All Comments on 'Uncharted Territory Pt. 02'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Another Great Chapter

That was great and hot. Ron has gone from a man that he had no sex to a man that had satisfied three women in three days. He also had his ex-girlfriend come back into his life which was hot. He also had wild sex with his boss's two assistants. Chelsea was hot and so is Debi. Now he is going back to see Jenna for the weekend which should be interesting. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
Wow! This guy is really something. I guess everyone loves a .....

large cock. And, there are no petite breasts. Oh well, for us guys that love petite breasts and have medium cocks, we just have to think how the hero's live. We have to work for what we get; Ron has them falling all over him. Four beauties in one week, and now ready to rotate back to the first. I guess we won't have a threesome, foursome, or fivesome in this one, but who knows what escapades lurk in the mind of our author Ron for his namesake Ron of the story. We're only in Pt.02 and I'm exhausted. Some of the scenes take me back to my just-out-of-college days, but somehow reality is only a memory, and this story is almost alive with erotic sex. Bring it on and let's go for the next chapter and see what happens. Thanks Ron for a most interesting story and a hot one at that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES