All Comments on 'Uncle David Fucks Adam Ch. 04'

by Bundy5

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

WHat a selfish fuck!!! HOW bad is he gonna hurt Adam to not only be with someone else but have it be his freakin boss!! You know Sam is gonna say something about David and Adam will connect it. He is playing with his son's mind so badly. I hope he gets his!

flowergurl17flowergurl17about 11 years ago
threesome

I hope Sam and Adam gang up on David and the stay together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I hate David. He is the worst in selfishness. Adam needs someone who will put him first and stop messing with his head. Sam needs someone who can be honest with him and treat him right. I think they need each other but they should show David the door permanently.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

You would think since he knows what its like to be strung along & hurt by Duncan he wouldn't do it to Sam & Adam. I mean Adam's his freaking son & he is doing him so dirty. Adam is making a fool outta himself, he has since he's been running back everytime David calls. He's young he definitely can find someone that atleast respects him. He doesn't respect or care for Adam as family or an lover.

70sblkbutterfly70sblkbutterflyabout 11 years ago
Didn't see this!

Wow!! I thought David would have been a better guy since what he went thru with Duncan. I'm disappointed in the story now; I have a who gives a shit attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Uber man David better man up. Going to be a lot of damaged people here.

Bundy5Bundy5about 11 years agoAuthor
Polyamory

I'd just like to point out that both David and Adam are horny, self-destructive men, like father like son. They both have different reasons for why an exclusive relationship would never work, from David being scarred from Duncan and never being able to place his faith in just one guy anymore, to Adam being the selfish, blindingly arrogant young man that he is.

Neither of them would be truly happy with just one man. “No, I’m not that sort of guy any more. One at a time.” - And that's a part of Sam's natural self that he's holding back too.

I'm pleasantly surprised at the David hate since I personally dislike Adam. Didn't see it coming, but it's an interesting reaction.

flowergurl17flowergurl17about 11 years ago
my opinion :)

I think because Adam and David are so a like they need a guy they both like to come in a show them what's up. I also think that there are a lot of people like Adam and David out there they just need to be guided and maybe brought down a peg or two. But that's just my opinion.

ingaalleningaallenabout 11 years ago

Adam gets a pass from me because of his age. David makes me angry because he ran out on his son years ago, he started this knowing Adam was his child and he's putting his own needs first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Adam is young and stupid and lead by his dick. One woud like to think by David's age, maturity and life experience would take him beyond all of that. One would obviously be wrong.....Older and stupid and lead by his dick. Sam would be better off looking for a meaningful relationship in the men's restroom at the local park.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story seems to be getting more sad and pathetic as it goes on. At first, the sex was super hot and the connection (despite the incestuous taboo) was palpable, but by now the revelation that they are father and son, the sad decades of self-hating whoring after Duncan (which still continue), the head games and mind fucking that David is cruelly imposing on Adam, and the terrible way in which Sam is being pulled into this have all combined to make this a huge hot mess. The relationship between David and Adam is so colossally unhealthy (and the least of which is their father/son biology). The author’s comment about both being self-destructive is true but somehow Adam (due to youth or bad luck of the parent draw) seems much less hateful than David who is a complete and utter selfish dick-led asshole of the highest order. Why write about such unlikeable characters - it is not enjoyable to read? And what is the deal with Sam? Some descriptions make him seem very physically undesirable lacking much confidence or self-respect, while other parts of the story present him as sexy, charming, and nearly irresistible to both David and Adam. I mean David fell head over heels in love with him at first meeting. It just seems unlikely and forced. And does Adam even know about Duncan’s history with David? It seems this kid has been lied to so long and often that he will continue to be crushed to learn his dad/lover has an intimate past with his adopted dad and a present affair with his boss!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous