All Comments on 'Unchain My Heart'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 209 Comments (Page 3)
sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

They had dinner together, presumably felt no "spark?" So why are they going back to his room with a bottle of wine?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Interesting and well written story. Mixed feelings on his taking her back. Do believe he needs to have her sign the post-nuptial from hell.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I don't have to agree with the ending to enjoy a good story, but it helps

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

@Anonymous "I'm being generous," who signs BardnotBard, is right. There are too many red flags here to take her back. She lied about what she was doing, where she was, and who she was with. And she's in the ex's hotel room--not a restaurant, which is bad enough, but a hotel room--with a bottle of wine. The MC is an idiot for trusting her.

SkanderbegSkanderbegabout 1 month ago

Love the story, I'm going to file the chain idea away, you never, never know when something like that might come in handy. Thank you for sharing your creation.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief28 days ago

I've got a bridge in Brooklyn that I want to sell to Tim, seems he'll buy just about anything. The fact that Lori wanted to see if there was still a spark doesn't speak well for her. She could have met Barry at any number of locations besides his motel room, with a bottle of wine, to tell him to fuck off as she was a married woman. Oh well, at least he got some "indescribable" makeup sex.

26thNC26thNC28 days ago

He’s putting a lot of trust in an Ohio State girl. Best keep an eye on her. Roll Tide!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

5 stars for a fun romp. But in reality, not sure a reconciliation was earned. Maybe eventually, but it was flimsy here. The lies, bad of course, but the hotel room with wine unequivocally shows intent. And that's the real offense whether consummated or not. But still loved the story. The burn was great.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

No polygraph test? No post-nuptial agreement? No counseling? Sorry your MC is a chump and he deserves everything that it's coming his way. Fool me once...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...