Uncle Bob Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next hour or so, I used my baby's body in the most depraved and disgusting manner. I put down the glasses, unzipped my pants and gleefully accepted her unspoken invitation, fucking her throat as she made little gagging noises. Every time I felt I shouldn't bruise her tonsils any more than I already had and pulled out, she just took a big gulp of air, laughed filthily and opened wide for the next onslaught. I really couldn't handle much of this. I came down her gullet.

Then it was her turn to wriggle and squeal as I slapped her ass and ate her pussy. I kept pulling on the obligatory butt-plug - this time a cute little bunny tail - while I fucked her sweet fuck-hole with quite a large vibrator while devouring her clit mercilessly. After she'd come a couple times, she managed to break free of my embrace. Her still-cuffed hands were able to remove the plug and support her weight as, with me on my back, she rubbed her pussy along my dick until I had an acceptable level of wood, then lifted up so I could insert my wooden peg into first, a wet, pink hole, and then into a tighter and well-lubed brown hole. She did most of the work, enthusiastically riding the pommel like a rodeo star. All I had to do was pay manual attention to the rest of that pink slit and a series of orgasms ensued - two for her and another one for me.

"Happy Christmas, gorgeous," she breathed after I'd unplugged, removed the cuffs and covered her in kisses.

"Pot, kettle," I responded. "You're amazing, Stacey. I love you to the Wolfe Disk and back."

"What? Where?" She looked at me strangely.

"It's the most distant thing the Human Race has so far discovered," I explained. "It's a galaxy 12.3 billion light years away. That's about one light year for every 10 bucks Jeff Bezos has."

She hugged me. "You know, Uncle Bob, you're weird. Weird but good. So I guess I should marry you anyway."

*****

We returned to California, having shipped a bunch of stuff to LA and given an agent the job of letting out my Boca Raton house. We settled back in, with a round of work - quite a lot of that but, hey, it paid the bills - Stacey's studies and music. We'd found a local venue, hooked up with a drummer from the college who was pretty competent, and our little band - Stacey on lead guitar, Amy-Beth on keyboards, Hannah on lead vocals and rhythm and me, now on bass - gigged a couple times a month. We all really enjoyed it and we started getting quite a following - especially of college dudes who came (at least in part) to ogle the girls. The winter months were a little drab, but we had enough to keep us occupied as Stacey and I prepared for our up-coming wedding.

And of course, Stacey and I spent a lot of time fucking - and making love to - each other, while our house-mates mostly made their own arrangements. Everyone seemed pretty happy with how things were working out.

For Stacey's 19th birthday in March, the entire 'gang' came around and we celebrated together. She'd had a FaceTime call with her mom, and then I'd cooked us a special meal with Champagne and bruschetta to start and lobster for mains. We played some music together, and then Stacey decided she wanted to watch a movie; 'Showgirls'. I know: the film has been described as one of the worst ever made and it almost destroyed Elizabeth Berkley's career. This was hugely unfair as Kyle MacLachlan, Gina Gershon and particularly Paul Verhoeven and Joe Eszterhas were all largely to blame for the awful bits. Despite Ms. Berkley earning a 'Razzie' for worst actress, I rather like watching the movie. She's very sexy as Nomi, if, like me, skinny blondes are your thing, and the fact that she's naked or semi-naked a lot of the time certainly fueled my enjoyment of her performance.

I don't think that any of 'my' girls had seen it before. "Fuck, she's hot!" was Stacey's comment when Berkley first got her tits out. Somewhat later in the show, when Stacey, leaning back on me on the couch, had unzipped my pants and was idly playing with my cock (and, like, I was objecting?), she watched the 'pool fuck' scene for the first time.

"Shit, she must have great abs to do that. Could we, like, try that, Uncle Bob?"

"Stacey, you'd probably break my dick off doing what she's doing," I replied.

"Maybe, but it'd be fun to try, wouldn't it? And what do the rest of you think?"

"Don't mind us," Hannah replied. "We know that you nearly-married people behave differently." I glanced across. Martin's hand was up Hannah's skirt. Luis's hand was cradling one of Amy-Beth's titties through her t-shirt, while one of hers was inside his pants. Right...

What ensued, maybe ten minutes later was, frankly, weird - even by the Uncle Bob definition of weird. Three guys, positioned around the sides of my pool. (In case you were wondering, the pool and the pool house are heated). Three girls, attached to said guys by their dicks. And all three girls trying to emulate what Elizabeth Berkley did in the movie. I mean, fuck, it was kinda fun. Me, I didn't have a problem with being naked in the pool with five other people, including three women I'd already fucked, and with my slut-angel impaled on my cock. But it was almost comical, watching the girls trying to ride three dicks by bouncing repeatedly off the surface of my pool. There was a lot of uncoordinated splashing. Halfway through the experience, I idly wondered how much semen the pool boy would ultimately have to extract from the filters.

Hannah had struggled at first. "Ouch! Shit, Martin, slow! Look, I think my juices have gotten diluted by the pool water. Could we, like, get out and you get me wet again before you try putting it back in me? I so need lubrication to take something that big."

It had been pretty hot, watching Hannah, sat on the edge of the pool, squealing and wriggling as Martin ate her pussy; a pretty woman with her legs wide apart, exposing her moist pussy, is one of the horniest sights in the world. Then they'd moved into the shallow end, and it was hotter still to watch her spread her legs even wider so her pussy could swallow Martin's over-sized dick. He wasn't as big as Craig, but he could definitely have given me some penis envy if a) he hadn't been such a nice guy, and b) I hadn't already repeatedly fucked, sodomized and been throated by the girl he was now fucking, as well as the other two present.

With Martin now deeply embedded inside Hannah, and Stacey and Amy-Beth similarly impaled on me and Luis respectively, we all tried again to fuck in the water. And it was interesting. Our initial skepticism evaporated somewhat when we realized the advantages of half-floating in the pool. The water made Stacey feel almost weightless, so she could squirm about a lot more in this position, with me standing and her legs wrapped around me; I didn't have to worry about dropping her. However, her long hair kept picking up a lot of pool water, so when she bounced up and shook her head, she'd be spraying it everywhere. Still, I could keep up clit pressure, and even reach behind Stacey to tease her butthole. Finally, she came, and while she did manage to bounce off the surface of the pool, that was partly because by then I'd reached out and she was holding my arms. Amy-Beth possibly made the best job of it, bouncing on Luis' dick, her short hair - now dyed dark red, by the way - not picking up as much water and her tattooed arms holding Luis' broad shoulders as she squealed and moaned. It was fascinating to watch.

Hannah and Martin had adopted a slightly different approach. Clearly unimpressed with trying sex in the deeper part of the pool, Martin had been fucking Hannah energetically as he stood in the shallower water with her lying on the poolside, her legs wrapped around his waist. Judging by the noises they were making, it sounded like they both enjoyed it - certainly the last minute or so. When Hannah came, we applauded.

So the weeks went by, and Stacey and I prepared for our big day. I booked rooms at the hotel on Rangiroa for the entire party, including Monique and Yves who needed to stay over for a couple days to make sure everything went smoothly. I'd negotiated a good rate and offered our guests the opportunity to stay for as long as they liked. I'd planned for Stacey and I to take a week there and a week in Bora Bora as a honeymoon. I'd also offered to subsidize flights and stays for our guests. The Florida group - Dolores, Brad and Craig - politely declined financial help; they all said they could afford the trip for themselves and their partners and were delighted to be invited. As Hannah, Amy-Beth and Martin were all students, I was happy to provide them with flights and accommodation at my expense; fuck, the money was coming in very nicely from the deals I'd made, and each new app that Luis and I got out there added to my income, so it wasn't a problem. (I like my money to do some good, so I don't just delight in the numbers or move it offshore like some people I could name). Luis agreed to me funding Amy-Beth but insisted on paying for his own flight and stay.

Monique had another call with us, about two weeks before we were due to fly out.

"I have finalized all of the details you asked. I have sent you some pictures of some different fabrics for the - c'est quoi?" She indicated a skirt. "For the men?"

"Oh, the loincloths. Thank you, we'll choose some and then send you the measurements. What about the grass skirts?"

"There is a small place in Papeete that makes them. They have a special grass they use. It is much finer, less - how you say? - scratchy? They will make them to specific sizes. Please let me know the measurements and I will have them prepared for you. And the same for the, er - loincloths? I have ordered six leis for the ladies and one for me, but again, some idea of the right lengths would be good. Thank you for approving the menus; that is all now ordered. I will provide a case of a good Champagne, and also water. If you need other drinks, please let me know. We will require two men to do the cooking and two women to serve, I think. They will arrive a little before you and, as you asked, they will leave after you have all eaten."

"Monique, it sounds as though everything is in order. Thank you so much. If you could please update my account, I'll be happy to pay the next instalment. Oh, and are you happy to also be the photographer, as I asked?"

"Bien sur. I did a course when I was at the Sorbonne, and I have several good cameras I can use. My guess is that these photos will be somewhat private?"

"Yeah, I don't think we'll want them on social media."

"Bien sûr. I will give you the memory card when I have finished, and you can do as you wish with the pictures."

Stacey and I looked over the fabric photos and chose two designs we liked. Luis and Amy-Beth had gone to the movies on a rare conventional date, but Hannah and Martin were at the house, so I suggested we measure them up for grass skirts and loincloths.

"I think these skirts should be, like, short. What do you think, Stacey?" Hannah said as I cheekily took her measurements as she stood in her underwear.

"Sure. I mean, not so short that we're showing off our pussies, but, like, not knee-length. And we should wear them kinda low, like on our hips."

"That's cool. Hey, Stacey, are you gonna wear a plug? I mean, during the ceremony? See, I'm not sure whether we should do that, but afterwards I think the plan is that we're so gonna fuck, and I need to be, like, ready."

"What is it with you girls and anal? It seems to me that you don't think you've been fucked if you haven't had something up your asses," Martin said as Stacey measured his waist and down his leg. She'd insisted that he strip naked. His loincloth needed to be fairly long to ensure that Martin's dick, even when flaccid, didn't peek out from underneath.

"Oh, it's just like - the best!" Hannah said with some feeling.

"Better than my cock in your pussy?" Martin seemed a little hurt.

Hannah thought for a moment. "Not, like, better, but different and hot. When we were in Europe, Stacey told me how good it felt, and I was kinda unsure. But then when we were in New York and I watched as Uncle Bob fucked her ass, it looked so amazing that I had to try it. And it was cool that, like, Uncle Bob was the first. I think that, if it had been anyone else, I wouldn't love it so much."

Martin looked at me little jealously, but Hannah threw her arms around him and kissed him. "But you, you gorgeous boy, you should be pleased that my little pussy is so tight and, like, it's so easy for you to make me come."

"Yeah, but - I mean; up the ass? I can't believe that's really what a girl wants."

"It's what this girl wants - at least sometimes," Hannah said. "And sure, Martin, I love your cock in my pussy, but you're way too big for my ass. I dunno, maybe someday we could try it, but not any time soon, I think. But I can still remember how it felt, with Uncle Bob fucking my ass 'til I screamed. That was super-cool. Maybe someday, I dunno; maybe you guys could, like, try - er - double-penetrating me? Just you and Uncle Bob. Fuck, just thinking about that, it gets me so wet..."

If Hannah was getting wet, I was getting hard at the thought of what she was saying. But I knew there were two other people in the room who, justifiably, had a say in whether what Hannah was describing would be in any way feasible.

"I think Hannah needs you in her ass again, Uncle Bob. And, like, when you've finished, maybe Martin could fuck me." Stacey had this 'do what I say, Uncle Bob' look on her face that I've never been able to disobey.

"Yay! Please, Uncle Bob - Martin. I'm getting super-excited thinking about, like, getting DP'd for the first time. Stacey's had that and she said it was awesome. Could you - would you..."

What happened in the next hour was weird and incredibly enjoyable. We barely needed to speak. Hannah slipped out of her cute little bra and panties and stood, naked and gorgeous, while Martin knelt down and ate her pussy and I prepared her ass with the usual equipment that I'd retrieved from my slut-angel's stash. Stacey realized that Martin and I were still not fully hard, so in the next few moments, she did her best to rectify that situation. With Martin kneeling on the floor, she chose the obvious course of action; she knelt beside us, took Martin's impressive cock in hand - something Martin definitely appreciated - while I felt her tongue sliding up my shaft and her lips closing around my cock-head.

Meanwhile, I had my own duty to fulfil; getting Hannah's ass ready for me to fuck. Since those early days, when she'd wear a plug for hours to be ready before the main event, she was now habituated to taking my cock up her ass. Simply stretching and lubricating her with my fingers was often sufficient. "Sometimes I like it best when you've only had, like, two fingers in there, and then your cock goes in and I get this awesome stretch. Oh my God, that can feel so intense and so totally dirty!" she'd told me one time.

But I knew that, with a cock the size of Martin's in her regular fuck-hole, hole number two was going to be super-tight, so I worked her with the whole toolkit. (Or should that be 'the hole toolkit'?) The final component was a large, vibrating butt-plug that had her moaning with pleasure within a few moments.

While Hannah was responding to my anal preparation and me sucking her nipples, Martin continued to eat her pussy. My cock had achieved around an eight on the Mohs Hardness Scale, because on the Grey scale (named after Sasha Grey) of consummate deepthroat cocksuckers, Stacey has a first-class-dishonors degree with distinction. Shit, I've had to develop some great control since my first fuck with her. Back then, I'd needed Dubya's inanities to distract me from the close-to-orgasmic sensations that my slut-angel would rapidly arouse in me. As I'd worked on it, I could now control myself without relying on either Dubya or Trump's Covfefe to stave off premature ejaculation. But fuck, getting sucked like that while anticipating fucking Hannah's ass was testing me to the limits. And I still had to deal with the challenge of penetrating the tight sphincter between Hannah's smooth, coffee-colored ass-cheeks and remaining inside her rectum, fighting a monster dick in the adjacent hole, until I at least experienced Hannah's ass milking me off. I felt like a taller, less-wealthy Tom Cruise as the music in my head started playing in 10/8 time. ("da-ba-da, da-ba-da, dum, dum," etc)

Then Martin stood up and lifted Hannah, and she swung her legs around his waist and her arms around his shoulders, gazing into his eyes and eagerly anticipating what was about to happen to her. Stacey had done a good job of getting his cock hard with her hand, so Hannah squealed excitedly as, with Stacey's help, his plus-sized cock-head found its way along her slit and then up, into her size zero pussy. She kept gasping "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!" as she sank down onto that thick, long, raised probe. The plug was still in her ass, so she had the pleasure of stimulation in both holes.

I waited for a moment or two, until Martin was as deeply inserted as he could get inside Hannah's tight, juicy cunt, and then I slowly extracted the plug, teasing her ring as I did so. She squealed and gasped - and then did it a lot louder as I reluctantly removed my cock from Stacey's esophagus and started to insert it into Hannah's now-empty tube.

Now remember, I'd been fortunate enough to be involved in just two double-penetrations until then; firstly with Janine and her husband, and then when Craig and I had mercilessly double-fucked my slut-angel. Hannah's reaction was kinda predictable; she howled and squealed and wriggled and gasped. She begged me "Slow! Slow! Slow!" - like I was the kind of guy to ram his cock up the poor girl's ass when she already had a cunt-full of over-sized man-meat. When I finally had my abs against Hannah's smooth, brown ass cheeks, she was almost hyperventilating, and her head was lolling from side to side. I got my hand around, between her and Martin, and kept teasing her clit - a little rub, then stop. Then again. Then again.

Ever since that night, many months earlier, when my slut-princess had first introduced the head of my cock to the inside of her esophagus, my sex-life had just kept getting better and better. As I developed a nice, reciprocating rhythm with Martin inside Hannah's tubes, like a two-cylinder engine, I reflected that it would be difficult to find a sexual experience that was any better than this - though I felt sure Stacey would think of something.

I glanced around Martin's substantial body to see Stacey, sitting on the couch, her legs spread wide, fingering her pussy. Watching a woman masturbate with her legs wide open is one hell of a spectator sport, but right then I needed to focus on the babe who was squirming around my dick. I closed my eyes and concentrated.

Martin and I tried a number of different actions, including alternate thrusts and just random hammering, while Hannah squealed and moaned and muttered variations on "Oh my God!" and "Oh fuck!" pretty-well constantly. Finally, we lifted Hannah and lowered her several times onto our two spikes simultaneously. I heard - and felt - Martin's orgasm as he clearly couldn't take too much of this, but I just managed to hold on long enough, now thrusting hard into Hannah's ass while stroking her clit with some determination, until I felt the pulses in that over-stretched tube that signaled an end to Hannah's - and my - torment.

I was almost deafened by Hannah's scream as she came. Martin and I held her tight as she thrashed wildly around, legs kicking out at random, her head flying back and narrowly failing to break my nose. But it was fucking glorious. And I came in one of my favorite places - deep inside Hannah's peachy ass.