All Comments on 'Uncharted Territory Pt. 03'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Great Third Chapter!!!

That was a great third chapter that you wrote. I like how you expanded the story with Jenna and Ron. I like how you added Brett and Brinna. I like how you had Jenna and Ron have sexual experiences in the club and on the boat. I can hardly wait to see what you do with the next chapter with Ron.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
This Story Could Turn In Several Directions.....

and I wouldn't be surprised to see a three-way between Ron's old wife and old girl friend or perhaps Jenna and the old girl friend. I do expect Jenna to visit Ron's home and to get involved with someone he knows. Will he marry one of them? which one? Back on the boat? To the sexual club? This story has been hot so far and appears to continue at such a hot pace. Interesting that these experiences are similar to many that I have had though not as intense or all in one week. The sailboat story really takes me back to my twenties when sex on a boat was a fairly regular thing as well as the time before and time after. What wonderful times, and I appreciate Ron's story that allows me to relive them. Thanks Ron.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Sure have enjoyed this!

Like the way you write...the web you weave...the wanton sex and play...am reading on......!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 9 years ago
Super!

There just HAS to be more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
excellent story

Another great chapter in this marvelous drama, with a plot that continues to build and a passionate romantic atmosphere throughout. Superb story telling from an excellent author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories