Uncle Bob Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure that's the right thing to do? It might be a little -- intimidating for the boy."

"I don't think it's too much of a problem. He'll meet me anyway at the wedding, and I needed him to understand how to behave around my -- and your -- little angel."

"Why? Do you think he's doing something -- wrong?" The look of the professional lawyer immediately appeared on her face, as if to say 'his ass is toast if he is!'

"No, mom. He's cool, really!" Stacey had seen the look before and clearly didn't want to cause alarm. "It's just that Uncle Bob wanted to check some stuff out with him."

"Yeah, and it's all cool now," I added, trying to sound nonchalant.

Dolores gave me a shrewd look, but said nothing else. "OK, but I have to go out to the mall for a couple of hours. Do you guys want to join me?"

"Uh, if it's OK with you mom, I wanna hang out with Uncle Bob for a while. I think he and I maybe need to talk about Josh."

"Don't you think I should be involved in such a discussion?" Dolores arched an eyebrow, making her look a little like a Vulcan with an impressive rack. I wondered briefly how a transporter beam would affect the silicone.

"Like, no, mom! I had this problem with Josh, and see, Uncle Bob went and like, sorted it out for me. It's kinda private, and I so need to know what happened."

Dolores looked at me for a moment, then back to Stacey. "Stacey, honey, you know I don't like secrets. I think we should discuss this together."

"Dolores," I said. "Look, I've been helping Stacey sort out problems that she's been too embarrassed or worried to discuss with you for longer than I can remember. I've been like a surrogate dad doing things that dads ought to do; things that Michael should have done if he'd been here and able to extract his head from his own ass. Stacey's never done anything that would hurt you," -- except, I thought, fucking her uncle -- "so why not cut the girl some slack and let her keep private the things she wants to keep private? I'm sure there were things you didn't want to discuss with your own mom at her age."

She looked at us both, before saying "OK, but I want to know if there's anything that's going to cause trouble in the future -- especially at Michael's wedding. It's only two weeks away and the four of us -- you, me, Stacey and Josh -- need to be getting on fine, for Michael and Chelsea's sake. And especially to ensure that we don't look stupid! Understood?"

"Sure" I nodded sagely. What she meant was 'so we can all rub Michael's noses in our apparent happiness together', and I was definitely thinking 'Amen to that!' But I'd only discovered that morning that Josh was invited as Stacey's partner, and him being on the scene added an extra complication that would need to be managed.

"Sure, Mom. You know I so wouldn't do anything to hurt you." Stacey hugged her mom, who responded, and for a moment I had this vision of the three of us... but no, I let it pass. The things I did with Stacey and Dolores individually were lurid enough, and any thoughts of a mother-daughter thing would have to stay in my imagination - especially if I wanted to retain both of my nuts.

So Dolores got into her car, showing quite a lot of shapely leg that made me regret getting up so early. But then I had been up quite late -- mostly up Dolores -- so I couldn't complain. Stacey and I waved as she drove away, then we turned and she led me back into the house.

As soon as the door closed behind us, she threw her arms around me and gave me a very hot, hungry kiss. "Oh Uncle Bob!" she gasped as she finally broke away, "did you really delete all of the pictures?"

"Well, everything that was on his phone. Like I said, he may have uploaded some to his computer. But he knows that he'll get his ass sorely busted if he ever shows them to anyone or does anything to hurt you."

"Oh Uncle Bob, you are so my hero! I'm gonna have to do something extra nice to say thank you. Or maybe extra nasty!" She gave me that look. Fuck, that girl is hotter than a very hot thing that's been re-heated inside a volcano.

Her hand slipped inside my jeans. "OOH! This is nice! Is it all for me?" she asked in that simpering little schoolgirl voice that she does when she wants to pretend to be naughty. The effect is usually to make my dick stand rigidly to attention while she then actually does something extremely naughty.

"Stacey, baby, I don't know how long we have before your mom gets back. It may not be such a good idea," I said, weakly. Actually, I felt it was a fantastic idea -- just so long as we didn't get caught!

"It's OK, Uncle Bob. We can be as quick as you like."

Then my cock was out and in her hand. And in her mouth. And down her throat. And all I could do was lean back against the door and let out a long, low moan. She took me balls-deep about a dozen times, each time rocking slowly back so she held the tip of my cock between her lips, then swallowing me again, teasing and swirling with her tongue, licking my balls and making sexy gagging noises.

Finally, when I thought I was about to burst, she pulled back. "Nasty enough for you, Uncle Bob?" she gasped.

Without giving me time to reply, she jumped up, flipped off her skinny t-shirt. Seconds later, her cheeky little shorts were shimmying down her legs and onto the floor. I hadn't seen my Stacey naked for over a week -- when I'd fucked her ass on the Thursday, we were both partially clothed -- so I'd almost forgotten how fabulously gorgeous she looks without her clothes.

"If you want some more, you so have to follow me!" she giggled, and danced upstairs, wiggling her skinny little ass at me as she went.

I was about to follow when I realized that her clothes were littering the hall. Reminded of the last time Dolores had arrived unexpectedly, I quickly gathered them up before giving chase.

In her bedroom, she was bouncing on the bed like the little girl I remembered from all of those years ago, smiling and giggling, and I almost stopped in my tracks, thinking 'you're such a pervert!'

But then she said "I need your cock, Uncle Bob. I so need it now!" and my flash of self-disgust disappeared in a powerful wave of lust. My clothes were flung onto the floor about as quickly as Stacey's had been a few moments earlier.

Stacey giggled again, dropped down onto the bed, rolling onto her back, spreading her knees wide and pressing them apart with her hands. "I haven't had time to get my ass ready for you, but there's something else we so haven't done for a while..."

She squealed when I dived head first between her spread thighs and tasted the sweetness of her pussy for the first time in maybe a week. I feasted. I nibbled and licked at her outer lips and her little inner ones, probed her sweet cunt and her pretty pink asshole with my tongue, and finally locked onto her clit and held on until she was bucking and clutching at my hair.

Then I shimmied up the bed, covering her sweet, skinny little body with mine (which is neither sweet nor skinny). We started kissing passionately as I tried to settle myself into the saddle, but she reached down and steered my cock to her entrance. I slowly began to ease my length into that tight, wet hole, but it seemed that Stacey had other ideas. Her legs lifted up around my waist and her heels pressed into my butt, and then she pulled with her legs and arched her back at the same time, lifting her pussy up to swallow my dick. I'd almost forgotten how glorious her wet cunt felt around my cock, but Stacey was determined to demonstrate to me exactly what I'd been missing.

"How'd you like it, Uncle Bob? Am I tighter than Mom?" she breathed in my ear.

She was. While Dolores had a few tricks she'd picked up over the years, and had clearly spent some time on her Kegels, Stacey's sweet 18-year-old cunt was everything a guy could need -- tight, silky, hot and deliciously wet. I had to remind myself that until I, filthy bastard that I am, had first fucked my sweetie just over five weeks earlier, Stacey's pussy had never experienced a cock. Even now, I guessed that Josh had fucked her maybe twice, and I'd been inside that sweet hole at least a dozen times. Her grip on my cock wasn't quite as strong as it had been that first time, and not as tight as her delectable ass, but hey, hers was still the tightest little cunt I'd ever, ever enjoyed.

"You're -- you're -- you're the best -- the best -- fuck -- ever -- baby!"

She smiled that delectable smile I'd known for so long, and then she lifted her head up and kissed me so softly that I almost stopped thrusting. But Stacey wasn't planning to stop anytime soon, and moved her hips up to engulf me. So I kept going.

"So -- does Josh fuck you -- like this?" I was beginning to get out of breath.

"NO WAY! Uncle Bob, you are so the best! You and me -- we feel so right. Your cock - totally fits my pussy. It feels awesome - when you fuck me. Please, Uncle Bob. Please, please - keep fucking me."

I bent forward again and we kissed. This time the kiss went on and on, as our hips maintained a long, deep, rolling movement, moving together with a delicious, erotic rhythm. I had never felt closer to anyone in my life. There are times when Stacey wanted to try being an anal whore, a skank, a total cumslut -- and I, obliging uncle that I am, was more than happy to encourage this exploratory behavior. But right now, she was the most beautiful, lovely girl in the world, and I had the priceless privilege of being inside her sweet, sexy little body, moving with her in an exquisite dance of love.

Each time we broke the kiss, we gazed into each others' eyes, then kissed some more. Or maybe I would nibble and lick her neck, or tease her nipples with my lips and tongue.

And the sensations were quite different, for both of us. Sex for us recently had been mostly about experiment, passion and good old-fashioned lust. Suddenly we were back where we started; I was making love to my sweet little niece that I'd always adored, and she was in a tight, loving and extremely naughty embrace with her beloved uncle. This wasn't about intensifying the pleasure of the moment; this was about relishing a deep love that had developed over more than ten years, and had recently changed to something strange and exquisite. The pleasure built up gradually until it reached an intensity that I'd never really experienced before, almost like there was a fire burning between our bodies.

After maybe fifteen minutes, we were both getting tired, but immensely turned on. "Stacey, baby," I breathed softly in her ear. "I'm going to cum. Real soon."

"Uncle Bob. I think -- I think I'm gonna cum too."

This was a surprise, as Stacey didn't usually come from just fucking. But the experience was clearly pretty special for the both of us.

"OK, baby. Move with me. Real slow. Keep pulling like that with your legs."

I put my arms under her waist and slowly lifted her hips, and she held me inside her tightly with her legs as I shuffled my knees under her. Now kneeling upright on the bed, I could fully appreciate the view of her sweet little skinny body. As I moved her hips again to restart our slow dance in our new position, she still managed to resume the rhythm, pulling herself up my body with her legs, fucking herself on my dick.

I licked my thumb and slid it gently into her wide-open slit. Her head fell back, her eyelids fluttered and her mouth opened in a perfect 'O'. Where I'd pulled her down the bed and off the pillow, the dent where her head had been looked like a halo above her spread-out blonde hair. She stretched her arms up above her head, and to me, they looked like wings. It was startling how much she looked like an angel at that moment.

Then she came, and the little noises that came out of her sweet mouth were like the most beautiful music. I lasted maybe four, five more thrusts before I had to pull out and spray my cum in a long arc all over her sweet, skinny body, on her tits and flat stomach, up as far as her chin and her mouth. To some people it might have looked like a desecration, spraying that lovely image with cum. Perhaps my perverted brain is really fucked up, but to me, it looked like a blessing, an anointment -- something holy.

We lay down together and hugged and kissed softly, lovingly.

"That was so beautiful, Uncle Bob. It felt awesome. I so have missed you -- missed fucking you. Nothing else is, like, as good."

"It's the same for me, baby. You're so beautiful. I love you, Stacey."

She hugged me even tighter. "Oh I so love you, Uncle Bob. I want to be with you for, like, forever! And hey, next time, you won't have to, like, pull out, 'cuz I'll be fixed. I've been taking the pill, and in one more week I'll be good and ready for anything you want to shoot in me!"

Neither of us heard the black Porsche pull into the drive. We were unaware of the hard click of the Manolo Blahnik heels on the stone-flagged path. When Dolores opened the front door and headed straight up the stairs, we didn't notice until she pushed the door of Stacey's room open and stood, framed in the doorway.

"Oh, hi Mom! What d'you think about this?" Stacey said brightly.

She and I were going through Stacey's over-full closet, choosing clothes she should take with her to college. We'd been up, showered and dressed for maybe a half hour. Hey, you don't think I'm stupid enough to get caught like that twice, do you?

But despite having just had an extremely pleasant and loving session of wonderful sex with my sweet baby, I wasn't feeling great. We were going through her closet, looking at clothes. I was trying to get her to put away -- hide, even - the really raunchy stuff, though I longed to see my slutty angel wearing it. Instead, we were trying to choose clothes that she could take with her to college in the fall, and also for her trip to Europe during the up-coming vacation.

See, about three months earlier she'd made arrangements to go to France and Italy with a girlfriend. For three weeks. So after the wedding, in only another two weeks, I would have her for, at best, another week. Then she would be gone, in all likelihood fucking dozens of French and Italian boys for three weeks. Then she would come back, and I'd have her for just a few more short weeks before she would be gone for months on end, probably meeting cute young hunks at college and putting to good use -- or perhaps extremely naughty use -- all the things she'd learned in our time together. She'd find a boyfriend to love and that, to my immense regret, would be the end of this special time we'd had together. I'd been trying hard to forget this, but the deadlines were looming.

Before her mom had come back, Stacey and I started to hatch a plan. She'd said to me a few weeks earlier that she'd had this fantasy about playing a cheap street hooker. She showed me some of the outfits she was considering, talked through the scenario she had in mind, and we agreed to see if we could make it happen the next weekend. Then I changed the subject to the matter of the wedding so that the boner in my pants didn't ache too much.

We had around two weeks to prepare. Stacey insisted that I buy a new suit for the occasion, though I'd been considering having "Fuck you, brother!" embroidered across the back of one of my old jackets. Stacey, of course, already had her own bridesmaid's dress. She showed it to me, but refused to wear it. Maybe she was afraid she'd get semen stains on it if I saw her in it and reacted accordingly.

Being at the wedding had its advantages and disadvantages. I'd get to see my beautiful Stacey in a dress that made her look like an angel, and at least for me more attractive than the bride. As Dolores' partner, I'd get to rub my idiot brother's nose in the fact that I was now settled in a nice little nuclear family with his sexy ex-wife and beautiful daughter, while after all his expensive tail-chasing he'd ended up with a pneumatic, overblown, gold-digging bimbo to satisfy his predictable tastes. These things were all good, and I was relishing the opportunity to see his face when he realized how I'd replaced him at the heart of his old family. Oh, and I could eat and drink expensively -- at his expense.

The only blot on this otherwise perfect day was the fact that Stacey would also be taking a partner; Josh. Our last meeting had been a little -- shall we say -- stressful, at least from his viewpoint, and when he realized who Stacey's mom's partner was for the day, my guess is that it wouldn't be the nicest surprise of his life. Also, in my ideal scenario, I would be the one standing between two women who I'd fucked pretty comprehensively, one of whom I was getting to like and the other whom I'd always loved. With Josh alongside Stacey, it made this feel a little like I was the father of the bride, about to give away my darling girl to another man.

But everything that Stacey had said about her relationship with Josh had been to reassure me that he was just another fuck-buddy, and that I was the real love of her life. The fact that this love, as currently practiced, could put me in the slammer for five years here in Florida was a definite problem. I'd looked it up on the web, and there was a remote possibility that if we moved somewhere like Illinois we might just be able to get away with what we were doing, but then Chicago never appealed to me. In some states, the wording of the legislation seemed to say that so long as I just kept to blow jobs and ass-fucking it wouldn't count as 'sex'; maybe they hadn't caught up yet with modern sexual practices. But as things stood, if we were caught, what we'd already done in our native state would be enough for us to experience a long period of separation, and in all likelihood for me to be at the receiving end of the same sexual practices to which I'd subjected Stacey, but with a less-attractive partner.

Some guys would look at my life and say "Way to go, man! What do you have to complain about? You've enjoyed every hole belonging to your beautiful, teenage niece. Purely thanks to her influence, you've also enjoyed every hole belonging to Barbie, who is so far out of your league that you may as well be on separate continents. And then Stacey has set you up with her mom, who is probably the hottest MILF in town, even if she is a little scary." (Actually, Lord Voldemort is a little scary. Dolores is way beyond that.) But still, if my amazing time with Stacey was coming to an end -- worse, if she ended up marrying some jerk much closer to her age (and let's face it, teenage boys are all jerks) -- then having something beautiful and then losing it forever is not a happy prospect.

But a couple of years ago I read in a copy of "Life's Little Instruction Book" that Stacey bought me as a present, the statement that "Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own." Stacey and me, we know that so well, and so I was preparing myself for the time when I'd have to let her go so she could be happy. So here we were, counting off the days; two weeks until the wedding. Then another week, and she would be off with her friend Hannah to France and Italy for three weeks. Then she'd return, and we had maybe a month together before she left for SoCal -- the other side of the continent -- to study psychology and business.

After that, who knew? You can't maintain an intense sexual relationship jerking off on Skype. Unless I moved to California or she dropped out and enrolled somewhere closer to home, we'd see each other for maybe a few weeks a year. The thought of that made me feel like I was already headed for the slammer, with at least a three-year sentence of isolation from what I wanted most.

So while Dolores went to make coffee, Stacey and me sorted her clothes into three separate piles. The first pile, we carefully hid under her bed; the slashed goth tops, the dog-collar studded choker, the micro-mini skirts and the serious 'fuck me' shoes needed to be kept separate for personal use; and there was no way I was going to let her take things like that on holiday or to college.