth, what are we going to do!? Who knows what those men will do if we don't do something." Isabella whispers angerly. Now completely pissed off at the audacity that the men had to strike an innocent child. Just wait until I get my hands on you, you fucking prick!

"I don't know, but we better do something fast. I don't think these guys where hired to babysit..."

To be continued.