Uncle Bob Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was -- that was pretty good, all things considered," she said at last. "You have a silver tongue, young man."

"Given the marathon performance, I thought you might upgrade that to gold," I replied.

"Probably. But you won't stay away from my ass, you pervert. I warned you."

"Yes, Dolores, you did. But you came really strongly. I felt it -- about seven and a half on the Richter scale if I'm any judge. So what are you complaining about?"

"I -- I don't know, really. It's just -- after Michael tried to fuck my ass, I was sore for a week. It was one of the triggers -- one of the many triggers - for our divorce. It just makes me feel strange if anyone tries to stick anything in there."

"Not so strange as to stop you coming like a steam train, though? Dolores, you know it feels good when I do it. Trust me. I know more about asses than a donkey farmer. Let me initiate you into the joys of anal play. I promise you that you'll love it."

"Maybe. Maybe one day. But for now, Robert, it would round off a very pleasant evening if you could just fuck me nice and gently for a while. I'm not sure I can come again, but I'm prepared to try."

"OK, Dolores. Just give me a moment to wash my hands. While I'm using the bathroom, you can adopt your preferred position."

When I came out of the bathroom, she was lying spread-eagled across the bed, her eyes closed, lips slightly parted. I was tempted to wet my cock first in her mouth, but instead I simply crawled onto the bed and between her long, muscular, wide-spread thighs, and lowered myself into position. Entry was slow and gentle. Dolores is not as tight as Stacey, though I could hardly call her slack, but one long slow stroke took me balls-deep inside her.

Her eyes opened, then she smiled and kissed me. "That's nice. Take it slow, Bob. I think we'll both enjoy it more that way."

She wrapped her arms around me, and then her legs, as with more long, slow strokes, I fucked her gently, taking a lot of trouble with the angle to get lots of g-spot contact. After a minute or so, I shifted in the saddle and tried to make more contact with Dolores' prominent clit. A little gasp told me I'd found the right spot. Her eyelids closed again, her head fell back and she tilted her hips to increase the pressure.

For the next five minutes, I alternated the focus of my cock, rubbing her clit with its upper surface, then shifting slightly to tease the g-spot again. Up until now, the sex between us had been urgent, animal, needful. It seemed that both of us had wanted to use the other to provide an aggressive, almost violent, sexual outlet. But this was strange. It was -- well, it was making love. As I felt us both beginning to rise towards orgasm, I was aware that she was caressing my back with her palms, kissing me tenderly, moving gently with me like we were long-time lovers. Her breathing was rising, she was making little gasps and moans, a little like her daughter did before she came, and she was rubbing those fabulous tits against my chest.

"Bob. Bob, please. A little deeper, against -- yes, right there, right there! Oh yes! Oh please, Bob. Make me come. Make me..." Her voice had an almost plaintive tone. "Please - please make me -- OH! OH YES! OH -- Oh God, YES!!"

I could feel the ripples inside her, and I continued to ride that undulating tide, feeling the wave break and her ecstasy wash over her. I was a little behind. Ordinarily I would have thrust hard and energetically, as we had before, selfishly taking what was now rightfully mine. But instead, I rode her with only a slight increase in tempo, as she gazed up at me with radiant eyes.

"So -- so beautiful. Come for me -- please, come for me, Bob!" She raised her head and gave me a soft and very erotic kiss, and as she did, she tightened her pussy muscles. It was a delightful surprise. Gripping me like this, she was as tight as her daughter -- almost as tight as her daughter's ass. And she swung her hips in time with my rhythm, coming up to meet each stroke, as her hands slid down to stroke and squeeze my ass cheeks.

Then she did something that really surprised me. She gripped my ass cheeks, pulling me into her as her hips rose and her thighs opened to swallow me. Three strokes and I was gone. I must have moaned very loudly. I threw my head back and let her move her hips and guide mine as she finished me off, deep inside her tight silky pussy.

When I looked down, she was smiling up at me.

"That was beautiful, Bob. No-one has done that for me in a very long time. Thank you."

And she kissed me again. I could feel my pulse in my ears, feel my heart pounding. She was right; it was beautiful. From time to time, when Stacey and I wanted to feel loving -- a sort of fucked-up favorite uncle and devoted niece rather than just rampant fuck-buddies -- we made love like that.

Sometimes Stacey cried afterwards. "Oh, Uncle Bob, it so sucks that we can't get married and do this all the time," she would sigh. We both loved the hot, steamy, perverted sex -- the throat-fucking, the ass-fucking, the BDSM, the fucked-up role-play -- but we also loved each other dearly, and making love slowly, gently, with soft kisses and passionate caresses, was always our special way of showing it, usually before we had to part for her to go back home.

Making love with Dolores was a strange sensation. Sex with her had, at first, been almost a way of getting revenge. Fuck her throat, shove my cock up her hot cunt, try to shove it up her ass -- these were my initial ambitions. Teach the bitch a lesson, give her a hard fucking and cover her smug face with cum -- that was where my head was at the start. But now -- now I was actually beginning to like Dolores. She was becoming not a fuck-bitch, not even just a fuck-buddy, but almost a friend. And I felt that she was beginning to feel the same.

I guessed that this turn-round in our apparent attitude toward each other was a lot to do with Stacey, and the way my princess wanted us to be together. It was almost like she wanted us to be a family -- but how fucked-up was that? If I was here in place of her father, the things that I was regularly doing to her were more perverted than ever. Still, she clearly wanted me to keep her mom satisfied, and Dolores took a lot of satisfying. But this new development -- this was strange for both of us.

"Dolores, I really enjoyed that. You were -- you are -- beautiful, and the way you got me to come, squeezing me with your pussy like that -- that was incredible."

"Glad you liked it. I have to say that you're proving to be something of a revelation yourself, Bob. You seem to really know how to use your cock -- and your tongue and fingers. And you can sense my mood and go with me. I like that in a man. I can see we're going to get on really well."

She put her arms around my shoulders and kissed me. And it wasn't a hungry kiss, or a power kiss, intended to excite or intimidate. It was a lovers' kiss. And after we'd kissed like that for a while, and after my cock had slipped out of her and we'd scrambled for tissues and cleaned up, we curled up together and slept. Like lovers.

On Saturday morning, I stood by the 'Dark Knight' machine at Erik's, a bar by the beach. Well, not so much 'stood' as 'hunched', concentrating, my body tense. I was at level eleven, and my avatar had stolen the golden egg from under the body of the hydra that he'd just killed. He -- I - cracked the egg open with the enchanted mace I'd got at level nine, extracted the key and, moving the tapestry aside, unlocked the secret door and progressed to level twelve.

At that moment, three young guys came into the bar. I watched them out of the corner of my eye as I negotiated the narrow walkway over the abyss, dodged the falling boulders, then dived and grabbed the swinging chain and scrambled to the ledge opposite, just as the walkway collapsed. I was aware that the guys were getting closer, and soon they were standing behind me as I used the Shield of Amago to protect myself from the poisoned darts of the orcs, climbing with my other hand up the creeper towards the top of the tree Ygdrassil. I could sense their amazement as I climbed higher, fended off a harpy, and finally grabbed the magic crown. End of game.

"Man, that was awesome!"

I turned to look into the face of my quarry -- Josh. Stacey said he came down here to hang out with his buddies most Saturdays after some early morning surfing.

"I've always failed at level nine. The dragon normally fries me. I didn't even know there was a level, like, twelve, dude. You are so the man! I didn't think that, like, older guys were into games like Dark Knight."

I didn't rise to the challenge, and I wasn't going to tell Josh that I'd written the software for his favorite arcade game, and that I knew all of the traps and secret doors. I just smiled, took a swig of my beer and said "Hey, thanks, dude. I've been playing lots of games like this for years. What's your name, man?"

"Josh. What's yours?"

"I'm Bob. I could show you a few tricks if you like. Would you like a drink?"

I went to the bar, while Josh started a new game. When I got back, Josh had made it to level four. I watched as he negotiated his way up to level seven. Not bad, though he'd missed a few clues that would make it harder for him at level eight. Finally, after a few tips, he got past the dragon and finally made it as far as the hydra. However, despite me telling him about using a torch to burn the neck-stumps every time he removed a head, it finally got him -- he just wasn't quick enough. It was just as well, as he'd missed the mace and wouldn't have been able to open the egg and progress through the secret door to the next level.

"Hey man," I said, "well done. That's two whole levels you've moved up. And a tip for next time; take the mace from the wall rack when you get past the dragon. You'll need it once you've killed the harpy." Surreptitiously I reached into my pocket and pressed the 'send' button on my phone. A minute later, Josh's mobile rang. A picture of Stacey flashed up on the screen, just before he grabbed it and pressed it to his ear.

"Hey babe, what's up? Yeah, you were, like, awesome last night. Was your mom pissed when you got back late? Grounded? Oh man, that sucks! Like, shit, man -- she can't do that! You're, like, eighteen! Oh that's so uncool. Does that mean I can't, like, see you all weekend? Oh man, that so sucks! So -- so do I have to wait until, like, Monday? Oh babe, that's gonna hurt me so much. You too, babes. So I'll -- I'll see you then."

He slammed the phone down onto the table beside him. "Fuck!"

"Hey man, what's up?" I could see his buddies were grinning.

"I took my girlfriend home late last night. I guess it was, like, midnight. Her mom had told her to be back by, like, eleven, so the bitch really chewed me off. Now my girlfriend says she's grounded. Like, the girl's eighteen! Her mom can't do that! But she says her mom can do what she likes while she's still living at home. It so sucks!"

"Yeah, but not as well as Stacey!" one of Josh's goofy friends said.

"Hey Aaron, that's outta line!" the other added.

"Why what's wrong with -- what did you call her? Stacey? If that was her picture on your mobile, she looks cute." I tried to look interested but not knowledgeable.

"Josh is just pissed because he won't get another blowjob all weekend. Everyone knows that Stacey is head girl -- if you take my meaning!" Aaron smirked.

I felt a strong desire to spread his nose across his geeky face, but instead I tried to seem just interested. "She must be some broad, eh? She looked really cute. Do you have any more pictures of her there?"

Aaron laughed a dirty, unattractive little laugh. "Sure he does. Show him, Josh."

"Aaron! Those are private pictures. I've only shown you and Ben."

"Aw come on dude," I said in a friendly manner. "I helped you with the game and I bought you a drink. I thought we were buddies. If you have some raunchy pictures of some little babe that you're sharing with these guys, then it's only fair that you share them with me."

Josh looked uncertain. "I -- I don't know."

I turned to Aaron, who seemed to be the mouth on legs around here.

"So these pictures that Josh is hiding. Are they any good?"

"Hey man!" Aaron gushed. "They're, like, so hot! Josh is a lucky guy. Stacey's a hungry girl." He let out another dirty, unattractive laugh. "Seems she likes to bolt her food."

Ben rounded on Aaron. "Look you jerk! Those are private pictures. Josh showed them to us because we're his best buddies. We shouldn't even be, like, talking about them in front of strangers!"

"You're only saying that because you want to get inside Stacey's pants when Josh has finished with her!" Aaron retorted.

I could see that Ben clearly had a soft spot -- or possibly a hard one -- for Stacey, and he was getting embarrassed. "Josh, you shouldn't let just, like, anyone see those pictures."

"Hey, come on guys!" I said. "It's not like I want to fuck Josh's girlfriend. He just seems to have some interesting pictures of a cute girl. I'm just a guy who never gets to see many pretty girls up close. Maybe I'm a little bit jealous of Josh, but I did help him a lot with the game. I showed you mine -- now Josh, you show me yours."

Josh pulled a resigned face and passed over his phone. There were eleven pictures of Stacey. Three showed her face with his dick in her mouth. Two more were of her performing her favorite trick -- cock all the way down, tongue out, licking his balls. One showed her naked with her legs apart. Three -- and these were the ones that hurt me most -- were close ups of a cock, undoubtedly Josh's, in her pussy. The final two showed cum -- I had to assume his cum -- spattered over her skin, splashes on her titties and face.

What surprised me more was the next dozen or so. There were two more girls I didn't recognize, one brunette and a busty blonde, all engaged in some sort of sexual activity with the user of the phone. Blowjobs were in evidence -- though apparently none took him as deep as Stacey had -- and several scenes of fucking. So it seemed that before Stacey -- and not long before, at that -- Josh had been fucking at least two other girls.

"Wow! She's quite a girl, Josh. I have to say," I turned the phone around, "she seems to have an amazing oral technique. And a cute little body. What's she like to fuck?"

Josh stared at me. "Hey man, you can't ask a guy a question like that!"

I smiled, and appearing to be having a closer look, turned the phone back so I could see the display. I zoomed out to the gallery view selected the pictures of Stacy and pressed 'Delete'. The phone beeped.

Josh looked at me in surprise. "Hey man! What did you just do?" He looked at me as if I'd just kicked him in the nuts.

"I just deleted the pics. You wouldn't want just anyone seeing them, now would you?"

"What...! What the fuck, man? Why did you do that? They were my pictures! You made me show them to you and you deleted them! What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"Josh, I happen to know Stacey. I don't approve of you fucking her, but that's her choice. But I know she wouldn't choose to have you show those pictures to strangers, and especially not to assholes like Aaron, here."

"Hey, who you calling an asshole, asshole?" Aaron took a step toward me, belligerently forming his hands into fists.

"You, asshole. And if you'd like to discuss it further, I suggest we do so outside where there's no furniture for me to smash over your spotty little face."

Aaron saw my expression and simply stood there, fuming. I turned my attention to Josh. "So Josh, buddy, this is a warning. I don't want ever to see any pictures of you or anyone else fucking Stacey, and I don't want to find out that such pictures exist. If I do, I'll bust your phone just before I bust your sorry ass, capiche? And if you break her heart, I'll break every fucking bone in your body. That is most definitely not an idle threat. If you want to see what I'm capable of, just watch me take Aaron here apart."

Aaron looked about ten seconds off shitting himself, so I added. "It's cool, guys. I don't want to hurt anyone. I just need your assurance that no-one else will see these pictures. If you have any uploaded to your computer, they stay there. You show them to Stacey next time you see her, and if she tells you to delete them, you delete them. Understood?"

Josh nodded.

"And if any compromising pictures of Stacey ever leak out, not only will I beat you to a pulp -- whether you took them or not -- but I'll make such a mess of Aaron's face that no-one will notice his zits. I don't want to have a conversation like this with you ever again. If there's a next time, you will be very, very sorry."

Then I smiled, handed Josh's phone back, turned on my heel and walked out of the bar. As I headed toward the door, Aaron breathed "what an asshole!"

"I didn't hear that, Aaron," I said without turning round, "but if you'd like me to you can repeat it outside. Only tell the barman to bring something to clean your blood and teeth off the sidewalk."

Needless to say, Aaron stayed put.

When I got back to Dolores' house, Stacey was waiting for me, with a worried expression on her face.

"How did it go?" she asked nervously.

"Good. I deleted the pictures off Josh's phone and told him not to take any more. He knows to make sure that no pictures of you find their way out."

"You didn't -- you didn't have to, like, hit him?"

"No, Stacey. He's still just as pretty as he was last night. I nearly rearranged Aaron's face though."

"Aaron. He's such a creep. Did Josh show him the pictures?"

"Yeah, I'm afraid so. And Ben, though he at least seems to want to protect you and didn't want me to see the pictures. I think he's hoping that when Josh is through with you, he'll be next in line. But Aaron has the kind of face you would never tire of punching."

"Uncle Bob, thank you. I really didn't think Josh would show the pictures to a stranger. It was a clever plan you made up. And I'm not really grounded, am I?"

I kissed her. "Of course not sweetie, but you obviously convinced him on the phone. But he had a bunch of pictures from, I guess, last night. You were deep-throating him, and then he fucked you and sprayed cum all over your tits. Was that at his place?"

"Yeah. We were going to do it at ours when I thought you'd take mom over to yours. But then she dragged you off to her room. So I called him and he told me his folks were out, so I went over to his place and we did it in his bed."

"OK, but I guess he has other photos of you on his computer. Next time you go round there, I want you to make sure you see them all, and get him to delete anything you don't like or wouldn't be happy to see on the school website. I don't think he would have shown me if I hadn't insisted, but I want to make sure he doesn't use them in any way you wouldn't like. And as he's shown them to an asshole like Aaron, I can't be sure that no-one else has seen them. Aaron can tell the whole school about them, but I guess it'll be no surprise to most people that you're good at blowjobs."

Stacey pulled a face. "Er, like, yeah. I, like, did that for guys like Ricky before I realized that they would totally tell everyone else. But, like, I never actually fucked anyone before..."

"Hey, Dolores. How are you feeling this morning?"

Stacey's mom had come out of her office when she heard me talking.

"Hey, Bob. Where have you been? I didn't hear you leave this morning?"

Stacey's expression was one of stunned surprise. She had nearly let slip that she and I had fucked with her mom listening, which would have been a disaster on the scale of the Titanic, with almost the same loss of life.

"Oh, I just had to go out and have a little chat with Stacey's boyfriend, Josh. You know, mano a mano. I just wanted to be sure he was going to be treating her right."