Uncle Bob Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We held Hannah until she'd stopped convulsing, by which time, Martin's dick and mine had become limp enough to flop out of her. There was a substantial pool of semen on the floor. We lowered the girl onto the couch beside Stacey. She appeared to have passed out.

Stacey was giving me a look that said 'there had better be something left for me'. I dropped between her legs, retrieved the vibrating plug and slipped it up her ass as I went down between her skinny, silky thighs. With Stacey moaning encouragingly, I broke off after a few minutes and turned to Martin.

"If you can take it, stick your cock in Stacey's mouth. Then, when you're ready, fuck her. She needs it."

She did. My cute little cocksucker restored Martin's limp organ to full strength in just a couple of minutes; I'd guessed he had greater powers of recuperation that me, given his youth. Meanwhile, I did the clit-writing trick. I'm not sure whether Stacey could read that I was spelling out the words to "The Star-Spangled Banner." It felt like I was doing my patriotic duty, and I can claim success, as she started moaning through the big portion of man-meat she was devouring. And finally, I flopped back on the couch, put my arm around a blissed-out Hannah and watched as a well-hung black guy fucked my fiancée to another orgasm, before he came again. And I enjoyed watching the spectacle almost as much as Stacey and Martin enjoyed experiencing it. I recall reflecting that birth control pills are a wonderful invention.

As I fell asleep in my bed, with Stacey dozing in the crook of my arm, I reflected that life really couldn't get much better.