Uncle Bob Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michael's a lazy, cruel, selfish fucker. He was OK in bed for the first couple of years, but then it became all about his own pleasure and I had to get mine as best I could. You do it much better." She put her wineglass down and kissed me.

And one thing led to another. I finally kissed away the last dribbles of cum from her lips - she'd done an excellent job of not only swallowing every drop I'd spurted into her mouth, but she'd also licked up any spillage she found on my dick. It felt amazing and excruciating in equal parts, having my hyper-sensitized post-orgasmic cock licked in the most lascivious manner. Dolores is one amazing fuck when she wants to be.

"So you'll take the case on?"

"Sure. Pro-bono. And if the judge insists that I can't prosecute because of my history with Michael - which is possible - then there are several of my co-workers who would be happy to fry Michael's balls while I simply turn up as a character witness and provide the barbecue sauce."

*****

It was Douglas Adams - the guy who wrote 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' - who said "It can hardly be a coincidence that no language on Earth has ever produced the expression 'as pretty as an airport'." Like I've said before, I hate the fucking places. LAX has to be one of my least-favorite ones; even more impersonal than most, and filled with people who've either just discovered that their luggage has arrived in Murmansk, or are simply naturally rude and self-important. If I wanted to meet someone like that, I'd visit my brother.

But today was different, I suppose because, just the other side of the Arrivals Hall were two cuties, holding up a hand-drawn, multi-colored sign with the words "UNCLE BOB!!!" in six-inch-high letters. When they saw me, they dropped the sign, ran up to me and jumped into my arms. Having two sweet teens clinging onto me while I tottered under their combined weight - and struggled to breathe, as they covered my mouth in passionate kisses - was almost too much for my poor old body to stand.

And, an hour later, I struggled to breathe again as Hannah rubbed her pussy on my face, moaning loudly enough for me to hear her despite my ears being covered by her smooth, silky thighs. Meanwhile, Stacey sucked my dick with consummate skill, getting me almost to orgasm twice, each time backing off, before mounting my dick and riding herself - and me - to a very satisfying almost-simultaneous orgasm.

Afterwards, I opened the bottle of Champagne that I'd brought with me and put in the fridge, and toasted 'the future'. Later, I took them both out for dinner, and Amy Beth joined us. In New York, I'd struggled to satisfy two sex-crazed young women. Back in my hotel room - this time I'd booked something a little more up-scale - I tried really hard to satisfy three of them. I had to impose a strict rota, with one on my cock, one on my face and one getting fingered, or fucking one (typically) up the ass while the other two pleasured each other.

Finally, we fell into a sweaty heap, covered in bodily fluids - much of them mine - and cuddled and kissed for a while. After a mutual shower - the bathroom in my hotel was about as big as Stacey and Hannah's dorm room - we agreed that an almost-cummed-out middle-aged uncle could sit in a chair watching three hot women perform some extremely lewd acts on each other, involving plastic items and a lot of body parts - until, one by one, they took pity on the poor guy and broke off to suck his cock. I finally came - my fourth orgasm of the evening and fifth of the day, achieved thanks to a high-dose Cialis pill - partly down my niece's throat and partly over three smiling faces. Fuck - I wish I'd videoed it. I could have made a fortune from it through PornHub.

The following morning, I took them for an early breakfast, and then back to the University for their classes. As they got out of the car, I asked Stacey if we could meet again that evening, just the two of us. "It's OK, girls," I said to a disappointed-looking Hannah and Amy-Beth - "I'll catch up with you later. It's just that there are some personal, family things I need to talk about with Stacey. We'll call when we're done."

So that evening, Stacey drove to my hotel and came up to my room. We hugged and kissed a lot.

"I've so missed you, Uncle Bob. I'd never realized just how much I relied on you being there until you weren't. It's super-cool that you're here. How long can you stay?"

"Well, that's what I wanted to talk about. How long would you like me to stay?"

She looked at me with a serious expression. "For ever and ever. Could you?"

"That depends," I replied.

"On what?"

"On your answer to my next question."

"Er - which is?"

I rolled off the bed, retrieved a small box from the bedside drawer, and shifted onto one knee.

"Will you marry me, Stacey, my darling?"

She looked at me as if I'd gone mad.

"Uncle Bob! I know you're kinda weird, but that isn't kind. Don't joke about things like that! I'd totally love to marry you, but you know I can't." She looked really upset.

I flipped the box open. The diamonds in the ring I'd bought glittered.

"Stacey, trust me. We can get married. Legally. See, you're not Michael's daughter, which probably explains a lot. That means that we're not actually related. I'll provide the detail later, but first, as we can legally do it - will you please, please marry me?"

Her face showed shock, astonishment - and then joy. Her reply, being Stacey, was unconventional.

"OH FUCK YEAH!!" And she threw her arms around me and smothered me in kisses.

*****

When we met up with the girls later, I noticed that Stacey was almost flaunting her new engagement ring. Hannah tried to look pleased, but didn't quite manage it.

"But - but I thought you couldn't get married because you were, like, related," she finally blurted out. I looked at Amy-Beth, who had an incredulous expression.

Stacey smiled and reached across the table to take Hannah's hand. "It's cool, sweetie. See, my dad isn't really my dad. Uncle Bob explained it all to me earlier, and it was a lot to get my head around. Seems like my dad is infertile and my mom had this fling with another guy, like, twenty years ago, and he was my biological father. But, like, he's been dead since before I was born. So my dad accepted me as his daughter, though he really wasn't a great dad, and Uncle Bob here kinda acted like my dad and my big brother and my best friend all the time I was growing up. And now," she announced with a big grin, grabbing my arm and snuggling up to my shoulder, "he's going to be my husband!"

I could see that Hannah was trying to smile, but not really succeeding.

It looked like Amy-Beth was scowling. "So - so what you were doing with Stacey, that was - I mean, it wasn't actually illegal, but, kinda, you thought it was illegal, but you, like, did it anyway?" Her face had this "EUWWW!" expression.

"Do you mean 'Hey, like, you come from a Southern state, so why are you having sex with your niece? Isn't your sister pretty enough?'" I saw the look of puzzlement on her face expand to one of incomprehension, and smiled. "Amy-Beth, please don't mind me. Everyone knows I'm weird, but they still love me for it. Well, most of them do. So yes, what Stacey and I did - were doing, I guess - was kinda technically illegal, which is why we needed to stop. But actually, we loved each other so much that it was hard to do that. I thought that Stacey coming here to college would be the end of it, but I found out some stuff recently that turned everything upside down. And now I can marry the girl I've loved almost ever since she was born."

"But that - that'll change everything - er, between us. Won't it?" Hannah said, looking horror-struck.

Before I could speak, Stacey exclaimed "Like, totally not!" in her strange, mangled approximation to English. She looked at her girlfriend with concern, then leaned across the table to kiss her on the lips. "Me and Uncle Bob had a long talk, and yes, we want to get married, but, like, he said 'you're only nineteen, Stacey. Are you sure you're ready to marry me?' 'Cuz, like, he knows I haven't really had a lot of boyfriends and, like, sex partners, so he wanted to make sure I didn't want to, like, try a few more. But we agreed; yes, we'll be married, but we can totally keep on like we were before. See, I knew about everything he did, and he so knew all about what I did, and like, we didn't need to keep secrets or be jealous. So sweetie, it doesn't need to change anything. We can still be besties and - and everything." She got up, went around the table and hugged her sweet brown friend, kissing her again.

Hannah looked unconvinced, so I added "And that goes for you two and me. If you still want to have fun like we've had - well, since you got back from Europe, Hannah, and since I met you, Amy-Beth - then yes, we can keep doing that. Stacey doesn't mind. In fact, I think she insisted that we still do all the fun things we've been doing, for as long as you want to."

Amy-Beth cut in. "But, like, where are you gonna live? 'Cuz, like, he's in Florida" - she nodded in my direction - "and you're, like, here. Are you going to move back there?"

I smiled at her. "Ah, you see, that's the fun part. Hannah and Stacey will remember my friend Brad. Well, I've decided to join his company as a partner. We've come up with a deal, and I'll be opening and running a new California office. I'll be spending the next few weeks looking for premises, sorting out infrastructure and talking to clients locally. When we're good and ready, I'll move out here long-term. So Stacey can finish her studies, and I'll be on hand to provide any services you may wish of me." I smiled - definitely the feline that got the processed cow lactation.

Amy-Beth gave me a look that conveyed that she'd very much like me to provide some services, sooner rather than later.

"So are you gonna be here on your own?" Hannah asked.

"No, Luis - you remember him? He'll be coming out next week to check out potential office space, help specify infrastructure - you know, all the boring set-up stuff we'll have to do. Then we'll be working together at least until we have the place established, and maybe recruit more staff depending on the workload. Meanwhile, I'll be looking for somewhere to rent for a while until I can buy a place and maybe sell my house back in Boca."

"Luis? Coming here? He's cute!"

"Don't get any ideas, Hannah. What about Martin?"

"Well, sure, he's cute too."

"And I hear he has a big cock."

Hannah turned to my slut-angel. "What have you been telling Uncle Bob?"

"Only the truth. But I thought you two were so getting close. Like, I know Uncle Bob is awesome, but Martin's totally hot and he so knows how to fuck."

Hannah looked embarrassed. Meanwhile, I looked around to make sure that half the restaurant clientele weren't listening in to our conversation.

"Hey, sweetie," I said, smiling at her, "if you and Martin want to do your own thing, that's cool. I've really enjoyed everything we've done, so if you don't want to do it any more..."

"But Uncle Bob, I do so want to do it some more. I just love f..." She glanced around, then lowered her voice. "Er... doing it with you. Sure, Martin's good and he does - he does have a..." Again, she looked around, and then almost whispered "a big cock. But, like, he's too big for my ass, and you know I love that so much. And you're, like, better than him with your mouth."

I smiled. "Thanks, baby. But Stacey tells me that Martin joined in your little party with Kappa Omicron Kappa. Do you think he'd be interested in joining us in our own little party sometime?"

"I - I guess so. It - it could be kinda fun." I could almost see her imagination taking in the possibilities. She smiled.

"Well, I guess we can now all live happily ever after," I smiled at them. "We just need to find Amy-Beth a partner who can look after her needs when I'm not around, or when Stacey's being too demanding - which may be a lot of the time." Stacey gave me a self-satisfied smirk and hugged my arm again. "So, what are you guys going to order?"