All Comments on 'Uncle Finds a Worthy Task Pt. 01'

by pdrye

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sick

You deserve to spend another five years inside for rape

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

When is the next part coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

Pt 2 should have her getting pregnant and him having and impregnating his sister also.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 9 years ago
good premise

I would like to see Chapter 2, since you did a good job foreshadowing some history between he and his sister.

I liked the story, but please use a volunteer editor if you post part two. The misspellings and inconsistencies were a distraction, and kept me from giving a full 5 stars. (i.e. tied her facing down but then sucked her tits and clit?)

I'm always surprised when a commenter who is reading porn stories in the Incest category cries rape. This is fantasy and at no point did she tell him to stop. If your that morally conscious, you shouldn't be reading internet smut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

A very nice start - I hope to see much more of this story.

jhentaijhentaialmost 9 years ago

glad to see you back! thanks for the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect

So hard and delicious , loved it , write more please love the hot bdsm ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Interesting

This story was well written. I enjoyed the combination of incest, bdsm, and rough sex. It also flowed very nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow you do captivate a story.. Love the dominace of pure sex...Great story.Looking forward to reading the next chapter..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous