Uncle Finds a Worthy Task Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
415 Followers

My cock was leaking with pre-cum and it needed relief as it now ached. I left her lower fuck holes very reluctantly and moved up to her face I kissed her roughly as I filled her mouth with my saliva and her own sex juices. I couldn't stand the delay any longer and straddled her chest and positioned myself above her as I pushed my cock to her mouth.

"No...you mustn't Uncle Peter...you're cock is too big for me you'll choke me. Please don't Uncle Peter let me do it for you with my hands and tongue, I don't think I can suck you..its just so big."

She pleaded as I looked down at her, her eyes frightened but I didn't care, my cock wanted

to be sucked it had waited too long to voluntarily abstain now. I slapped her face hard, one side then the other and her eyes moistened but my heart was hardened to her pain or fear and I felt no pity.

"Suck it you little bitch, open your mouth and suck it you cunt unless you want me to slap

you again."

I felt the heat from her mouth as her lips parted and I pushed my cock inside her mouth forcing it to open wider as I pushed deeper and deeper until she was chocking with my rock hard meat as I fucked her mouth without mercy each time driving my monster a little deeper and she had to quickly learn how to control her breathing as my cock went deeper and deeper in her mouth and throat until the whole 9" was inside her and my balls rested on her chin with each inward shove. I was near cumming my balls felt like lead balloons and my cock was burning hot as I finally allowed myself the relief that my cock had ached for for so long. There was the familiar burning sensation along the shaft and my spunk begun shooting out giant dollop after dollop there was no way she could have swallowed it all as my cock throbbed and lurched inside her gob and I pulled her head up to me by the hair and fucked her mouth ever faster and harder until my fluid seeped from the corners of her mouth and her pretty face and hair were covered in my hot thick sticky spunk.

I pulled my hot still hard spunk spitting throbbing prick from her hot wet spunk filled mouth making a slurping sound, "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she gasped out loudly.

Masturbating the large monster hard as I rode on her made more large jets of my hot sperm shoot out of the pulsating purple head of my prick making the spunk spray in large arches which landed on her naked flesh and swollen breasts and slowly dribbled over her hard erect nipples. I hadn't cum like that for years and she gasped out with lust as my juices hit her face and neck, running down her cheeks and chin and splattering into her hair. The air in the room reeked of my sperm and the sweet smell of her pussy juices. The smell made my blood run faster, as I quickly released her from her bondage, any protestation on her part were clearly gone as I watched her hungrily and voluntarily scoop up the still warm slippery spunk from her body with her fingers and suck them clean. Not that I cared but this to me was a green light and supported the fact that what had taken place was something she had probably fantasised about and had now realised. I grabbed her hand and forced it down on to my now hot but deflated prick which started to expand at the very touch of her soft hot fingers and the shaft continued to grow and swell until it was so large that she wasn't able to fully grasp it with one hand. Ashley attempted to masturbate my throbbing prick and run her long sharp finger nails along my shaft making me scream out in pain as her nails dug into my cock.

I knew I couldn't afford to let her take the lead and moved quickly, I flipped her over like a rag doll so that she was face down onto the edge of the bed with her tight naked arse stuck up in the air then I picked up my belt off the bed and lifted it high above my head and brought it down cutting through the air with a swishing sound and crashing down onto her hot quivering arse cheeks.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH " she screamed out.

"YOU PRICK TEASING LITTLE WHORE. DO YOU THINK YOU CAN SCRATCH ME DO YOU?" I screamed at her, as the leather belt bit and tore into her flesh; she sobbed in pain but made no effort to escape. I raised my hand, the belt still clenched tightly in my fist and her body stiffened with anticipation as I stuck her again.

I looked down at her soft white flesh as it quivered and brought the belt down again and again until there were deep wheal marks all across her buttocks as she laid beneath me her pretty tight arse flinching each time the belt cut into the flesh. Her cunt was dripping with juices soaking the sheets beneath her body evidenced by the wet patch on the bed which grew with each lash. I dropped the belt and moved my hands under her body to her tits grabbing the soft flesh, one beautiful orb in each hand and squeezed them tightly in my fists until she gasped in delicious erotic pain then moved my hands down to her hard erect nipples holding them in a pincer grip between thumb and finger and pulling them mercilessly then pinching them hard. At the same time I had lowered my head to her arse and kissed it all over while also licking the cuts with my long hot tongue to sooth the pain.

"YOU LIKE THAT YOUR DIRTY COCK SUCKING CUNT, SO YOU LIKE COCK TEASING DO YOU? DO I LOOK LIKE SOME BOY YOU CAN TEASE? DOES MY COCK LOOK AS THOUGH IT'S LAUGHING?" I posed the two questions loudly.

"Do you see how when you're haughty and rude you need to be punished it's for your own good and you give me no alternative? Don't make me have to do it again." I said softly.

With that I moved back and spanked her hard with my hand until the red imprint of it was clearly imprinted on her arse.

"I HOPE THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME YOU MAKE ME NEED TO DO THIS. NOW TURN OVER YOU LITTLE SLUT I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU." I shouted out.

I pushed her body with my foot until she turned over and lay back down on her back as I stood up on top of her and moved until I was straddling her body and force my now rigid cock down with my hand as though directing a fire hose as I opened my bladder and directed the hot steamy piss that shot out of the pee tip like a fire hose jet into her mouth making her splutter as she desperately tried first to spit it out and then to swallow it. The quantity was too much and the result was that she was showered and her top half covered in my salty piss. Once my bladder was empty I sat astride her body forcing my stiff cock inside her mouth once again. Her eyes revealed her full and unreserved submissiveness as if encouraging me to push her boundaries to their full limit.

I had one hand behind me on her tit moulding the soft white flesh, squeezing, rubbing, milking while my other hand was stretched out behind me with three long thick fingers inside her juicy cunt thrusting in and out of her so tight box as she bucked up to hungrily meet each inward thrust. I moved my hand from her tit to her long hair and used it to pull her head and thereby her mouth closer to my stomach as my cock pushed deeper inside her oral orifice making her choke and cover my throbbing dick with saliva.

I knew this shouldn't be happening and she was my niece but the truth was that my cock didn't care which or whose hole it was in, five years without a woman was long enough for me not to care who she was as long as I could use her fuck holes. I moved down her body until I was positioned so that I was able to cover her mount with my mouth French kissing her vagina as my tongue fucked her as deep as it could manage, her juices sending me crazy with sheer animal lust. I pushed her legs back so that her arse was fully exposed, and completely at my mercy. She was so wonderfully wet as I dragged my mouth away from her beautiful tasty quim and I moved down to her arse and re-explored her pucker with my tongue, probing her hole with my tongue, her bud was still supple and exposed after the merciless thumb fucking it had endured earlier. The noises emanating from her were clearly ones of desire and pleasure and her hands were on the top of my head pushing it down and against her fuck holes.

My cock was so hard it hurt and I knew it was time to let her feel it inside her fuck holes; I stood up pushing my body forward and holding my cock in position as I pushed my cock all the way inside her hot wet hairy cunt and felt her fat labia close up around it greedily sucking and pulling it further inside her young body. My niece's sex felt so warm and moist and was nice and tight as I begun to thrust deep and hard making her groan as I grinded against her and moved my body so that my cock was penetrating her from different angles. It was obvious that she felt contented and loved the situation she found herself in and seemingly had forgotten the incestuous nature of our sexual liaison or the pain she had suffered earlier. She seemed at that stage to have become lost in a land of ecstasy and elation, only interested in the sensation of being filled with a huge cock buried deep inside her tight cunt which was so well lubricated with her sweet fuck nectar that with each thrust of my manhood there was a squelching sound.

My cock felt huge and swollen, her whimpers, groans and moans were like music to my ears. I grabbed her legs by the ankles and lifted them up high and wide and our eyes met, she seemed to know exactly what to do, grabbing her ankles she pulled them up and to her at the same time spreading her arms as wide as she could and watched as I pulled my dick out of her cunt, her juices dripping off it on to her arse cheeks.

I held my cock still and begun to guide it lower and past her open puffy pussy lips to her arse hole and as I looked back at her face I saw for the first time that she was now horrified as my cock touched her tiny anal hole and she fully comprehended for the first time the new destination of my long fat rod. I pressed my cock's swollen head against her rose ring and pushed hard against it, thankfully my earlier efforts had not gone to waste and her still saliva and cunt juice soaked hole already slightly open from the earlier fingering begun to slowly give way to allow penetration and her brown rubbery flesh begun to part and allow my throbbing hard on passage.

"OHH...UNCLLLLLLLLLE...ITTS..TOOO...BIGGG...I...I...CANNTTT...IIIIVVV...NOTTTT...BEEN...FUCK...FUCKED...INN..THERE...BEFORE...OOHH...GODD...STTOOOPPP...OOOHHH...STTOPPP...YOUUUU...BBBAAASTTAARRD...STTOOOOOPPPP."

Although vocally she begged that I stopped her face and eyes seemed say something completely opposite and seemed eager for me to continue, whether that was the right message that I did see in her face and eyes or it was merely the message I wanted to see I'll never really know. What I do know was that her pucker had already started to give way and part of my cock's fat purple head was inside her channel and there was no stopping it now, even if I had wanted to, which I didn't, my cock was in control and had a brain of its own. I pushed on and into her until the fat head of my long rod disappeared inside her and only then did I stop for what seemed like an age but was probably only a couple of minutes to allow her to relax and her sphincter to become accustomed to the invasion and my cock's presence inside her previously unfucked channel.

"AAAAHHHHH...NOOOO...NOOOO...YOUUUU...DIRTYYYYY...BASTARD...NOOOOTTT...MYYY...ARSEEEEE...OHHHHH...GODDD...AAAHHHHH...AAAAAHHHHH...YOURRRR...HUGGGGEEEE...YOULLLL ... SPLITTT ...MEEEEE...OPEN...YOOOUUU...BAAASTAAARRDD...AAAAHHHHH..."

Her screaming and protestations were too little too late; my cock was now in control but I could tell that despite her protestation this was a big turn on for her as she had her head up and could see what was happening in the mirrors on the wardrobes and dressing table as my cock began its journey once more. Her eyes watched in amazement as my cock violated her arse further and further until it completely disappears inside her and my balls pressed tightly against her arse cheeks. The sight of my cock as it started to slide in and out of her shit hole seemed to turn her on, because now instead of protesting she was back to moans of sheer delight and she kept her legs up but moved her hand down so that she was soon rubbing her own cunt, slowly at first and then as I quickened my long deep strokes, her hand begun to move in a frenzy her face reflecting a sheer animal passion egging me on, four fingers of her hand were soon fully inserted in her cunt fucking it as if there was no tomorrow, her legs now splayed wide on the bed her other hand a blur as it rubbed her clit and she moans loudly in pleasure each time my cock sunk all the way inside her. She seemed to go into some type of sexual trance a vacant expression on her face transported to some land of euphoria as her young cunt opened up and seemed to erupt like some volcano spewing out lava as she begun to squirt, whether what she was squirting was cum or urine I was not sure, the warm fluid landed on my lower stomach and groin. She began to scream in completed abandon and full of pleasure.

"AAAAAAHHHHH...OOOHHHH...AAAAAHHH...

GGGOOOODDDD...YEEESSSSSSSS...YYYEEEESSSSS...

AAAAAhhhhh...OHHH...GGGOODDD...AAAhhhh"

The sight of her quim opening and squirting out her juices was too much for me as I sensed my balls harden, the skin around them restricting alerting me that there was no return and I was about to cum. I leant forward placing my palms under her arse and pulled her to me penetrating her as deep as I could and fucking her hard and fast like pneumatic drill each stroke deeper and longer than the one before until my cock swelled up deep inside her dark tight damp shaft as if it were about to explode into a million pieces and my spunk shot out in spurts as my long shaft twitched and jerked inside her very tight long dark passage feeling each and every bump, ridge and crevice of her tunnel. I stayed in the position even after I had stopped thrusting while my cock filled her with my seed and I waited while my cock waned and slowly slipped out of her tightness. As my cock, which had acted as a stopper, slid out of her anal passage it was followed by a tiny drizzly stream of my seed the sight pleased me and I smiled to myself.

Standing there looking down on her spread across the bed I could see the spunk, which she had not managed to eat earlier, had now dried out on her face, breasts and body and looked like white speckled paint lines drawn on her randomly, while some more of my fluid had dried in her hair making it matted. Her still heaving breasts were more prominently marked from my earlier oral attack as the blood had risen to the surface and the contrast of blood marks, grazes, bites; bruises and pinches were clear and unmistakable against her pale white flesh.

Still watching her resting there I dressed while considering my next move. I still had in mind that she had been exceptionally disrespectful and blatantly rude to me; someone considerably older but also her only uncle. I felt that this was a worthy task for me to take on and she should be humbled and humiliated some more to get rid of that haughtiness, belief of superiority, disrespect and rudeness.

"I do hope that you do not expect your uncle to sleep in this manky bed?" I said pointing down to the bed.

"I want you to clean it up completely and make it by the time I'm ready to use it. First though you will make us something to eat as you've made me hungry."

She opened her mouth and turned her face to me and tried staring straight into my eyes but the look I gave her made her think twice about verbalising whatever she had formulated as well as to quickly look away from my gaze.

Ashley stretched across the bed and picked up her sodden panties moving them downward in order to put them.

"Did you ask or did I say that you can get dressed? No I don't think so. I want you like you are in case I need to use you later. In fact I think I will enjoy doing that as you were a very good cock sucker and a lovely tight fuck and I even noticed that towards the end you did try very hard to accommodate all my needs. You've in fact managed to please your uncle a lot just like a good, beautiful and thoughtful niece should and I hope lots of plans for you." I felt it was the right time to get her to accept my domination voluntarily. Praise, coxing and encouragement can go a long way in helping with that goal for a young want to be cock slut as I'd discovered over many years.

Her pretty face appeared to light up as did her beautiful eyes for the first time since we'd met as I praised her efforts.

She left her panties on the bed and stood up making her way to the door. I stopped her in her tracks.

"Aren't you forgetting something precious?"

She looked back at me a quizzing look on her face.

"That." I said pointing to the bottom of the bed.

There was still no reaction from her, a blank look on her face.

I moved to her and grabbed her generous locks of hair in my fist and pulled her to the bottom of the bed using her hair to yank her head down and pointed to the puddle of spunk that had oozed out of her back passage and accumulated there.

"Don't you think that would be a waste of my efforts? Leaving my seed just lying there to be absorbed by the sheet and dried up when I have been so generous as to let you have my gift, it's not very polite now is it?" and with that I spanked her twice, hard, with my hand and yanked her head further down to the pool.

She turned her head slightly to look at me and opened her delicious mouth her tongue poking out as she turned her head to me and lowered it down to the bed her tongue curled as she slowly licked at the puddle of thick white liquid the look of her was picture perfect and so sexy my cock gave a little nod of approval. I smiled at her, "That's a good girl, you're getting me nice and hard again and I'll need to fuck that lovely juicy cunt again soon."

*****

Please try to remember to vote; also I'd be happy to receive any feedback, good or bad, together.

pdrye
pdrye
415 Followers
12