Uncle/Niece/Dad/Daughter Dance Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something so outrageously incestuously forbidden, even she couldn't believe she put her uncle's hand on her cocktail dress and panty clad ass. Taking the not so subtle hint, as soon as he touched her ass, as if he was already in bed naked with her and fucking her, he cupped her ass as if he owned her ass. The warmth of his big, manly hand felt good on her ass.

When he cupped her ass in his hand, as if giving him permission to feel her ass, she reached around herself again to squeeze his hand in hers before sliding his hand over to the other side of her round, shapely buttocks. Now, taking the hint again, he felt and squeezed her ass more aggressively. She wished he'd lift the back of her dress and feel her ass through her panties but he'd never do that, least not here and in front of everyone. She wished he'd lift the front of her dress and finger her pussy through her panties. Yet, again, he'd never do that, at least not here in front of everyone.

Yet, in the way he carelessly felt her mother's ass in front of her, years ago when she was just a child, he felt her ass now. When she was present to bear witness that he felt her mother's ass, his hand was now all over her ass touching it, feeling it, fondling it, and squeezing it. Every time he turned her away from the crowd, as if his hand belonged there, his hand was all over her ass. In the way that he was feeling her shapely ass, he was definitely an ass man.

"Oh, my God, Lydia. Please forgive me. I'm so embarrassed but I can't help myself," he whispered when catching himself feeling his niece's ass. Obviously wanting to see how far he could go, he wasn't embarrassed at all to feel Lydia's ass but just pretending to be. "I hope you don't mind. I've been wanting to touch, feel, and squeeze your perfect ass since you came to see me in my backyard," he said whispering in her ear. "You have a better ass than Jennifer Lopez, Sophia Vergara, and Beyoncé. You have an incredible ass," he said.

He made her swoon with his compliments of her perfectly formed derriere. Obviously taken with her ass, he made her feel that she not only had a special rated ass but also that she had a magical ass. Making eye contact with his brown eyes with her blue eyes, she looked at him as if she had hypnotized him. She looked at him as if she was a witch and he was under her sexual spell.

"Thank you, Uncle but tell me and be honest," she said with a dramatic pause while making solid eye contact with him. "Is my ass better than my Mom's ass?" As if he was spinning her, she turned to discreetly show him her ass by leaning forward. "Do I have a better ass than my mother?"

He gave her a curious look and instead of evading her question by asking her why she'd ask such a thing, he answered her question.

"Yes, you do," he said leaving his hand on her ass and feeling and fondling her perfect ass while dancing in place with her and without turning her to the crowd.

She gave him a sexy smile.

"Most men I date would rather feel my big breasts through my blouse and bra than to squeeze my ass through my jeans and panties. Most men I date can't wait to feel my big tits, finger my erect nipples, and see my naked, natural breasts. Yet, in the way that you always stared at and groped my Mom's ass, I figured you for an ass man. Only," she said with a sexy laugh while looking down at her big breasts and puffing out her chest before looking up at her uncle. "Don't you like tits? Aren't you the least bit curious about my big breasts? Don't you want to feel my tits in the way that you've been feeling my ass?"

Not even bothering to deny that he stared at and groped her mother's ass so long ago, nor denying that he was an ass man, he looked at her with shock mixed with sexual excitement before he stared down at her enormous breasts.

"May I feel your tits, Lydia?"

She gave him a smile and a wink.

"Yes you may, Uncle Bill. Of course, you can," she said. "I'd love for you to touch my breasts and feel my tits," laughed Lydia. She stood on her toes to whisper in his ear. "Being that you bought me this dress and this bra, think of my tits as your tits."

When she said that, he actually quivered with the obvious thought of thinking of her tits as his tits. As if he was picking her pocket, he stealthily and slowly moved his right hand up and in-between their bodies. Turning her away from the crowd, while moving his hand higher and higher, first he felt and squeezed her left breast and then he felt and squeezed her right breast.

"They're so big. They so firm," he said whispering. "You have tremendous breasts, Lydia. You not only have the best ass I ever felt but you have the best breasts I've ever felt too," he said whispering his lust for her in her ear. "You have a sensational body and, if only I wasn't your uncle, I would love to see you naked."

Lydia smiled at her uncle's compliment.

"I bet you'd love to have sex with me too, uncle," she said giving him a naughty look. "I bet you'd love for me to suck your cock after you ate my pussy."

He looked at her as if he was having a heart attack. As if he was suddenly having trouble breathing, Bill stared at his niece while breathing through his mouth instead of his nose. He looked at his niece in a new light and as if he was seeing her for the first time.

### Lady of Erotica ###

As if he was dancing with a movie star or a celebrity, he stared at his niece as if he was in a sexual daze. Obviously willing to risk his reputation by having sex with his brother's daughter, he looked at her as if she was someone so forbidden but someone who he sexually wanted nonetheless. Unresponsive to his sexual gaze, yawing in his face, Lydia returned his look with boredom. Unresponsive to his sudden burst of flattery and his sexual touches of her shapely ass and big tits, giving him mixed signals, she looked at her uncle with disinterest.

Obviously, she wasn't as sexually attracted to him in the way that he was sexually attracted to her. Nonetheless, how she truly felt, she was ready and willing to have sex with her uncle. It was her plan all along to suck and fuck her uncle anyway. In the way that he did with her mother, it was her plan all along for her uncle to lick and finger her pussy before pounding her pussy with his cock. By having sex with her uncle, she more wanted to get back at her mother and father for ruining her childhood than she did in wanting to have sex with her uncle.

"Can we go? I'm bored," she said after downing her third drink without having anything to eat at the buffet.

A typical 19-year-old teenager, obviously, it took more than a father and daughter dance with her uncle to hold her flitting and fleeing interest. She'd much rather be shopping at the mall, flashing her uncle her panties and big, naked breasts again, or making out with him in his car than dancing at this stupid father and daughter dance. With everyone stiffly dancing as if they all had sticks up their asses, no one looked like they were having a good time or even wanted to be there.

"Can we go?" With him obviously enjoying dancing with her and feeling her incredible ass and phenomenal tits, he looked disappointed that she didn't want to stay to dance the night away. Perhaps in the way that he was feeling her ass and tits, he was hoping she'd reach her hand down to feel his emerging erection through his pants. "It's so early. Barely 10:00 pm," he said looking at his watch. "If I take you home this early, your mother will think something happened."

She gave him a naughty look while taking his arm and squeezing it in the way he had been squeezing her firm, round ass.

"Then, take me somewhere else. As if I was your date for the night and not your niece, where would you take me? Take me somewhere romantic and private to look at the stars. I want to see stars," she said staring in her uncle's brown eyes while giving him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

In the way that she looked at him and smiled at him, obviously, when she said that she wanted to see stars instead of saying that she wanted to see the stars, she didn't have to explain her meaning. Obviously, he understood that she wanted him to take her parking and was receptive to him making a sexual pass at her. As if she was indeed his date instead of his niece, she wanted him to give her stars and, as if he was her date instead of her uncle, he wanted to give her what she so sexually wanted and incestuously needed.

"I know a place and it's close to your house," he said pausing as if he was remembering the place. "I used to go there a long ago with someone special," he said falling silent again as if he was remembering the special someone he took there.

'Someone special?'

Lydia wondered if the someone special was her mother. Now she wondered if they had sex more than just that one time. For all that she knew, with her mother no longer writing in her diary, and with her father always working, traveling, and seldom home, they could have been having a forbidden, sexual relationship behind her father's back for months or for years.

### Lady of Erotica ###

Uncle Bill already had two plates of assorted food to help absorb the alcohol that he drank but Lydia wasn't hungry for food. Already a little bit drunk, she didn't eat anything. She only drank. If she was hungry for anything, she was hungry for sex. She was hungry for her uncle. Making her statement and as her way to get back at her mother and father, especially her mother, she wanted to have sex with her uncle. With her wanting to suck and fuck him too, she wanted to have sex with the man that her mother sucked and fucked.

Forget about looking at the stars, she wanted something more forbidden. She wanted her uncle to take her parking. She wanted to make out with her uncle. She wanted to know what it would feel like to kiss him, really kiss him, French kiss him. As much as she wanted her uncle to lick and finger her pussy in the way he ate and fingered her mother's pussy, she wanted to suck and fuck her uncle's cock.

More than just kissing him and him feeling her through her clothes, she wanted to know if his mustache would tickle her naked nipples while he sucked her tits. She wanted to know what his mustache would feel like on her pussy lips while he licked her pussy with his tongue and rubbed her clit with his finger. More than just kissing him, she was more than curious about his cock. Just as she wondered what his erect penis would look like and feel like in her hand, she wondered what his big cock would taste like in her mouth before he buried his stiff prick in her wet pussy.

They left New Hampshire to drive to Massachusetts. A mile from her house, he drove to a spot in Andover near Phillips Academy, a boarding school and a desolate spot where the spoiled, rich kids go parking when their dorm room is otherwise occupied. Just off the school's campus, completely dark where he stopped, he parked his car beneath a big oak tree, away from the street light and off the beaten path of security that patrolled the area.

Obviously, nervous and an uncomfortable moment for him, as if he was still driving, he stared straight ahead with his hands still on the steering wheel. An uncle about to have sex with his niece, what they were about to do was forbidden and illegal in some states and in many countries. Yet, even more than that, Lydia was his brother's daughter. The daughter of the woman that he already had an illicit affair with more than twenty-years ago. How dare he violate and despoil another female, blood relative?

"This is so beautiful. I love the manicured grounds," said Lydia lifting her cocktail dress a little higher up her shapely thighs. Acting oblivious that she was flashing him again, she turned in her seat to face him and with one leg bent beneath her, she was giving him a up dress view of her white panties, her camel toe, and her pussy slit again. "This is so nice. Even though I know a couple of kids who graduated from here, I've never been here before," she said.

He opened his sunroof shade to reveal the night's sky.

"If you look past the branches and leaves, you can see the stars," he said. "I think that star is the—"

As soon as he looked down, Lydia grabbed his head, pull him forward, and kissed her uncle. It wasn't anything like the kisses she gave him in the backyard. This time, she parted his lips with her warm, wet tongue. This time, she buried her soft, young tongue in his mature mouth. This time, as she continued kissing him, she moved his hand to her breast while she rested her hand on the bulge that that grew in his pants.

'Oh, my God,' she thought. 'I'm doing it. I'm really doing this. I'm seducing my uncle.'

Losing all adult control, as if he was a horny teenager in a parked car with a young, sexy woman, he returned her deep, wet kiss with his deep, wet kiss. Kissing and kissing her, he kissed her as if she was his date, his girlfriend, his lover, his wife, and/or his significant other instead of his niece. Kissing and kissing her, in the way that he felt extra-large, ripe cantaloupes in the produce department of a supermarket, he felt her huge breasts. Just as her lips were impaled to his lips, his hands were all over his niece's big tits and his fingers were all over her emerging nipples through her dress and bra.

As soon as her nipples made their erect appearance through her bra and dress, he fingered her nipples while she felt his bulging erection through his pants. While kissing and kissing her, he pulled her nipples out more with his fingertips. While kissing and kissing her, he turned and twisted her erect nipples through her dress and bra while she fingered the head of his throbbing prick through his pants and underwear. Then, when she started slowly unzipping his pants, with him not stopping her, he stuck his hand down in her dress and inside of her front snapping bra to feel her bare, naked breasts while fingering her naked nipples.

"Suck my tits, Uncle Bill," said Lydia removing her hand from his unzipped pants to remove her arms from her dress. "I want you to suck my nipples. I need to feel your lips on me. I like having my nipples fingered and sucked."

As if her uncle was her doctor and she was having her breasts examined, she lowered her dress to her waist. Then, as if opening a curtain to a sculptor's work of art, she slowly and seductively unsnapped her front-snapping bra. When Lydia unsnapped her front-snapping bra and was about to expose her naked breasts to her uncle again, it was as if heavenly music played in the background and the stars suddenly twinkled more. As if it was meant to be, an uncle with his niece and a niece with her uncle, they were about to have incestuous sex.

As if glowing a golden hue, as if her front-snapping bra was the briefcase that John Travolta opened as Vincent Vega in Pulp Fiction, Lydia opened her brassiere. As if her fun bags were let loose to play during a Saturday night date, her big tits spilled out of her bra in the way of bowling balls rolling down a bowling alley. Unashamed and unembarrassed, Lydia put back her shoulders and pushed out her chest more to make her naked breasts look even bigger than they already were. As if he was seeing double, and he was, Uncle Bill stare at his nieces naked breasts as if he had never seen naked tits before.

"They're so big. They're so shapely. They're all natural," said Uncle Bill touching, feeling, and fondling his niece's big, naked tits while fingering her erect nipples. He looked at her as if she was Eve in the Garden of Eden and he was Adam about to take a bite from her apple. "Oh, my God, Lydia, we shouldn't be doing this," he said suddenly having second thoughts.

Then, with her concentrating on his penis in the way that he had concentrated on her naked breasts, he removed his hand from her breasts to stare down at her removing his erect prick from his underwear and pants. As if he was enthralled watching his niece take his hard, naked cock in warm, soft hand, as if he never had a hand job before, he watched her expertly fondle the head of his prick with her manicured fingers. Obviously, with her having an experienced touch, Lydia had given more than a few hand jobs before.

Sexually teasing him while staring up at him before staring down at him, she slowly stroked her uncle's prick to an even harder erection. Wrapping her long fingers around her uncle's cock tighter, she stroked him a little faster. To his sexual delight and incestuous satisfaction, Lydia was giving her uncle a hand job.

"Doing what, Uncle?" She gave him a sexy smile while stroking him harder and faster. "Am I doing something wrong?" She gave him a naughty look. "Don't you like what I'm doing? Shall I stop? If you'd rather that I not touch you in a sexual way, I can stop," she said with sarcasm while continuing to stroke him. "I was only hoping to thank you for buying me my dress, my bras, my shoes, and for taking me to the dance," she said.

He looked at her as if she was crazy for asking him if she was doing something wrong and if he wanted her to stop. He looked at her as if he was crazy for allowing his niece to remove his prick from his pants and stroke him. He was crazy. He was crazy with lustful, incestuous, sexual desire for his niece.

"Stop? No please don't stop. It isn't like were doing anything wrong. There's nothing wrong with a little touchy feely," he said looking down to watch her stroke his big prick. "I'm enjoying you give me your thanks."

'Just like my mother said,' thought Lydia while recalling her mother's words.

"You don't understand. I can explain all of that. I didn't have sex with any of those men. As if we were playing Marco Polo without the Marco and without the Polo, it was nothing more than drunken horseplay. More of a sign of friendship than that of a sexual relationship, it was nothing more than kissing, hugging, teasing, touching, and feeling. I assure you that there was no oral, vaginal, nor anal penetration," said Elizabeth waving her hands, shaking her head from side-to-side, and lying.

Well, now, like mother like daughter, obviously not doing anything wrong, she was doing the same thing with her Uncle Bill that her mother did with all those men in the deep, dark end of the pool and in the cabana. Nothing more than a sign of friendship than that of a sexual relationship, it was nothing more than kissing, hugging, teasing, touching, and feeling. Only where her mother lied when she said there was no oral, vaginal, nor anal penetration, all but for anal penetration, Lydia hoped there'd be oral and vaginal penetration tonight.

She acted as if she was the man wanting her to suck his cock instead of a woman wanting him to suck her tits. When he started feeling her tits and fingering her nipples again, she put a gentle hand behind his neck and pulled his head forward. Taking the hint, her uncle took her nipples in his mouth. Her uncle was sucking her tits in the way that she imagined he had sucked her mother's tits. Her uncle was sucking her nipples in the way that she couldn't wait to suck his cock. While she continued stroking his cock as he sucked her nipples and fondled her breasts, she couldn't believe she was about to have sex with her uncle.

"Suck my nipples, uncle. Suck my tits. I love having my tits sucked," she said.

He continued sucking her nipples while she continued stroking his cock. Then, they kissed and kissed again until she slid down in her seat and lowered her head to his lap. Stroking him harder, she stroked him faster before she took her uncle's erect prick in her mouth to suck him. In the way that her mother blew him, Lydia couldn't believe she was blowing her uncle too. She couldn't believe she was sucking his cock.

"Lydia," he said in a gasp while putting a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head. "Oh, my God. I don't believe this is happening."