All Comments on 'Uncle Jake Ch. 15'

by Amerilyss

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
goodgirl45goodgirl45about 12 years ago
Final comments

Hi! I did enjoy your story but I was wishing to see a bit more of her training! The story kind of jumped from him taking her to sharing with his friends. What about her family?? Thanks and I will looking for more of your writing...

AmerilyssAmerilyssabout 12 years agoAuthor
In response to goodgirl

First, thank you for your feedback. And I will continue this story later on just taking a break for now. I will definately take into consideration of what you said and keep that in mind when I pick this story back up. Once again a big thank you!

huntersangelhuntersangelabout 12 years ago
love this story!

please don't be too long, this is one of the stories that i most look forward to. i hope you don't skip the pregnant months, i've always wanted to read a story with a pregnancy. so please don't skip too much.

james_bucky_barnesjames_bucky_barnesabout 12 years ago
the best author on here

what a masterpiece, i can say that i have enjoyed all 15 parts and look forward to read more work from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I have really enjoyed this story series...I hope you come back to this story and tell us about the pregnancy months. Would love to hear more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very dissapointed

i was hoping for a romance but found just sex. I definately do not like all the sharing going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This story is amazing

This story has had me so hot all night. I am loving me some Uncle Jake! Please keep up the good work as I have really enjoyed your writing. I am a short story slut and have read A LOT of bullshit crap story's with bad dialog so to come across one so great is a real treat. Keep Up The Good Work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4 out of 5

I enjoyed this story however I would have liked it more without the few chapters about her friend. I didn't enjoy reading about him with another woman as it took away some of the romantic/ caring side of him that I actually enjoyed in the begining. All sene are sexy but I just wish uncle jake would have kept that possessive and caring side a bit more as well.

sweetone66sweetone66almost 9 years ago
I agree....

with the previous commenter about the chapters regarding Serina. Also, if Jake loves Susie so much, why did he share her with his friends, and why did he change her name. While I enjoyed most of this story very much, there were parts of it I found disturbing, and it seems to me that there were issues that weren't completely explained or resolved. Was Serina returned home, or was she sold? If Susie's dad had talked to Jake before the trip, why was he in turmoil regarding Susie's sexual overtures? If the whole relationship had been set up when she was 13 or 15, why wasn't it explained to her after she turned 18 and about to go off on a trip with her Uncle/ Master? Why was her father such a jerk at Jake's home? Was Susie's step-brother in on what was going on? Questions, questions and more questions.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago

A shame he ended up sharing her with other men that ruined things for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous