Uncle/Niece/Dad/Daughter Dance Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sucking and sucking him, she was blowing her uncle in the way that her mother had blown her brother-in-law more than twenty-years ago. An involuntary reaction to her sucking him, he humped her mouth and fucked his niece's face. In the way that he stopped licking her mother just before he gave her an oral orgasm, Lydia stopped sucking her uncle just before giving him an oral orgasm. She didn't want him to cum in her mouth, not just yet. She had other plans for his cum.

"Eat me, Uncle Bill. Lick my pussy. Make me cum with your mouth and your fingers," said Lydia giving him a long, wet kiss. "Make me your sexy bitch, Uncle Bill."

He looked at her dreamy eyed. He looked at her as if he was her sexual slave. He looked at her as if he had lost all self-control and all self-respect.

"Let's get in the backseat, shall we? We'll be more comfortable and will have more room to stretch out," he said.

### Lady of Erotica ###

Instead of opening the car doors to move from the front to the back, not wanting to illuminate the interior and show anyone what they were doing, they crawled over the center console and fell in the backseat laughing. Once there, Lydia stripped herself naked. With her front-snapping brassiere already off and her dress around her waist, she removed her dress, her panties, and kicked off her shoes. Uncle Bill removed his sport coat, his tie, his shirt, shoes, pants, and underwear. Now both naked, they were ready to have oral sex before having sexual intercourse. Resting her back against the rear car door, she spread her legs and he moved between his niece's young, shapely thighs and licked her pussy while fingering her pussy.

In the way that he put a hand to the back of her head while she was blowing him, she put a hand to the back of his head while he was licking her. Licking and licking her while fingering her, Uncle Bill had his niece squirming around his leather seat in no time. Fingering her pussy with one hand, he reached up with his other hand to fondle her big breasts while fingering her hard, erect nipples. He pulled them. He turned them. He twisted her nipples to her orgasmic delight while rubbing her clit and licking her cunt.

Unable to control her thoughts, Lydia wondered whose pussy he liked eating better, her pussy or her mother's pussy. She wondered if he thought she had a better body than her mother. She wondered if she excited him more than her mother did by stroking his cock and sucking his cock. She couldn't wait to make love to his prick before fucking his prick.

Done with him licking her and fingering her, she wanted to feel him inside of her. She wanted her uncle to make love to her. She wanted her uncle to fuck her. She wanted to know what her mother felt when the weight of her brother-in-law was on top of her. She wanted to know what her mother felt when her brother-in-law humped her pussy then in the way that she wanted to know what it felt like to have her uncle hump her pussy now.

"I love eating your pussy, Lydia. I love feeling your big tits. Cum Lydia, cum. Cum in my mouth," said Uncle Bill.

Done with him eating her, she wanted him to make love to her. She wanted him to fuck her. With her hands on his shoulders, she pushed his head away with her hands.

"Make love to me, Uncle Bill. I want to feel your cock inside of me. Then, after you make love to me, I want you to fuck me. I want you to test out the springs of your SUV and pound my pussy hard. I want you to give me an orgasm with your prick," she said.

Uncle Bill looked at his niece with a face full of sexual excitement.

"I don't have a condom," he said with sorrow and disappointment.

She gave him a sly smile while scooting her body forward and putting her head and back on the rear seat.

"That's okay. I'm on the pill," she said.

### Lady of Erotica ###

Bill wiped his mouth of his niece's vaginal secretions on a napkin that he still had in his pocket from the dance. Then, moving up to her, she reached her hand down between his legs to direct his erection to her pussy. Lowering himself into her warm wetness in the way that he did with her mother, he slid his erect prick deep in her warm, wet cunt.

"Oh, my God, Lydia. You feel so good. Your pussy is so warm, so wet, and so tight. You are such an incredibly, sexy woman."

As if she was a marsupial being carried by her mother, Lydia wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his back.

"Make love to me, Uncle. Fuck me, Uncle Bill, fuck me," said Lydia. "Give me an orgasm with your cock. Make me cum. I need to cum. Stick your big, hard dick deeper inside of me. Pound my pussy, Uncle Bill. Pound my pussy. Make me cum. Make me feel what you made my mother feel. I want to feel what my mother felt."

He stopped as if frozen in place.

"Pardon? Sorry? What did you just say? You want to feel what your mother felt? What do you mean by that? You want to feel what your mother felt?"

She gave him a sexy smile while continuing to hump her uncle. Humping him harder, she humped him faster until he had no choice but to return her humps. She was fucking her uncle in the way she wanted and needed him to fuck her.

Forget about making love, done making love, they were fucking. Humping her faster, humping her harder, and humping her deeper, really pounding her pussy, Uncle Bill was fucking his niece. In the way that he had done with her mother so very long ago, he was slamming his dick in his niece's warm, wet cunt. Up and down, up and down, and in and out, he fucked her harder and he fucked her faster.

"I read my mother's diary," she whispered in her ear. "I know all about the affair you had with my mother. I know you made love to my mother. I know you fucked my mother. I know my Mom sucked your cock, allowed you to cum in her mouth, and swallowed your cum," said Lydia.

While his cock was still buried deep inside of his niece and her pussy grabbing hold of his stiff prick as if glue there, Lydia continued humping her uncle. Trying to extricate himself from her, he arched his back to look at his niece just as there was a rap and a bright light coming through his rear car window. Lydia thought it was a policeman on patrol until she heard her mother's voice.

"Stop that! No! You mustn't. Get off her. You two mustn't have sex. You can't. Please don't. Oh, my God, please stop. Oh, my God, this is so wrong," said Elizabeth, Lydia's mother, and Bill's sister-in-law.

She rattled the door handles and pounded her fist on the car window. Bill put his hand to his forehead to squint at the bright light?

"Elizabeth? What are you doing here at our special place with our daughter?"

As if hit in the head with a baseball bat, Bill stared at Elizabeth.

"Our daughter?"

Lydia looked up at her mother and smiled victorious.

"Mom?" With Bill's prick still buried inside of his niece, her mother couldn't have had more perfect timing. "What are you doing here?"

Elizabeth pounded her fist in frustration against the car window.

"I'm trying to stop you from having sex with your father, Lydia, and trying to stop your father from having sex with you, his daughter," said Elizabeth with rage.

Uncle Bill looked from Elizabeth to look at Lydia with shock.

"My daughter?" He stared down at Lydia. "You're my daughter?" He stared at Elizabeth through his car window. "She's my daughter."

Elizabeth started crying before collapsing against his car window.

"Your brother is impotent, something he doesn't know and I wanted to have a baby. I started the affair with you to have Lydia. With you two brothers, I didn't think anyone would know or find out about our affair, that is until now," she said bursting into tears.

Before her uncle could climb off her, Lydia stuck a stiff, manicured finger deep in her uncle's asshole. She impaled her uncle's buttocks, as if she was a nurse trying to get her patient to cum for the sake of a sperm count test. She fucked her uncle's ass with her finger as if she was massage therapist trying to give her client a happy ending. She sexually assaulted his naked ass with her finger as if she was a hooker trying to get her John to quickly cum.

"Oh, my God, Lydia. What have you done? No," he said too late to pull out of her while ejaculating a huge load of his seed in his niece's fertile pussy.

### Lady of Erotica ###

Obviously, Lydia lied to him about being on birth control. Nine months later, after Lydia's baby boy, named William, was born, she was off for the summer and ready to enter her Junior year of college. She lived at home with her parents while her mother helped with the baby and even took the baby to visit with his father. Now that the cat was out of the bag, Lydia wouldn't be surprised if her mother was having sex with her brother-in-law again. Then, once Lydia graduated college and got a job that paid enough to support her and her son, she moved away from parents and uncle and never saw them again.

She figured it was enough punishment to deny her mother access to her grandson. She figured that baby William was her mother's constant reminder of how she ruined her daughter's life by having sex with her brother-in-law. Then, again, had she not had sex with her brother-in-law, Lydia may never have been born.

Nonetheless, Lydia figured it was enough punishment to deny her uncle access to her, his daughter, and access to William, his son. Lydia found a good man who accepted her and her illegitimate baby. He married her and raised the child as her own. Early in their relationship, she told her soon-to-be husband that she was an orphan and had no family.

For sure, she'd never do to her son what her mother and her uncle did to her. Even if her son grew to be a handsome hunk with a big dick, once he became of legal age, she'd never have incestuous sex with him in the way that her uncle, her real father, had incestuous sex with her. Or would she? As if she was cursed or bitten by a vampire to make the same mistake her mother did, something that percolated in the back of her mind, she already wondered what it would be like to have sex with her 18-year-old son.

THE END

As if your vote is my applause, please give me the support of your vote.