Uncle Finds a Worthy Task Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted Ashley to cum and cum soon as I was very near to climaxing myself, her pussy muscles squeezed around my cock and then released only for the sensation to be replayed time and time again.

"Play with your clit my sweet slut; I want you to cum all over my cock. Rub your clit baby show your uncle how good his pretty precious pussy can cum."

"Ohh..god..yes..uncle I want to cum all over your big cock... aaahhh... yes... you fill me about... aahh... so good... "

Her hand had moved down in between her thighs and I could feel her nails on my balls as she followed my instructions and begun to rub her clit. I was using all the self-control I could muster not to shoot my load. I turned my head to the side and in the direction of the full length free standing dressing mirror opposite the door and for a moment was taken aback as I saw my sister standing in the doorway a look of anger on her face as she watched Ashley and me copulating and listened to her daughter calling out how much she was loving my cock filling her up. I was not about to stop fucking her daughter, I was enjoying her efforts too much for that and I wanted us both to cum, if Jennifer wanted to put a stop to it she would have to intervene and say so. I looked away from the mirror and instead of stopping I begun to thrust inside my niece finding a rhythm with her movements as well as articulating my feelings and needs. You could say I was putting a show on for Jennifer.

"OH YES BABE THAT'S GOOD FUCK YOUR UNCLE'S BIG COCK WITH THAT TIGHT PUSSY. AHHH

YES THAT'S SO GOOD AND YOUR CUNT IS SO WET AND TIGHT BABY. RIDE ME YOU LITTLE BITCH RIDE ME HARD. OHH YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD FUCK, ALL OF YOUR THREE FUCK HOLES ARE SO GOOD AND WILLING BABY YOUR SUCH A DIRTY LITTLE WHORE I LOVE FUCKING YOU PRECIOUS. I WANT TO FUCK YOUR TIGHT ARSE NEXT BABE, I WANT TO SHOVE MY BIG FAT COCK IN YOUR NICE TIGHT ARSE HOLE, YOU LOVE THAT DON'T YOU MY SWEET SLUT, MY COCK SLIDING IN AND OUT OF YOUR TIGHT ARSE AND STRETCHING YOU... AAHHH.. YESSSS.. RUB THAT CLIT FASTER BABE CUM FOR ME."

I carried on verbalising while Ashley was also expressing, between her moans and cries, how much she was enjoying my cock and how she wanted my cock in her tight arse next. I looked back at the mirror and what I saw nearly made me off load prematurely. The look of anger had gone and had been replace by a glazed look of depraved lust as Jennifer held one of her ample breasts to her mouth her jaw clenched tightly around the nipple, I knew from experience how erogenous a zone her nipples were, her having managed to climax on many occasions with just breast and nipple stimulation. She was crouching down, the front of her skirt tucked inside the waist while her knickers were partially off and around one ankle on the floor while she fucked her hairless cunt mercilessly with four fingers. Normally she would be moaning and screaming out loudly at this stage but there were no sounds as she sucked and bit her nipple. The sight of my sister masturbating and the glint of her fuck juices as she pulled her fingers almost completely out of her sex before thrusting them hard all the way back in was electrifying and I begun to buck up harder and faster fucking Ashley with renewed force until I could feel my balls begin to tighten in readiness of my ejaculation inside my pretty niece. Ashley was now screaming loudly and shouting letting me know her own very imminent orgasm was near.

"AAAHHH... AAAAHHHH... OOOOHHH... YESSS..YESSS..FUCK MEEE..FUCK MEEE... HARDERRR...

OOHHH MY GOD... YESSS..UNCLE..PETER..MAKE MEEE..CUMM... OH..FUCK..YES.. I'M...

CUMMINGGGG... AAHHHH... AAHHHH..YESS... YESSS... YESSSS... OHHH... GOD... YESSSS"

I felt her cunt go into spasms around my cock and her warm cum wash over the head and shaft of my engorged manhood as my seed suddenly exploded inside her like lava out of an erupting volcano. I lay spent beneath Ashley as my cock deflated and turned to look in the mirror but my sister had gone, I wondered if she had also managed to stimulate her pussy sufficiently to cum and thought how wonderful it would be to taste her sweet sex and plentiful cum again as my imagination replayed past liaisons. Ashley was now off me and turned round facing me as she lowered her head to my spunk and her cum sodden cock and balls and began slurping, licking and sucking my cock and balls, the stimulation felt awesome and then she lifted and pushed my legs up and back while her head moved further down so that her tongue was able to lick and prod my defenceless pucker as she tried to enter me with her tongue. This new oral stimulation gave my cock a renewed purpose as it began to twitch and grow. The pleasure was almost unbearable and I was about to ask her to present her arse for me to finger fuck in readiness of things to come when the doorbell rang, it seemed to ring persistently giving a feel of urgency. Ashley ignored it but I was sure who it was and that she ought to go and answer.

"Ashley, stop for now sweetie and go see who it is and I'll wait for you to get rid of them and then you can carry on with your wonderful magic tongue. Go, go now."

I was pretty sure it was Jennifer, otherwise where had she disappeared too. She was probably ringing the bell to get us to stop fucking without her having to actually intervene hence the urgent ringing. I was really excited at the prospect of seeing my sister again and hopefully get a chance for a one to one with her but wasn't sure whether she knew I had spotted her at the doorway or not and wondered what she would have to say after witnessing what she had.

I heard them on the stairs, Ashley obviously coming up first and her mother just behind her.

Ashley was speaking in a loud voice to her mother obviously for my benefit, ensuring I could hear what was going on, so I was pre-prepared.

"I put Uncle Peter in the spare room as you asked mum and I took him in a tray earlier but he was fast asleep. I did hear some noise from his room as I came to open the door and think that Uncle Peter may now be up mum, maybe his taking a shower and needs to get dressed."

"Okay Ashley you go and have your shower and get some clothes on. By the way I didn't realise you slept naked these days! I see you having nothing on under your dressing gown, I do hope you've been a bit more discreet with your Uncle here."

"I was just getting ready for a soak mum, that's why I took so long to answer the door and that's why I don't have my PJs on."

The footsteps were now on the landing just near my room.

"Okay mum I'm going for a nice long bath now unless you need me for anything."

"No, that's fine Ashley you go ahead and I'll just knock to see if your Uncle is up and if he needs anything." With that Jennifer knocked on the door.

*****

Please try to remember to vote; also I'd be happy to receive any feedback, good or bad, together.

12