All Comments on 'Uncle Charles' Proposal Ch. 02'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Nice story, however I would suggest you get an editor. The typos were distracting. Also, please refrain from using "Peter Rusk" throughout the entire story. It became rather annoying, so much so that it made me want to stop reading it. Peter will do just fine!

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanalmost 10 years ago
I really tink I'm going to like this story!

It has real potential; you can take it in so many different directions! She could be trained and at the end of a year and go back to her life be a better person, or she could remain Peter's slave for life, her uncle could marry her off to one of his friends who wants a fully trained slave as a wife, or discover her submissiveness and find a new master (these are just a few ideas). I'm looking forward to seeing how this story develops. You do need to proofread a little better (i.e. salve, not slave). But I like the story premise and I think it will end up being a really good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pretty good

Ok I agree with the full name I understand her wanting to refer to him by his full name cause it distances her but towards the end when he is thinking and thinking of himself in full name kinda creepy, but her thinking if him him as Peter Rusk makes sense. Continue on it's looking good

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Interesting second chapter

I agree with the use of his full name, especially when he is 'thinking' about himself using it, and an editor would benefit you greatly with the typos and small errors.

I really enjoyed the story though, i like that Elena is fighting her fate and hope she continues to do so, non con is named that for a reason!!

"Always best to declaw the cat", i chuckled out loud at this, and thought it was a fantastic sentence and great description.

I await chapter 3, as a previous commentator said there are so many ways you could take this story and I'm eager to see which path you take.

CUSpacecowboyCUSpacecowboyalmost 10 years ago

Just use peter, don't need to his full name every time

fishingrod48fishingrod48almost 10 years ago
Interesting

I again agree with dropping Peter Rusk and simply using Peter. Although your story is good you spoil it with inconsistent spelling errors. For example Peter was going to bring her some salve but later it comes along as some slave. You need to proof your writing before finally submitting. Read it through mark the changes needing to be made and then read through again until you have the story that satisfies you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
regarding some of the comments

I like to see her conform at some point only to at the end of her yr spit in the face of peter and shank her uncle. I think he is up to no good and there is some trust or other moneys that she does not know of and with peter having POA the uncle is robbing her blind. Ha!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I hope she does change so the story goes on but I really hope she holds out on him with anything to do with sex for most of the year just to show him as well that he cant control everything that would make thing interesting lol and no punishment in regards to it cause it would make him go back on his word about being a rapist

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Who the f*#k cares if you use his full name???? What the f*^k is he doing to her?

what follows is

disturbing

disgusting

degrading

and

demeaning

to anyone who follows this path

.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 9 years ago
This is wonderful so far,

I'm glad brutal force isn't used too readily. Keep up the great writing.

And the people if this story is not for u don't bitch just read a diff one. lit has thousands to choose from

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous