Uncle/Niece/Dad/Daughter Dance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a pretty dress. It looks good on you," he said obviously eager to be done with shopping, to leave the mall, and to return home to relax. "I like that one. You should buy that one," he said pressuring her to buy the first dress she tried.

She looked at herself in the mirror while looking at his reaction to see most of her bra through the reflection of the oversized mirror. She continued flashing him her long, line of cleavage, her low-cut bra, and naked breasts, areolas, and nipples through the reflection of the huge mirror by leaning and turning. As if she was a voyeur too as well as an exhibitionist, it was sexually fun to see in the mirror all that he was seeing of her. He was right. The first dress was a pretty dress and it did look good on her.

"I'd still like to try on the other two but as you can see by my exposed bra straps, I'm going to need a strapless bra," she said looking at her uncle while having an ulterior motive in wanting him to find her a strapless brassiere. "Let me take those dresses from you," she said hanging the dresses in the dressing room. "Would you be so kind as to find me a white or a black strapless bra in a size 36 D."

She knew he'd love nothing better than going through the 36 D bras while imagining he was feeling her big breasts through her bra. Only, a fruitless mission, with her never having any success in finding a strapless bra in her size, perhaps he'd return with something that she could wear while tucking in the bra straps. The point of this fruitless search for a strapless bra, no matter which bra he returned with, she'd be trying on the brassiere in front of him.

"Sure. Okay," he said. "I'll be right back."

When sending a man on a mission to find a tool, beer, beef jerky, or a bra it's all the same. With most men hating to shop, getting in the spirit of the moment in hopes that they're helping to speed up the shopping and leave, they just want to feel useful. Surprise, surprise. He returned with a black strapless bra and a white strapless bra in her size. She was in shock. She didn't think he'd find any strapless bras in her size.

'Perfect,' she thought. 'Let the flashing show begin.'

"You found them. That's great," she said.

He looked at her while holding the bras he found in his hand. As if the cotton and satin bras were new kinds of worry stones, while staring at her big, bra clad breasts, he unconsciously fingered the bras as if he was fingering her huge, bra clad breasts through her cocktail dress. While watching him slowly slide his fingers over the strapless bras as if he was fingering her bra clad nipples, her nipples ached with the thoughts of him rubbing his fingers over the impressions of her nipples through her bra.

Now, after the dance, she couldn't wait to go parking with him. Now, after the dance, she couldn't wait for him to make out with her while feeling her through her clothes. Now, after the dance, she couldn't wait to feel his cock through his pants while kissing and kissing her uncle. Now, after the dance, she couldn't wait to have sex with her uncle. In the same way that he did with her mother, she couldn't wait for him to lick and finger her pussy. She couldn't wait to suck his cock before making love to him and fucking him.

"They didn't have much of a selection in your size. These were the only two 36 D strapless bras they had. I even asked the saleswoman. Most of the other strapless bras are cup size B or C," he said with a nervous laugh. "Good thing you don't take a double D, they didn't have any strapless bras in that size."

It was then she realized that D cup breasts and, especially double D cup breasts were too big and too heavy to be contained by a strapless bra. Now she understood while busty women preferred wearing corsets and waist cinchers. Obviously busty women not only needed the support of underwire bras but also the help of sturdy bra straps for the extra support needed not to make their big breasts sag. Only, with her pretending to be so morally modest, she wasn't the type to wear a corset and especially a waist cincher.

She accepted the bras from him. The black bra was a regular bra with the hooks in the back but the white, strapless bra was a front snapper, her kind of sexy bra. It was the first front-snapping, strapless bra she had ever seen in her size. Looking for one to wear with her high school prom gown, unless she had them custom made, she had stopped looking for them long ago because she didn't think they made them in her size.

'This should be fun,' she thought while knowing exactly what she was about to do.

"Thank you," she said turning to the dressing room and closing the curtain with her practiced move but not all the way.

### Lady of Erotica ###

Obviously with her making a big deal about strapless bras, he knew why she was going in the dressing room. She was going to try on the bras he had just found. He looked uneasy. With the color draining from his face needed to harden his cock, he looked as if he needed a drink. Then, as if his engorged prick sent the blood flow back to his face, his cheeks reddened.

At that very moment, she wondered what his blood pressure was. She wondered what his pulse rate was. She wondered how fast his heart was beating. She wondered if it would help to calm and sooth him if she put his hands on her big, naked tits to relax him.

Only, accomplishing just the opposite, if she put his hands on her big, naked breasts, no doubt, that would sexually excite him. Rubbing her big tits all over his face, she wondered if it would help if she smothered his face with her big, naked breasts. If he reacted this way before even seeing her big, naked breasts, she wondered how he'd react to fucking her big, naked tits with his naked cock while she leaned down to take him in her mouth.

Now that she knew that she had his undivided attention, while knowing that he could see her through the partially opened curtain, she removed the first dress she had tried on, the blue one. Then, as if she was doing a slow striptease, pausing as if there was a silent drumroll, she removed her bra. She stood there topless while examining the white, front-snapping bra.

Even though she couldn't see him through the reflection of the mirror, she knew he was standing there just outside of the curtained dressing room. As if he was seething with sexual passion, she could feel him standing there. Still standing there topless while waiting for him to make his voyeuristic move, when she saw his head quickly peek around the curtain and just as quickly bob back again, her nipples erected.

'Oh, my God. I don't believe it. I'm such a wicked slut. He saw my tits,' she thought while becoming sexually excited all over again. 'My Uncle Bill saw my naked tits.'

In the way that he saw her mother's naked tits, he saw his niece's naked breasts too. Her uncle saw her naked tits. She was so sexually aroused that if he had whipped open the dressing room curtain, she'd have sex with him right there and right now in the dressing room. As if she was fitting herself with a mini-corset, she put on the front-snapping, white bra and stood there in her bra and panties.

'This was it,' she thought. 'I'm about to flash my uncle. This is it. With him close enough to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and even suck my nipples if he so dared, I'm going to show him my naked tits again.'

"Uncle Bill?" She was so nervous she was shaking. "Can you help me please?"

With her still bent at the waist while flashing him her panty clad ass and in preparation to flash him her naked breasts, he opened the dressing room curtain and peeked inside before walking inside.

"Yes?"

If his eyeballs weren't attached to the sockets, they would have fallen out of his head and rolled around on the floor. As if she was a model getting dressed backstage at a fashion show and he was a man who stumbled through the backstage dressing room, he had the same surprised and sexually excited look on his face. While holding the second dress, the black dress, in her hands, as if waiting for him to have sex with her doggie style, she was leaning forward in her strapless bra and her, white, bikini panties.

"Would you help me get into this dress, please. I don't want to step on it and rip it," she said. A typical man who never closes a door, he stepped inside the dressing room without closing the curtain. "Close the curtain please, Uncle Bill, I don't want everyone seeing me standing here in my underwear," she said with a sexy laugh.

He closed the curtain and held the dress for her while she put her hand on his shoulder, straightened up, and leaned back to step inside the dress. With him leaning forward as if he was about to whisper her pussy a secret, his nose was so close to her panty clad cunt that she wondered if he could smell the musky scent of her sexual arousal. With her deliberately, not correctly, nor securely hooking the front-snapping bra all the way, and with her breasts so big and so heavy, she knew what would happen once she took a big breath.

As soon as she stood upright and inhaled a big breath, her bra would pop off her tits as if letting the air out of a balloon. While she held the dress in each hand, as soon as she stood straight, leaned back, and took a breath, just as she had imagined it happening, it happened. As if her big tits were a big surprise in a Jack-in-the-box, the bra popped off her breasts and launched itself off her body behind her.

She stood before her uncle topless. She stood before her uncle wearing only her panties. Surely, if he didn't like going shopping before, he certainly enjoyed going shopping now. If he was bored shopping before, judging by his focused stare of her big, natural breasts, her exposed areolas, and her erect, pink nipples, he wasn't bored now.

"Oh, my God," he said staring down at her exposed breasts before looking up at the reaction on her face. As soon as he looked up at her face, he stared down at her breasts again. "Oh, my God," he said softly again. "They're so big. They're so shapely. They're so beautiful," he mumbled under his breath.

With her big tits there in front of him and close enough for him to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and even suck them, she could have pretended she was embarrassed. She wasn't. To preserve her modesty and her morals, she could have continued to pull the dress all the way up to cover her naked breasts. She didn't.

Instead, for a few lingering seconds, acting as if she didn't know what he was staring at, she pretended that she didn't realize that her bra had popped off her body. She pretended that she didn't realize that she was standing in front of her uncle's horny eyes topless. Instead, she stared down at where her Uncle Bill was staring before returning her focused stare to the shocked, sexual reaction that lit up his face. This was what an exhibitionism was all about, not just showing her body to unsuspecting men but also seeing the reaction of the face of the man seeing what she was deliberately showing.

She could have turned away from him but she didn't do that either. She could have dropped the dress she was holding and covered her naked breasts with her hand and forearm. Instead, as if she was a deer frozen by the headlights of an oncoming car, she didn't move. As if she was her naked mother when her uncle opened her bedroom door without knocking, she stood there with her arms by her sides acting proud at all he was seeing of her.

"Oops. This is so embarrassing. Please don't look at my tits, Uncle Bill," she said too late. Yet still not pretending that she was embarrassed and still not covering her naked breasts with her hands or with her forearm either, she enjoyed the moment. "Would you be kind enough to hand me my bra," she said turning to look where she thought her bra landed behind her while finally covering her big tits with her hands.

He moved behind her, picked up her bra, and handed it to her. This time she hooked the bra more securely and pulled up the dress.

"I like the first dress better," he said as soon as he saw her wearing the black dress while acting so nonchalant.

Only, she knew as if he had a video loop continually going off in his head, that he was thinking about her big, naked breasts. With him obviously having an erection growing in his pants, he wasn't fooling her with his cavalier attitude. He looked at her as if she was something so forbidden and she was. She was his niece twenty-five-years his junior and he was her uncle.

With him more than twice her age, what was he thinking? Obviously, he was thinking about what it would be like to feel, fondle, and suck her big tits. Obviously, he was thinking about what it would be like to hold her naked body in his arms. Obviously, he was thinking about what it would be like to have sex with her. Obviously, he was thinking what it would taste like to lick her beautiful blonde, trimmed, pink pussy. Obviously, he was thinking what it would be like for him to make love to her and fuck her, and for her to suck his cock. Obviously, he was thinking about cumming in her mouth while feeling her big tits and fingering her nipples.

Having done this to men many times before, she knew exactly what she was doing to her uncle. Showing him no mercy, she continued sexually teasing him and erotically enticing him. While looking in the mirror, as if she was a model modeling a dress for a customer, she turned one way before turning the other way. As if she was a stripper sexually teasing her customer for a bigger tip, she was willing and eager to show her uncle all he wanted to see and touch of her naked body.

"I do like the first dress better too, but I'd like to try on the third one too," she said.

She removed the second dress to try on the third dress but, mercilessly teasing him, she removed her white strapless bra in front of him to put on the black strapless bra. Taking her time removing one bra before putting on the other, she made sure that he got a good, long look at her big, naked breasts again. She even prolonged his view of her tits by hooking the bra in front of her first and then turning it around to cover her breasts with the bra cups.

Knowing that the third dress would be too tight just by looking at it, she tried on the third dress anyway but it was, indeed, too tight. She knew as soon as she put on the first dress that it was the one. Yet, by trying on the other two dresses and the two different bras, she wanted to give her uncle a topless show of her big, natural breasts. Switching bras again, she removed the black bra to put on the white front-snapping bra again. Then, she removed the third dress to try on the first dress again. Seemingly looking comfortable being topless in front of her uncle, he assuredly was grateful while enjoying the striptease, topless show.

"I like this dress," she said and it's the cheapest dress too. "Which bra do you like better, the white one or the black one?"

With her asking his opinion, as if she gave him an excuse to stare at her longer and harder, he stared at her standing in front of him in the white bra and panties while holding her black brassiere in her hand.

"Well since you're wearing a dark colored dress, I'd go with the black bra," he said.

She gave him a sexy smile.

"Normally, I'd buy the black bra but the white bra with it snapping in front is so much more comfortable," she said.

He stared at both of her bras as if he was enamored with bras and had a sudden bra fetish.

"Being that you never see strapless bras in your size, you'd be foolish not to allow me to buy you both bras," he said with a sexy smile and a naughty look.

She gave him a smile and stepped close to kiss him on the lips. Promising more to come later, this kiss was even longer than the second kiss she gave him in his backyard.

"Thank you, Uncle Bill," said Lydia.

Now that she had her dress chosen, along with her strapless bra, she removed the white, front-snapping bra to put on her bra and got dressed. Figuring her uncle would leave to allow her the privacy to dress, she was surprised when he stayed. Obviously, he was there for the striptease show. Obviously, he wanted to see as much of her as she was willing to show of herself. Obviously, he wanted to see her tits again. In the way that he stared at her the first time he saw her naked breasts; he stared at her in the same way again. It was now time for her to buy shoes.

### Lady of Erotica ###

They took the escalator down to her favorite shoe store. Now that she had her dress, it would be much easier to pick out her shoes. Already done with shopping, no doubt having shopped with a woman shopping for shoes before, he obviously knew that her shopping for shoes would take a while. Instead of coming in the store with her, he watched her through the big picture window from outside the store as if he was a voyeuristic pervert, which he was, and she was an exhibitionistic slut, which she was too.

Knowing full well that her Uncle Bill was watching her from just outside the store, she chose a seat that would give him a between her legs, bird's eye view of her panties. Even though he had already seen her standing in her panties in the dressing room, seeing her panties again when she pretended not to know she was flashing him, was sexually erotic. It wasn't until a salesman came over to help her that she put on a real show of exhibitionism. As if she was a man sitting with her legs spread, she moved her skirt higher to see what the salesman was doing when measuring her feet.

Now not only was she showing her uncle her panties but also she was exposing her panties to the shoe store salesman too. As if her Uncle Bill was her cuckold boyfriend, lover, or husband, she gave her uncle a show while he watched through the shoe store window when exposing her panties to the shoe store salesman. Seemingly, it was one thing for him to see his niece's panties but quite another thing to see his niece's panties while another man, a younger man saw them too. Enthralled by what he thought was her accidental flashing, he watched her continual flashing show of exhibitionism.

She spread her knees while allowing the salesman to fit her delicate foot in her high heeled shoe. Uncle Bill got a good glimpse up Lydia's short skirt and of his niece's panties from the reflection of mirrors that pointed up from the floor along the aisle. A voyeurs' paradise, no doubt, if he knew this shoe store gave such voyeuristic views up women's, short skirts of their panty clad pussies, he'd be shopping here every day.

"I'm ready, Uncle Bill," she called to him from the doorway. "I found the perfect shoes in my size, a size 9. I was so worried they wouldn't have these in my size but they did," she said holding up the navy-blue shoes to him. The high heeled shoes perfectly matched her cocktail dress.

Now that she had her dress and her shoes, it was time for her to drive Uncle Bill home and drive herself home too. Now that she had her dress and shoes, it was time for her to plan for her father and daughter dance with her uncle. With all kinds of sexy scenarios romancing and sexually dancing in her blonde, pretty head, this was her opportunity not only to have sex with her uncle but also to get back at her parents.

### Lady of Erotica ###

"Bye, Uncle Bill. Thank you for agreeing to take me to the father and daughter dance at the country club. Thank you for buying me my dress, my bras, and my shoes. Bye," said Lydia driving home.

On the drive home, she thought of all the flashing she had done today at the mall. She had shown him her panty clad ass by bending forward while going up in front of him on the escalator. She couldn't believe she had the salacious and aggressive forwardness to flash her Uncle Bill herself standing before him in her bra and panties. Then, if that wasn't enough, she couldn't believe that she stood before him topless. Uncle Bill saw her naked breasts. As if he had never seen naked breasts before, she imagined that he stared at her big D cup tits in the same way that he stared at her mother's modest, B cup breasts.