Uncle James

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARiter
ARiter
44 Followers

"Sweetie," my sisters says more soberly, "shall we show your Uncle how I fuck your little mouth?"

Alicia says not a word but turns and scrunches a cushion into the end of the couch next to the arm and lays on her back ... scoots herself a little, a little more and then just a bit more so that her head is hanging over the end of the couch.

My sister moves to the end of the couch and touches her daughters face as Alicia is licking her lips in anticipation of something practiced and obviously pleasurable. I sit on the coffee table next to Alicia and she reaches out blindly for me to take her hand, which I do but quickly realize she wants it filled with my cock and not just for me to hold. I kneel next to her and place her hand on me as Cheryl moves her body into her daughter's face hanging over the edge of the couch. I watch Cheryl pull her lips back from the sides of her clit shaft and am amazed at the size of the flesh that she pushes into her daughter's mouth.

Alicia immediately sucks the lump of her mother's meaty clit into her mouth and begins to almost chew on the flesh. She sucks the huge clit deeply into her mouth and pushes it back out with her tongue, wetting and readying herself to be humped on by her mother.

I see Cheryl's hips start to move in and out, at first slowly and I thought I would not be able to see much but was astonished to watch my sister's clit swell and stiffen just like my own cock does and she has enough length to her to literally fuck her daughter's pursed mouth.

Soon, my sister is concentrating on an orgasm and Alicia is so involved that her hand is still on my cock, grabbing it tightly but not moving on it. Alicia must sense her mom's coming climax because she moves both of her hands to her mother's ass and pulls her tightly into her face and Cheryl now has her cunt buried in her daughter mouth and is furiously moving in jerky, short strokes while her daughter sucks even harder on her clit.

Cheryl reaches out and grabs her daughter's tits very roughly which makes Alicia's knees pull up. Cheryl pushes her cunt harder into Alecia and holds it there without moving and one of Alecia's hands leaves her mom's ass and as I watch it move past me, Alicia spreads her pulled up legs and slaps her pussy four times, very hard slaps and both women make the same keening sound as they come simultaneously.

"Oh fuck, little girl," my sister says, "you do that so well."

Alecia scoots back down the couch and looks at me expectantly. I cannot wait any longer, so I move to position myself between Alicia's splayed legs and as I grab each of her ankles and spread her even farther, I see her freshly abused pussy is red and swollen, her lips are fully unfolded and as I watch her orgasm subside, her little fuck hole is spasming open and closed making a dark hole the size of quarter inviting me in, then teasing me by disappearing.

I am enjoying this sight and just as I see a small dribble of clear liquid emerge from Alicia's cunt after one of her spasms, I lift my face and see both women staring at me intently.

"Well?" my sister says.

"Oh please ... now!" my niece begs.

I look at my sister and feel an absolute calm come over me.

"Come help me, sis." escapes from me.

My sister comes around to the side of the couch and I scoot closer to Alicia's pussy, still holding her by the ankles as Cheryl takes my cock in her hand and starts to rub it up and down her daughter's wide open slit, juicing it up for me to enter. I slowly dip my cock into my niece and she moans at the first touch.

"Ohhhh god," she gushes, "It's soooo soft but it's hard too, like a nail ... oooh, push it in .... please, push it in me."

I slowly, steadily push my cock into my niece's virgin cunt and she is so wet, ready and well prepared from her mother's ministrations, that I simply slip into her tight little pussy with no resistance.

"Oh god ... I'm so full," Alicia pants, "I am so full ... there's no room ... god, it's so tight but it feels so good."

"You're doing so good baby," Cheryl says, stroking her daughter's face, "so good ... is it what you expected, does he feel nice ... tell him."

"Oh, Uncle James, fuck me," she says, "fuck me really hard ... just do it!"

I look at my sister and she nods her approval, so I pin Alecia's legs back against her sides and I start to fuck my niece like I would any woman who needs and loves a hard cock shoved inside of her body. I am not brutal, like I can be but I am very ... insistent ... taking her body as I wish while her mother kisses and fondles her; touching Alicia's clit and pinching her nipples as her brother moves on her daughter, fucking her little girl.

Alicia's first cock orgasm of her life is a body tensing, whine that emerges from deep inside of her but never changes intensity; it's like it switches on at a loud but soft volume that could not be turned up any more, yet it is such a gentle thing in a way. It goes on for close to a full minute ... then it stops. Just like that it's over, like a door closing and Alecia's collapses into a puddle on the couch.

"Wow." was all my sister said, "she never did that before."

I just look at my sister and smile with satisfaction.

"Can you do that to me, little brother?" she asks.

"I'd love to try sis," I want to laugh, "and do I have an aching load of cum for you."

This is just too wonderfully hot.

I'm going to fuck my sister.

I am going to fuck my own ... big ... sister.

I put her on her knees and shoved her face into the floor, pulled her ass up to me, spread her cunt with my thumbs and I fucked her wet pussy ... hard. I am overcome by the delicious, strong smell of my sister's cunt and the wonderful noises she makes as I hump her. The first squirt of hot cum that my sister felt sent her into an orgasm that made her pull up onto her hands and buck her body, arching her back, over and over with each throbbing ejection of sperm from my balls.

Alicia had been laying on the floor, touching her mother's body and stroking her hair, talking to her, asking her how it felt, loving it as much as Cheryl was. Alicia was face to face with her mother just touching and watching her while she was being fucked and when Cheryl raised up to begin her climax, Alicia grabbed her mother's tits, just like her mother had done to her and she kissed her mother's mouth as Cheryl panted and gasped for air while she was coming.

I dumped my load of cum into my sister's cunt and pushed my cock so deep into her that that there was no room inside of her and gushes of sticky cum squirted out from her hole and around my cock with a wet, splashy sound and started running down my balls, dripping onto the carpet.

We all collapsed on the floor in a puppy pile of warm bodies covered in sweat and cum and simply enjoyed our release.

I was looking at my sister, now very much appreciating the body I had not noticed before and thought to myself how nice it was to fuck a young woman ... a little girl really, like Alecia but there was just something, I don't know ... something better about fucking a mature woman.

Alicia got up from the floor first and returned to the couch with the energy of youth, I guess, seemingly impatient for something else. I was hoping it wasn't more sex, at least for a little while but then I realized just how young this girl with a woman's body was when I caught my sister staring at me with a contented, well fucked woman look and she winked at me. I looked over to gauge her daughter's mood, expecting the same kind of reaction, when Alecia sat up and looked at her mother.

"Any more popcorn left?"

ARiter
ARiter
44 Followers
12