All Comments on 'Uncle David Fucks Adam Ch. 03'

by Bundy5

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I'm kinda thinking this story is more evidence that men only think with their little head......chortle.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

Lols I have to agree with anonymous here. All the men in this story thought with their little heads Adam, David & even Duncan too. He knew he was stringing along David & that he was still in love with him. But Duncan is right David knew better it only took a day for him to fuck Adam. He barely even try to stop it before it started. I hope he does move on with Sam its seems like he's been lonely since Duncan left him. Adam is young & will definitely find someone else.

70sblkbutterfly70sblkbutterflyabout 11 years ago
Not sure

I'm not sure I like the direction you are headed in with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I'm a bit confused and if the direction you're going in is that David just happened to find the right person for him 5 mins. after fucking Adam again and 10 mins after Janet happened to tell him that if you find a guy with an amazing smile and think there is something there then don't fuck them...

are we supposed to believe he's suddenly found 'the one for him?' The guy who fucks anything with a dick? The guy who has been thinking he's in love with Adam? I just don't believe it. And what will it do to Adam? He's setting his son up for the pain he dealt with after Duncan. Ugg! I'll check it out to see where you take it. If I misinterpreted the end, then that'd be good, but if not I'm not feeling it.

Spadger2Spadger2over 5 years ago

Cannot get my head around the idea of incest - especially father/son sexual couplings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Then don't read it, Spadger2?

Everyone has their own kinks. I love incest themed stuff, even though I get repulsed by my own family members.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is all over the place. And David is especially inconsistent. I feel sad for him, he seems very sexy, I am repulsed by him, and he seems like a total asshole! He is an unrequited lover, a jilted boyfriend, a distraught sperm donor, an absentee “uncle,” a voracious whore, a self-hating loather, a dominant user, a sometimes-reluctant-sometimes-not incestuous sonfucker, and now a tired player who is suddenly enraptured by a chubby straight guy’s smile - who also happens to be said son’s boss and fuck buddy. This is really too much to deal with. And David is just so hard to even like. Where is this all going. You’ve got to feel sorry for Adam - he really asked for none of this and is the one that seems to be shit on to some degree by everyone but especially David (dear ol dad).

MickyFox0MickyFox06 months ago

I'm going to wait till I get to the end and not go straight (?) To the end and find out what's going to happen. Very few of the stories get me going, but this one. I'll have to pause and sort myself out 😜

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous