Uncle Bob Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure who moved to hug the other first, but what started as a hug of shared sympathy and mutual support then morphed into a kiss. A kiss that started by saying 'yes, I'm still fond of you' and then kinda developed into 'and I remember just how hot it was when we used to fuck regularly'. And then she was unbuttoning my shirt. And I was unzipping her dress. And we kinda fell onto the couch. And her panties were on the floor, and my face was between her legs until she was moaning loudly. And then my hips were between her legs, and my cock found that sweet, wet hole and entered it in one long thrust. And another. And another, while we looked into each other's eyes with a powerful, pent-up hunger, and I rubbed her clit. I could feel her orgasmic moans going into my throat as we kissed with a passion that we'd shared long ago and almost forgotten. Her hips bucked; she squeezed me hard between her legs. And like toothpaste out of a tube, I responded by squirting her full of jizz.

Afterwards, I looked down at her, her hair mussed, her make-up run, her impressive tits still heaving with the exertion of our frantic, passionate fuck.

"My God, Dolores, you are very, very beautiful."

"You're not so bad looking yourself. But - but, Bob; what was that about? I mean, you've just told me you love my daughter, and I'm still in a very close relationship with Josh; yes, he's back and living with me. But you and me, we just - we just had a spontaneous and totally depraved and completely delicious fuck. And we both wanted - needed it, it seems. What's going on?"

I kissed her, and then my softening cock slipped out and I rolled off her and climbed off the couch, briefly wondering whether you can get semen stains out of leather.

"I guess it was our way of kissing and making up. I suppose for all three of us - you, me and Stacey - sex is kinda embedded in our relationship. Sure, it's weird, but it seems we all need it. Stacey told me about your mother-daughter thing in Miami."

"Oh my God! You must think I'm such a slut!"

"No more than Stacey is. Or, if you can apply the term to a guy, then no more than me either. My relationship with Stacey has been what you might call 'open' from very early on. Did you see any references to a girl called Barbie in Stacey's diary, or maybe you saw a very hot brunette - one that wasn't you - in some of the videos? It started there, and has progressed. Stacey's actually encouraged me to have sex with other women. In fact, I could say she's pimped me, particularly to women who want to experience anal. Barbie, you, Hannah, a girl called Amy-Beth at her college, Chelsea..."

"Chelsea? As in Michael's latest bimbo?"

"Yes. Does that shock you?"

"Shock? No, not really. Actually, it rather amuses me. It seems that you've somehow managed to fuck Michael's daughter, ex-wife and now current wife. You really must hate your brother."

"Yes. And I also find the women around him very attractive." I leaned in and kissed her again, slipping a wad of tissues between her legs to try to limit the leakage. "Oddly, once I'd fucked the daughter, she was the one who turned me into, shall we say, a motherfucker. But like I say, Stacey isn't jealous of my sexual liaisons, and even encourages them. And I try really hard not to be jealous of hers, though that's difficult. If she knew what we'd just done, she'd applaud. I think she'd have loved the spontaneity. But how do you think Josh would feel."

"Oddly, I guess rather similar. See, he's just nineteen and he's very pretty. I see lots of girls and women looking at him. Maybe some of them pity me for trailing a boy young enough to be my son around with me. Maybe some think he really is my son, and therefore they can make a play for him because I'm clearly not a sexual rival. And sometimes, I let him off the leash, and he does the same with me. We agreed some time ago that we both have very powerful sexual appetites, and that we could satisfy them elsewhere as long as we each told the other, in detail, what we'd done."

"Hmm. That sounds like a good relationship."

"Yes, it is. And sometimes, when he comes back after a sexual encounter and tells me all about it, we both get so horny that we fuck like rabbits. A little like you and I just did."

"And will you tell him about what we just did?"

"Of course. And he'll ask if you gave it to me up the ass again. Yes, he knows about the first time. Because he participated in the second time. And the fiftieth time. He really has the technique now. He knows how to make me come - from oral, pussy-fucking and anal - and he's gotten very good at it. Oh, and his cock is quite big. It was a little painful up my ass to start with, but I love it now."

I felt a little pang of jealousy. But then I thought 'Nah. I was the first in there.'

"And you'll tell Stacey that you fucked me again?" Her expression seemed just one of curiosity, rather than any form of accusation.

"Well, given that she was urging me to seek you out and try to fuck your ass, I guess I'd better. Like I said, she likes to pimp me when we're not together, and she sees you as one of my preferred targets. She's not wrong; you're fucking hot, Dolores."

"Why thank you, kind sir." She smiled, and became even lovelier. "So what now? I guess you can now legally resume your relationship with my daughter, but there's around three thousand miles between you. What are you going to do?"

"Well yes. Three thousand miles is a long way, and my cock isn't long enough to reach. Either she has to come back here, which will ruin her education, or I've got to go there and maybe screw up my business. Hard choice."

"Well, while you're talking about hard choices, you could decide between fucking my pussy again or sticking your cock up my ass for old time's sake and to do what Stacey suggested. What do you say?"

What I said was "oh my fucking God!" when she started sucking my cock. And I said "NNNNNGHHHH!" when I came inside her tight ass, prone-boning her on my bed, around an hour later.

What she said was, initially "Fuck, that's cold," when I started working the lube up her ass, then some long sighs and moans as I stretched the hole with my fingers and a tapered vibrator - while, of course, teasing her clit - and then mostly a long stream of moans and expletives - "OH FUCK! Fuck that's so DEEP in my ass! Oh fuck, you're fucking my ass! You're OHMYGOD I'M CUMMING! Oh FUUUUCK! OH FUCK! CUM IN MY ASS! CUM IN MY FUCKING DIRTY ASSSS!" Of course, we both knew exactly what was happening without the need for her running commentary, but the sound of her faux-shocked voice describing all the dirty things I was doing to her got us both where we needed to go.

Later, over an almost romantic cuddle in bed, sipping some Margaritas I'd made, I said "How would you feel if I married your daughter? I know it used to be traditional to ask the father's permission, but I'd rather stick a porcupine up my ass than speak to Michael again."

"Is that what Stacey wants?"

"The marriage proposal or the porcupine up my ass? Well, she said she'd love to marry me, a little while into our sexual relationship. I'd like to think she still feels the same way."

"Does she have any boyfriends in California? I mean, she hasn't mentioned any to me, but she tells you more."

"From what I can tell, she's singularly unimpressed with the local males. I think she and Hannah, and her new friend Amy-Beth, are in a three-way lesbian relationship, and the main penetrative sex she's getting is from a strap-on or a double-ended dildo."

"Interesting. I've never felt attracted to other women, but clearly Stacey feels otherwise."

"So wasn't it strange, in that hotel in Miami, to watch your own daughter get fucked, and have her watch you?"

Dolores did the 'Vulcan eyebrow' thing at me. "Bet you'd have liked to be there, Bob." (Note: 'Bob', rather than 'Robert'. Now that I'd successfully penetrated all three of her sexually-appropriate holes, we were clearly on better terms).

"I would have, but weren't you embarrassed. Or did the sight of your daughter naked and getting fucked by a horny stranger turn you on?"

"Oddly, I guess so." She sipped her Margarita and looked pensive. "See, I was pretty loaded and horny as hell, and - I don't know. Maybe, as she'd seen the video of you fucking my ass, and I'd seen pictures of you doing the same to her - though I naively didn't realize it was you at the time - I thought that we knew enough about each other's sex lives and I could push the boundaries a little. I hope it didn't freak her out too much."

"I think it did, a little. But you'd both already sampled the same two guys - Josh and me - even though you didn't know about me and Stacey. I know Stacey definitely likes to push boundaries, so maybe she wasn't as shocked as you might have thought. I think the DP intrigued her, though."

"Yes, I guess that wasn't something she'll have experienced, unless you've grown an extra cock." She smiled again and took another sip of the Margarita.

"Well, not before she watched you do it. She's had one since, with me and a big black guy. She came so strongly she almost passed out."

"My God! You and my daughter have clearly had some adventures. Is there anything you haven't done?"

"Not much. Neither of us much like pain - giving or receiving - or anything yukky, so no golden showers. And neither of us is into rubber very much. She and I have done almost every sexual combination you can think of apart from a gangbang or a full-on orgy. Although, despite what I said about her college sex-life, she now seems to have tried that in my absence. Did she tell you about Sigma Epsilon Chi?"

"What? Hold on - you're kidding me, right?"

"No, it's a sorority dedicated to what it's founder calls 'advanced sex'. Except Amy-Beth, it seemed, hadn't had that much regular sex. So Stacey suggested - you guessed it..."

"...that you fuck this Amy-Beth up the ass. And did you?"

"Yes. We both enjoyed it. Stacey and her friend Hannah assisted. But although they were planning some orgies with a frat group calling themselves Kappa Omicron Kappa," - Dolores expressed her understanding and displeasure at the sound of this with her 'very hot Vulcan' look - "and have now had one, it seems that the girls are mostly unimpressed by the local male population. I think if she'd found a guy she liked, she'd have told me by now. Instead, she and Hannah are both begging me to visit. Trouble is, I need to sort some business first, so it'll be a week or so before I can go."

"Well, like with anal sex, if you're going to propose, I suggest you prepare carefully first. There's also the small matter of a ring - and not an anal one this time. And then there's finally deciding where you're going to live. You could bring her back here. There are some good colleges in Florida, which is what I tried to tell her before she chose California."

"A good thought, but I think she's fairly determined to stay on with her new friends. But what about you? Is Josh now a permanent fixture?"

She shrugged. "What does 'permanent' mean anymore? I find him a demanding, exhausting and fucking amazing lover. He can do it in either hole several times a night, he cums each time but then he's hard and ready to go again before I've had a chance to clean up the last session's jizz. Some nights he leaves me feeling sore. He understands my moods surprising well for a guy that young. He knows when I just want a gentle back-rub and when I need to be fucked hard up the ass, and he seems to be happy to oblige either way. But how long will it last? I don't know. I'm just enjoying the ride - or rides, I should say. Maybe you should come around sometime for a drink and a pleasant session of energetic double penetration. I think I could persuade Josh quite easily."

"Mmm. He may not be as obliging as you think. He and I didn't really get on when we last met, I'm afraid."

"Maybe. But thinking about that has got me wondering. Would you be interested in some gentle sixty-nine? Both of my main fuck-holes feel like they've been recently used and need a rest, but my mouth hasn't really done much so far and my pussy is buzzing from the thought of getting DP'ed. Would you like that?"

I liked it very much.

*****

I'd finally bought my plane ticket and booked my hotel in LA, so I called Brad over to review and finalize some plans we'd been developing. We were just concluding our meeting when the doorbell rang.

"Chelsea! What's wrong?" There were tear-streaks down her face and her mascara had run. I tried to ignore the fact that she looked like she'd just been gagging on someone's cock.

"I can't take it anymore. He's so cruel!"

"Come in, quickly." 'Shit!', I thought, 'if Michael has followed her here, things could get tricky. Can he enforce a restraining order if Chelsea was the one who broke it?' I checked the street for a piss-colored Ferrari before I shut the door.

Brad had come out of my office. "Hey Chelsea, are you OK?" I felt it was a stupid question. She clearly wasn't OK. She smiled weakly, then turned to me.

"Please, Bob, you've gotta help me. He's become even more violent since he slapped that restraining order on you. He thinks no-one can come to my rescue."

She threw herself into my arms and started sobbing. I held her for a few moments.

"Chelsea, of course I'll help you any way I can. You need to get away from him and stay away. We have to develop an escape plan. Did you manage to get any video of Michael being cruel to you?" Yup, that's me. A sobbing woman in my arms and I show no fucking emotional intelligence, just cold logic and problem-solving.

But she didn't seem to notice. She took a couple deep breaths and her voice steadied. "I sure hope so. I set the camera up just the way you told me, and I switched it on every time we went to bed for sex. I don't know what it would've recorded, but he certainly took advantage of me and hit me a few times."

"OK. Let me get you a drink and we'll work out what to do next."

Three glasses of wine later - fuck, that woman knew how to drink - she seemed a little calmer. The same couldn't be said of Brad, whose eyes never seemed to leave Chelsea the whole time.

"I think Michael wants to divorce me. He seems really angry about what you and I did. And I don't want to spend any more time with him. He's so cruel."

"Yeah, that sounds like Michael. Were there any particular times when he assaulted you? I need to check out the videos and see if I can extract any scenes that are incriminating for him."

"Yeah. Wednesday evening was when he hit me a lot. And yesterday he..." she glanced at Brad. "He - he raped me. Anally. I wasn't ready, but he did it anyway. It hurt; hurt a lot. I begged him to stop, but he wouldn't."

"Oh my God!" Brad breathed. "What a monster! No-one should have to suffer that." He looked really concerned.

She smiled at him. "Thank you," she replied.

"Right, if it's OK with you, Chelsea, I'll go over the footage and see if there's anything we can use. Then I'll speak with Dolores and check if any of this would constitute evidence she could use in court."

"Oh Bob, I really don't want anyone seeing videos of me having sex, even if it was basically rape."

"Chelsea, I promise it'll just be me checking it over. If I find something that I think will make Michael consider renegotiating a settlement with you, I'll discuss the contents with Dolores. She may have to look at the scenes of violence to determine whether there's a case that'll stand up in court, but otherwise, no-one but me needs to see the video unless Michael refuses to comply. I promise."

"Thanks, Bob." She smiled, reached out and touched my hand. "But - but could I stay here again until this all blows over?"

"That may be difficult. I'm off to LA tomorrow, and with Michael's restraining order, if he finds you here, he may be able to cause trouble. Isn't there anywhere else you can go."

"No, not really. I guess I could go to a motel, but if Michael blocks my credit card, that may not be an option for long."

Then Brad spoke up. "Chelsea, you can always stay at my place for a while. I have a house near Miami with two spare bedrooms. I rattle around in that big place on my own. You'd be welcome to stay as long as you like. Bob can vouch for me. I'm quite house trained." He grinned, a little nervously.

"I think that's a great suggestion. What do you say, Chelsea? I know you barely know Brad, but then you barely knew me when you arrived on my doorstep last time. Brad's kinda like me, but a little less weird."

"That's unfair, Bob. I'm actually a lot less weird."

"OK, you're right. Brad also has more money and better taste than me. His place is really nice, and it's unlikely he'll freak you out. And he's closer to the beach, and a lot farther from Michael."

Chelsea smiled another of her winning smiles. "That's really kind of you, Brad. If I may, I'd like to take up your offer."

"Oh," I added, pleased that a solution had presented itself, "can I also suggest that you take pictures of any injuries inflicted, or better still, get a physician to examine you?" I guessed it wouldn't be too hard to get someone to do that, especially if he was male.

So, after a hug and a kiss with me, Chelsea drove off, following Brad down to Miami. I went to my computer and looked at the video files that had streamed from the camera I'd given her. As porn went, they were quite interesting - if you were into sub-dom stuff. Michael was obviously into hurting Chelsea. A lot of smacking her butt and her tits with his hands. Handcuffs, bondage, even a ball-gag. Use of the paddle, even as Chelsea pleaded with him not to hit her. And quite a bit of anal.

From what I could see, Michael's cock was a little smaller than mine, but he spent very little time preparing Chelsea's rather fine ass, preferring to just slap on some lube and stick his cock in. I saw little finesse, and no sign of him wanting to make her come, but that wouldn't have constituted cruelty. But the last episode was brutal. Chelsea was literally screaming.

I phoned Dolores.

"Hi Bob, what's up?"

"I need your professional opinion. Someone I know has been subjected to systematic abuse and marital rape by her husband. He put in a pre-nup before they were married to ensure she would get nothing if they divorced. Could she sue to get some of his money on the grounds of cruelty?"

"So how do you know Michael is being cruel to Chelsea?"

"Shit, Dolores, nothing gets past you, does it?"

"Not a lot, Bobby-boy. But do you have any evidence?"

"Well yes. Two things. I suggested she get a doctor to examine her, and take some pictures of her injuries. But also, there are videos of the assaults taking place."

"Ooh! Now that makes it hard."

"How so? I'd have thought that concrete evidence would make it easier."

"No, I mean that it's going to be hard to decide whether to go after a decent divorce settlement for her or press marital rape and assault charges that would see the motherfucker in prison. The former would be easier, but the latter would be more satisfying. Can I see this evidence?"

*****

I was moaning loudly, bucking off the bed as Dolores sucked the last of my cum out of my throbbing cock. I'd just eaten her pussy until she'd almost ripped my head off between her thighs, and then I fucked her in doggy, rubbing her clit and squeezing her impressive tits until she came again. I was going to squirt inside her but she insisted on wriggling around, engulfing most of my cock in her mouth and sucking until I was writhing almost as much as she had. Fuck, it feels amazing, unloading in a woman's wet mouth, especially when she's sucking you enthusiastically.

We'd watched the videos together, over a glass of wine. She'd noted all of the time-points when we could see clear evidence of abuse. There were quite a few, with Chelsea often audibly pleading for him to stop or clearly screaming in pain. I showed Dolores one of the earlier videos, where Chelsea had prepared for anal and offered her ass in return for not being beaten. It was, as I'm sure Dolores noticed, a very fine ass, and Michael clearly enjoyed fucking it. Chelsea came, but only because, I noticed, she was holding a vibrator on her own clit.