All Comments on 'Uncle Charles' Proposal Ch. 07'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmm.....

Not what I expected for the ending, but overall it was a good story. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I suppose that is what really matters. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
.....

I enjoyed this up until the last two chapters. Ending completely ruined the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Welcome to the real world. I enjoyed the series very much. Uncle Charles was a greedy and bullying snob who chose the wrong person to swindle. Not all females react accordingly to a males' way of thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Like the turned tables.....

but not how they turned. Disappointed in how this ended.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Nothing for dear old "uncle" Charles?

No consequences? Nothing for Dear Old Uncle Charles to even think about? Just doubts about their questionable future?

You have to be Fu*&ing kidding me!!!

This is a waste of time!!!!!!!!!

as a warning to readers - when the author of this tripe lists as a TAG "subnission" RUN! Do not look back!

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 9 years ago
Kind of a Lame ending

Why have her turn the tables? And he changes from dominant to submissive that fast? I thought these traits were more "hard coded" than that. I know he's in love with her, but he's just going to let her put him in bondage and chastity? He's supposed to be an expert trainer, yet she's going to train him? After being someone who couldn't run her own life?

Also, you characterized her as "flat broke"; now she has this hidden trust fund that Uncle Charles wants to gain control of? Don't you think you should have mentioned that earlier, instead of springing it on readers in the last chapter?

This could have been a really good story with a somewhat original concept and up until chapter 7 I was really enjoying it; but chapter 7 ruined it. I have to say, it wasn't your best effort. I'm used to getting better stories from you and I'm a little disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why

You are such a talented writer, so I don't understand the ending . It's like you completely lost the flow of the story and then left us with no closure and really too much of a twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Was hoping that Elena would finally embraced her slavery and stay with Peter to be his loyal slavegirl.....also a loveslave in the end....NOT that SHE became HIS Mistress...That was disappointing....i enjoyed the first 5 chapters alot....

Also when she was a slave it was bit to little bondage...She could have been chained from her ankle to the bed at least and having cuffs on wrists and ankles..Getting them when she first came to his house...And being pierced in vagina and nipples too eventually....As rude she was to him when being his slave she should have had a gag on as well..Don't like that she was released and started to be a Mistress for him at all..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Waaa waaa waaaaaaaaaaa

Unbelievably stupid ending to a decent beginning. Hope for little girls who want their blow jobs to win the day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved this

I just reread this whole story. I loved it. Especially the ending. She learned her lessons. They grew together, and he made up for sleeping with other women in front of her. How could he show her that he really loved her after that if not for a show like this? Absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Amazing story,enjoyed every bit of it,was very well written and very addictive read.Well done :)

FromTxFromTxalmost 6 years ago
Well

Liked it for five chapters then it went wacky. The ending was kind of weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Didn’t get hard once but it was a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 stars! Ending was brilliant.

Bit too emotional and dramatic talks, but dont we love revenge! Finally a story where dick magic doesnt work and is sensible closure.

But why is it the end? The 2nd best part is just beginning with Peter being her slave, HER who is now independent, confident and sensible n he now a slave who will derive pleasure out of slavery and jerking controlled by her, but also feel slavery, humiliation, being controlled by her LIKE she felt due to him. It is great story ahead, hope you continue!

Honestly female subs are overwritten and passe, besides not much can be done with them, but male subs can be visibly played with due to more body parts than female. Male sub is VISIBLY seen as a slave. More writers should write on it, its not fully explored. It will work great for straight, bisexual and gays!

Do continue writing few chapters on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continue on with Peter's training

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous