Uncle Jake Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers

Jake got up from the chair and walked around the group, stroking his rod. He watched his slave's reaction and knew she was ready to burst with pleasure. He picked up the riding crop and handed it to Greg who took it from him with a smile and tap her over her whole back area. Jake stood next to Roger, who was back to flicking his tongue over her clit, and thrust his two fingers into her wet hole.

"I want you to cum, slut!" Jake barked at her from behind, pumping his fingers fast into her while Roger latched onto her clit and sucked. Sussie began panting and moaning over the cock in her mouth as her orgasm rose and slammed into her.

Her moan buzzed over the cock in her mouth causing Nick to curse out his pleasure. "Fuck..That felt hot. Keep doing whatever you are doing to her. I'm going to cum."

Sussie throbbed all over as she came on Jakes fingers and into Rogers's hungry mouth. He lapped at her running juices moaning at the taste of her. Her orgasm still going, he stood up as Jake removed his fingers. He thrust his aching meat into her cunt and held still feeling her walls clenching him in her release. Nick pulled out of her mouth and told her to stick her tongue out. She did as she was told and was rewarded with his sticky load shooting over her tongue and chin. Not giving her a minute to catch her breath, Sean took advantage of her open mouth and filled her with his rod. He leaned over and thrust back and forth working his cock in and out of her mouth. "Are you ready for a lot of cum Amerilyss?" Sean asked her "Because we have plenty for you."

Sussie managed to shake her head yes and he chuckled at her enthusiasm. He looked over at Jake who was talking to Ricky and the now satisfied for the moment Nick, then back to her. Roger was thrusting into her causing her breasts to bounce back and forth and he wanted a better look. He removed his cock and bent down to see the weighted nipple rings jiggling. He got back up and stuffed his stiff dick back into her mouth and fucked her while his hands reach under her and pinched her nipples.

Sussie was one continuous moan as the two men fucked her holes. Someone had taken hold of the plug in her ass and was slowly pulling it out to the widest point and stopping there, stretching her anus open. She groaned at the bit of pain until it was tug all the way out. It was pushed back in and out of her and then pushed all the way back in, her small hole closing around it lightly. Again it was slowly pulled out and the feel of it stretching her was becoming pleasurable while the man in her pussy was thrusting faster and harder. The man at her mouth thrust deep into her throat telling her to drink down his hot cum as he pumped his seed into her.

"Nice tight pussy Amerilyss. I am glad Jake gave me a chance to fuck you." Roger told her from behind as his hands stretch her ass cheeks apart. Greg was pulling and pushing the plug in and out of her ass now, both him and Roger loving the view. He nodded to Greg who then pulled the plug completely out of her.

"I am going to shoot my load on your asshole. Get it ready for some back door fucking." He grunted pulling his cock out and shooting his load just as he had said. His white cum covered her stretched hole, a little dripping in. Greg gathered some with his fingers and pushed it inside her.

"Yeah I think I want to try that hole now." Greg stated getting behind her. He placed the head of his cock at her dark hole and pushed it in just as Sean was Cumming inside her mouth.

Sussie moaned as she was being filled with cum and cock. Jake and Ricky came over to watch her get impaled on Greg's cock. "How does that cock feel in your ass Amerilyss?" Jake asked her smoothing his hand over the top of her ass cheeks.

"Good Master." She smiled at him, cum still staining her chin.

Greg pushed his cock all the way in and pumped her with short strokes. He reached down and flicked her clit ring as he thrust, making her moan on Ricky's cock that was filling her mouth.

"Remember me Amerilyss?" Ricky asked above her. Again all she could do was shake her head while he slowly fucked her mouth with his dick. "I enjoyed your mouth once already so I won't cum in it for now. I want to fill up your cunt and ass with my cum first."

Jake walked around to the front and watched Sussie sucking on Ricky's cock. He stroked his thick meat until Ricky pulled out and he took her mouth. Back and forth they began to fuck her mouth each one knowing just how far they could go done her throat without gagging her. Normally, gagging would be normal but Jake didn't want her nausea to start and stop the party. And he knew that she didn't want that either.

Greg was thrusting fully in and out of her tight hole telling everyone how great her ass felt around his cock. "Get ready little cunt. I am going to fill your ass with my cum." He pumped faster and then thrust deep and held as his jism coated her inner ass walls. Once fully drained he pulled out, pulling her ass cheeks apart to look at her stretched hole before moving for the next man.

Ricky left her mouth and walked behind her. He looked at her used pussy and ass and smiled. He thrust into her hot cunt and began fucking her with sure steady strokes. He was tired of waiting to fuck her. He looked over at Jake who was drilling her mouth with his large member and knew that none of the other men would approach at this time. This was his home and this was Jake's slave. They were the two big bulls in the room and it was time for everyone else to take note.

"Sweet wet pussy!" Ricky growled to himself. He was rock hard, waiting for over two months to get his dick in her cunt and ass. Having tasted her mouth the one and only time they he and Greg had visited for some sexual fun, he had grown hungry with lust to have the rest of her. He began thrusting faster and harder yet still mindful of her condition.

"I want her to cum on my cock." He told Jake who had his thick member down her throat.

Jake held his cock down her throat enjoying the sensation of her tongue wiggling over his throbbing shaft. He had worked with her on this and she had gotten her gag reflex under good control with him holding still. They were still working on quick deep thrusts. "Play with her clit." He told Ricky as he pulled out of her mouth.

He reached down and lifted her chin so that she would look up. "I want you to cum on his cock cunt. I want you to soak his cock and balls with your cunt juice." With that said he thrust back into her open mouth and began fucking her mouth with short quick strokes.

Sussie was so close to flying over the edge. She felt Ricky's fingers begin to flick over her pierced clit and his cock thrust in and out of her. She was filled with the two largest cocks in the room and the thought pushed her further along. Her Master reached under her and began pinching and pulling on her erect sensitive nipples while his cock stroked her wet mouth.

"Come on slut. I want to feel your cunt grabbing my fucking cock!" Ricky commanded her. He was keeping the same depth but was fucking faster than he had in a long time, more for her than himself. He was right at the precipice with her and needed to push her over it. With his cock thrusting, his fingers rubbing her clit, he took his free hand and began swatting her ass.

Sussie went from almost there to screaming out her release over Jakes cock. He pulled his stiff dick out of her mouth as she started cumming and she was happy for it. She panted hard as her pussy clamped down on Ricky's thrusting member. Her orgasm continued the more he rubbed her clit and spanked her ass and her Master pulled on her nipple rings.

"Hell yeah...here I cum little slut." Ricky told her still pumping her as his cock unleashed his load into her squeezing pussy. "Mmmm your pussy is caressing my cock so good. Time for your ass." He told her sliding out of her dripping pussy and pushing into her smaller hole.

Greg's earlier fucking had stretched her some but she still felt deliciously tight to him. And he was amazed how hard he had remained after just cumming her in cunt. He slowed his strokes in, her giving her time to adjust to his larger size and to catch his breath. "So fucking tight." He lay lightly on top of her and spoke to her. He looked up at Jake who was still using her mouth and told him, "You are one lucky son of a bitch. This is one hot, tight bitch!"

Jake chuckled slowing his pace in her mouth. "Don't I know it. I never get tired of fucking all three of her holes."

Ricky stood up straight and pumped her ass full of his cock in a steady sure rhythm. He asked one of the men to get the vibrator from the table and smiled when it was handed to him. It was a powerful one and he intended to use it to get her to cum again on his cock. If her pussy felt that delicious when she came, he knew her ass was going to drain him dry.

Sussie heard the loud buzzing and knew Ricky was not going to show her any mercy with the electronic toy. She felt it press up lightly against her clit and moaned over Jakes cock. He pulled out again from her mouth and indicated for her to lick and suck his balls which she happily did. She loved every part of her Master and wanted to make him cum in her mouth.

Jake watched her as her lust built to fever pitch. He wanted to be ready to take her ass over once Ricky came in it, not giving her a chance to come down. Ricky hit the switch on the strong vibe and held the tip more firmly against her throbbing clit. She began to make short grunting noises and Ricky encourage her to cum.

"Cum on slut. Cum on my cock. Feel my hard dick up your ass, stroking in it, stretching it." He directed her as he pumped and grinded into her.

Jake new she was going to cum. He pulled away from her and went to the back of her watching his friend fuck her ass good.

"ohhh God..." She groaned loudly as her clit throbbed in a steady rhythm and her ass walls pulsed over Ricky hard cock.

"Oh yeah baby. Just like that. Keep cumming." Ricky yelled feeling his sticky load shoot from his pumping shaft and filling her ass with it. "So damn good." He told Jake as he pulled his semi hard cock from her stretched hole. "Mmmm look at that."

Jake saw her widened puckered hole and Ricky's cum oozing out from it. He got behind her and thrust right in. Her hole was primed and ready for him and she was still cumming, her little hole grabbing onto his thick meat.

"Still cumming cunt?" Jake said pulling back out, then sliding back in. "Mmmm you like having all this cum in your ass slut?" Jake talked to her as he fucked her. He knew she loved it and would keep her arousal at fever pitch.

"I got an idea." Ricky said pulling the vibe off her clit and took off towards the kitchen. He came back just as quick with a roll of duct tape in hand.

"Get her to close her leg just a little bit. It will bring her up a little higher." Ricky told Jake as he stood next to him.

"There is only a little room for adjustment here and you are going to ruin the vibe." Jake laughed when he realize what his friend was up to. He had her close her legs a little and pulled her hips back with his hands. She tried to look back but he commanded her to look forward and suck on Rogers cock.

Roger had been standing in front of her stroking his tool while he watched Ricky and Jake. She immediately took the man's rod into her mouth and sucked him down. She had an idea what they were up to and the thought thrilled her. When she heard the tape being torn into strips and the men laughing how she was going to be on a continuous cum trip, her suspicions were confirmed. She felt Jake's hands push her back forward, her clit riding on top of the buzzing toy now.

Jake began to thrust in and out of her again as her clit rode the vibe. She moaned over and over sucking Rogers cock and taking Jakes thick rod into her ass, feeling another orgasm rising up. She started gasping over Rogers cock causing him to fuck her face faster at the sensation of her humming mouth. Her nub burned against the vibrator, her hips humping hard as she came yet again onto Jakes hard shaft.

"There she goes." Jakes laughed feeling her puckered hole ticking around his dick. He let go of his restraint and felt his balls tighten up. His cock spewed forth its creamy load, adding to the already existing cum in her ass walls. "Fuck this feels so good." He moaned pumping into her until he had no seed left to give her.

He pulled out of her just as Roger was shooting his hot jism down her throat. Nick took over right away, driving his swollen member into her tight cunt, while Sean filled her barely free mouth with his hard tool.

It was two hours later and she had been thoroughly used by the men and filled over and over with their hot cum. Jake had noticed that she was tiring and felt that it was best that they wrapped up the party and unbound her. He led her to the restroom and had her take a quick shower to remove the men's sticky mess on the outside of her body. She could douche when she got home. For the time being he wanted her to feel the men's cum dripping from her holes to remind how her how well she had been used.

After dressing, he led her back out and told her to thank the men for letting her being used by them. She did as she was told and then was led out of the house and to the car by Jake. Once they had started driving Jake noticed that her eyes were starting to drop. He unhooked her belt and pulled her so that she could rest her head on his lap. He was proud of her and she deserved and needed the rest. Yes he was happier than he had been in a very long time. His babygirl was his, she was having his baby and he had the slave that he had always dreamed of.

Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers
12