All Comments on 'Uncle & Sunita: Unleashed by Deepa'

by misterwho

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
awesome

AWESOME STORY, DUDE. I really like ur work and the sunita-uncle shom series and the binita-thakur series are really good..please continue with more situations and stories.

air_fireair_firealmost 17 years ago
Keep it going

Hmm you make me go hot and horny. You really write well. Wish you would continue more with Deepa getting involved too perhaps somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Which one are you?

Difficult to say whether Uncle Shom is close to you or Thakur. Both stories are developing well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Great story, how about Sunita, Shom and Shom's friends in a gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
exciting

the uncle shom & sunita series is phenomenal. pls continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very nicely written,the scene editing is brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very hot... but..

Very hot and kinky. I enjoyed all this thoroughly. But, just for my edification, tell me misterwho, does all this happen in India or it is all just the product of your vivid imagination? What I have heard is that Indians are among the prudist of the prudes. Not finding fault, but trying to understand. Karan getting cuckolded is very well done by the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The best of the lot

The Uncle Shom and Sunita series is simply out of the world. The best series I see here in this website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
seque;

Excellent, gripping writing.

Deepa should join in pleasuring her friend while her father has her

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

let uncle shom fuck deepa how can see resist her strong dad she need to get her choot flooded with her dads potent

semen

majid420majid420over 13 years ago
have FFM with shom uncle

first let karan fuck sunita and get rid of him after this episode, he will spoil things

let there be more incestous and vulgar and depraved and some fanatsy talks between uncle and sunita and same anal plays where sunita brings the topic that deepa's ass is better then hers and if he would like fuck her daughter in her arse and let deepa watch it from the same room while sunita pretends that she is deepa which excits uncle more....and let deepa watch as uncle takes sunita's ass..

then take it to a very vulgar but slow level and in the next level make it passionate one when deeps too is involved...and a next chapter where father fucks his daughter's asshole...first in bathroom and just after that infront of sunita....where sunita uses her tounge to sooth her friends dialeted asshole.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
TOO GOOD

I have read this story atleast 10 times and every time i read it the dimension increases and the story seems to have far more purpose. i wish there were more dialogues during the prologue to the event and during the event. misterwho if you come around again to write, as some others have requested introduce the angle of deepa and shom as well and write the story with another perspective.

all the best fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Superb

This is the best story .... please do write some more stories like this...

tripuratripuraover 10 years ago
wow!

you know how to write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Simply wow

Simply wow - the manner in which you expressed the act of love making

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

Continue the story

Make shom uncle impregnante Sunitha

Sex b/w deepa and karan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please do shom and deepa

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous