Uncle Vern Plays with Me - Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Flag pole, after school," she spat out in a rapid fire whisper before we moved on to our separate aisles to change up. She never looked back to see me nod dumbly.

I was both hot and confused at the same time for the rest of the day. What was going to happen at the flag pole? Was she really interested in lesbian sex? What else could it be? Were we going to go back in the woods and play with our own boobs? Or would I tweak her nipples while she tweaked mine? Did she have a home we could go to? Did I really want to touch her nipples? I didn't know any of the answers, but I got so hot thinking about what might happen that I was rubbing my nipples every chance I got. At lunch, I wolfed my food down, then went to the bathroom and gave myself a quiet but intense nipple orgasm.

I was at the flagpole not two minutes after we were dismissed. My heart was racing and my nipples were begging for another workout. Angie arrived 30 seconds later.

"Nice seeing you again. Angie," she said, holding out her hand while I watched her eyes flit from my clearly visible, pulsing left nipple to my equally throbbing right nipple before making a tour of the omega-shaped outline of my boobs as they thrust through my tightish sweater.

"Yes, I remember. Amber," I said quietly, allowing my own eyes a brief tour of Angie's mountainous chest, which rippled as she firmly shook my hand. Her nipples were nearly as apparent as mine, even through bra and blouse. My knees were shaking, not knowing where this might end up.

"Amber - nice name, it fits you; soft and feminine, but maybe hinting at a smoldering fire, like an ember. I think we may have some common interests," she continued in a take command attitude. There it was - an implied curiosity about each other's boobs; what else could she mean? We had never interacted before, aside from the shared glances at each other's boobs and stiff nipples in the shower.

"I'm - I'm not really sure what you mean," I said softly, turning red and looking at the ground.

"Oh, come on, Toots, I saw you watching me play with my boobs and nipples the other day. And I also saw how your own nipples stiffened right up. If you're not into girls yet, then I have to guess you're at least curious, right?"

"Gosh ... I've never heard anyone talk quite like that. I .. I really think I like guys," I said, thinking of all my fantasies of Vern playing with my nipples, "but yeah, I guess I wouldn't be here if I weren't at least a little curious. I just don't know..."

"Well, that's okay, we all have to figure these things out. But you'll never know if the water is warm unless you put your foot in the water, right? Where do you live, Amber?"

In short order we learned that we lived just a few blocks apart, although we had always walked different routes.

"What say we get together tomorrow? My brother is always home, so my place is out. How about you?"

"Well, I'm an only child, but my Mom has irregular hours, so I never know when she'll show up. And she would absolutely freak if she found us ... I mean, you know, if we weren't seriously studying together. Very strict Catholic. But wait - I have a key to my uncle's house. He's never home before 5:00, and his wife works 3:00 - 11:00. He's only a few blocks away."

"Sounds like a plan to me. Meet here tomorrow?"

"Hey Amber," called another girl from across the plaza, "are we playing video games now or what?"

"Be right there," she called back. "Deal for tomorrow?" she said to me.

"Um ... yeah, deal," I replied.

I spent another restless afternoon and evening with my head in a fog, nipples always stiff, mulling over what I felt about seeing (and, well, likely touching) Angie's boobs and nipples again. Despite three or four nipple orgasm through that time, my sleep was just as restless as the night before. Just dreams of Vern playing with my nipples this time though.

When we met after school, Angie explained that I should wait for her at Uncle Vern's since she had a few things to pick up from home.

As I waited on UV's couch, I reached under my sweater and rubbed my stiff nipples through my bra, my legs bouncing up and down in nervous anticipation, not knowing what Angie might have needed to pick up or how the meeting would proceed.

When Angie walked in, I immediately noticed one (make that two!) difference. While she had on the same tight sweater, and her boobs still looked like they were at least slightly constrained by a bra, her nipples were poking out much more noticeably than when we met at school, and her boobs rolled and swayed as she crossed the floor.

"You like the look, Toots?" Then she gave a twirl, causing her short skirt to lift and flair, revealing a lack of any kind or underwear! When she came to an abrupt stop, her boobs took another few seconds jostling around before they settled.

"Um ... Yes, you look amazing! No panties - wow! But you do have a bra on, right?"

"Half right," she said. "Ever hear of a 'tittie drop'?" she asked.

"Well, Aunt Cindy tells me that her mother's titties had dropped quite a bit when she got older ..."

"Ah, my sweet, innocent Amber. No, a tittie drop is when you do this."

As I watched in fascination, she pulled and gathered up her sweater quickly until it was just below her bosoms. Then, she pulled it up much more slowly, keeping tension on the lower front edge of the fabric so that it compressed and lifted her tits. A few inches of sheer, lacy bra came into view. Then, well before I expected it, there was the top edge of the bra cups, and the beginnings of breast flesh.

Then - oh my goodness - I saw the edges of both of her areolas emerge from below the edge of the fabric! Her nipples, still covered for the moment, were above the bra cups!

Then, gravity won out over the strength of the grasp of her turgid nipples on the fabric, and her boobs escaped from the sweater, bobbing up and down before settling into - or rather resting on - the half cups of her bra. Her nipples were beyond stiff, and were on clear display, looking somehow even more erotic than when she was fully nude. Still, the half bra worked with her DD cup tits to give her amazing cleavage while at the same time totally revealing the full circles of her tan colored areolas, which sat a full half inch above the lacy cups. Her awesomely stiff nipples pointed at me as if begging for attention.

"That would have been even more erotic without a bra - lots more bounce - but I really like the way these cups put my nipples on display. An extra level of eroticism, or at least I think so. Your turn," she concluded, in an almost matter of fact fashion.

Well, I thought, you've already seen me nude at least twice in the shower. But still ...

"Alright - here goes." I slowly raised my sweater, then discarded it on the couch. My fears were confirmed - I felt more vulnerable in Uncle Vern's home than I had in the shower at school, even with my bra still on.

"Well, that's sure a plain Jane bra for you to be wearing, given what I've seen of your naked tits. Here, let me help," she offered, spinning me around with warm, firm hands. But when the clasp was undone and she had slid the straps off my shoulders, I clutched the cups to my breasts.

After a short pause, she said, "Sorry, Toots, looks like I'm moving a little too fast for you. Here, have a seat." Angie was clearly the take charge sort, trying to make me feel comfortable in my own uncle's home!

She settled in at the opposite end of the couch sitting with knees spread and with each ankle tucked under the thigh of the other leg. This meant, of course, that I had a clear view up her short skirt to her naked pussy. Talk about distracting! Sorry to disappoint some of you, but I realized that the sight of her pussy did not really turn me on. It was more like a live, 3D view of the sex ed textbook, but somehow not very erotic - aside from her audacity at dressing that way and the thought of doing so myself.

Her half naked boobs, on the other hand, really kept me on edge. Her nipples were so stiff and gorgeous, framed by her tan areolas that contrasted so sharply with the whites of her boobs!

Anyway, we talked for a while about school, boys (she'd had some boyfriends, all duds), and other innocuous stuff. But all the while, the upper half of her boobs and those long, stiff nipples were on display, and my eyes couldn't leave those nips for even a few seconds at a time. She had such confidence, sitting there with her tits out. I know that I envied her that. And I certainly was curious about how they would feel.

Gradually, I realized that my bra was slipping out from under my arms, where it had been pinned. The cups were falling away, and glancing down, I knew that Angie must now at least be able to see the tops of my areolas, if not my nipples as well. Certainly, her gaze met my eyes less and less of the time and met my boobs more and more.

Finally, she said, "So, I'm glad I finally caught your eye in the shower the other day."

"Finally?" I queried.

"Yeah, I've had my eye on your boobs all year long, but we were never alone before, and I wanted it to be there, not in the hallway. But it was worth the wait! Your tits are awesome, and I loved watching them sway and wobble all year, but I never saw your nipples get stiff before. And when you saw my stiff nips, the reaction of your nipples was almost instantaneous! In fact," she said, taking a long hard look at my long, hard nipples, "Your nips look nearly as beautiful, long, and thick now as they did then." That comment caused me to blush, but she was right - when I glanced down, my nipples were definitely hard and throbbing. "So, what turned you on when you saw me?"

"Well, I'm not sure, and I've been asking myself why my nips went stiff then ever since. I guess part of it might be envy. You were standing in the school shower, rubbing your boobs and making your nipples stiff like you had no care in the world who might be watching. When I'm alone in my room, I love to play with my own nipples, and I can even give myself nipple orgasms," (now why did I say that?), "but I can't imagine being so bold as you were - or are," I continued, fixing her thrusting nipples with another long stare. Did her nips ever go down?

"Nipple orgasms - now that is hot! Do you think that I could make you come if I played with your nips," she asked, sliding toward me on the couch.

"N ... No, not right now," I replied, suddenly shy and afraid, pulling my bra back up to cover my nipples. "Sorry, this is all so new. ... But, um, ... do you think I could touch your nipples?"

"That's okay, Toots, I've been in your shoes ... just a bit earlier than you. No worries. Sure, do whatever makes you happy."

With that, I slid toward Angie on the couch and reached out to touch her left breast, gently feeling the fullness oozing out of the side of her bra near her arm, running my forefinger inward toward the small amount of the exposed underside of her boob just above the bra cup and under her nipple. It felt delightfully soft, warm, and firm, much like mine, but ... but what?

Next I circled her areola, pushing her breast flesh in just a bit. Her nipple was getting even stiffer, if that was possible. I hesitated, keeping a quarter of an inch away from the areola.

"You know that you can touch my nipple, Amber," Angie said softly, "I'm sort of waiting for you to get there," she continued, her eyes glued to my finger and her now very hard nip.

"Um ... okay," I said quietly. Then, I flicked her nipple with the tip of my finger, pushing it ever so gently down as I watched in fascination for her nip to pop up on the other side. As I continued, now rolling her nipple around in a circle, I noticed that Angie's breathing had become deeper and more rapid. I had to move my hand in and out to maintain contact with her nipple. A quick glance confirmed that she had thrown her head back and her eyes were closed.

Suddenly, I realized where my misgivings lay, and I gradually stopped the motion of my finger, now barely touching her nipple.

"You know, you can be a little rougher if you want. Maybe even give my nip a kiss, if you like." That was when I pulled my hand away altogether.

Sorry to break the spell, dear reader, but here's what happened next. More good stuff maybe a few screens down.

Angie opened her eyes and looked me - in the eye. "What's wrong, Sugar? You were doing fine."

"Oh, Angie ... I'm sorry. But ... Well, I know this will sound corny, but I really think that sex should be ..."

"I know," she interrupted resignedly, "between a man and a woman. Who are married." Her shoulders sagged, and I could almost see her nipples shrink.

"Well, maybe for some people, but I'm not THAT Catholic. But, you know, I only really just met you, and here we are having sex together ..."

"Honey, I did give you permission. And really, you ain't seen seen nothin' yet," Angie interrupted, although she spoke softly.

"Let me finish, please."

"Sorry. Go on."

"Well, giving me permission was, um, like part of the problem. I mean, it's just that, um, here we are with our boobs hanging out, and I'm touching your amazing nipple, but, well, we're almost still strangers. I mean, what's your favorite color?"

"Blue," she said in a low voice.

"Fine. But the point is, I wanted my first time - man or woman - to be a little more special. You giving me permission sort of spoiled that. It's like, well, if I knew you better, if we really loved each other, then there wouldn't have been a need to give permission. We'd both have known that it was okay.

"But - now don't get me wrong, I think your boobs are awesome and your stiff nipples are amazing - but it sort of feels clinical. I mean, you're a living, breathing girl, you're not a picture in a magazine or a fantasy I get when I close my eyes. Touching your breast was amazing, and the way your nipples stay so stiff is, well, really pretty exciting ..."

"Glad to hear that," Angie interrupted again.

"But I don't feel it here," I said, touching my left boob near my heart, "which means I don't feel it as much down here," I concluded, putting a hand on my crotch. "I mean, I dated three guys, guys I spent a whole afternoon and evening talking with, and when they wanted to touch my boobs or have me touch them, well, down there, it just didn't feel right. And this is even sooner, relatively speaking."

"Wow. You are a sweet, sweet girl, Amber. And you've taken in more from your 12 years in Catholic school than I did, for sure. I do hope you find the, well, the person of your dreams someday." With that, she reached for her sweater.

"Oh, Angie, don't leave just yet. I do think I like you, it's just ... a little fast for me."

"Well, okay," she replied, setting her sweater down. After a moment's thought, she said, "So, you really did like watching me in the shower, right?"

"Um ... yes. You know, I've wanted to ask - how did you get so bold?"

"Well, both my Mom and my Dad have told me that I can do anything I want - I can be anything I want. My Mom is CEO of her company. Now, she's smart as a whip, but you've seen the news. Guys think they can do whatever they want and get away with it. Now it can go both ways. Lord knows there are women who have slept their way to the top.

"But my Mom says that just makes you one of them. Better, she says, is to be smarter, to use everything you've got, let you inhibitions go, up to a point, to tease if you need to, - and that's where women can have a real edge - but never sacrifice your principals. If you are, indeed, better than 'the next man,' then you'll flourish. Just don't be afraid to know what you want and use what you've got to get there."

"Wow - that's quite a speech."

"Well, the point is, I've never been shy, and with my Mom and Dad telling me to go after whatever it is that I want, well, I've already gotten a lot that I wanted," and at this point she glanced at my boobs, "and I've got high expectations for college and beyond.

"So, I can see that you're something of a shrinking violet, but you got the smarts to go places, and," with another glance at my tits, "you've got the ammunition to bend any horny man - or woman - around your little finger. So, keep that in mind as you figure out your place in 'this man's world.'"

It was a lot to take in. And I was forming some vague ideas about my love, my Uncle Vern. But here we were talking about grand plans, and I had asked her to stay. What next? I sat there just nodding my head.

But Angie, with her take charge approach, had apparently been planning her next step. After all, she had come prepared.

"Well, so you didn't want me to leave just yet, but what shall we do?"

"Well ...," was all I could manage.

"Tell you what - you clearly enjoyed watching me make my nipples all stiff in the shower, right?"

I nodded mutely.

"Okay. Then, if you're cool with it, we can watch each other play with our tits - sound like a plan?"

Again, a mute nod. I could feel my face getting red, but my nipples were also rising again.

"But you've got to drop those cups, Toots. I need to see those perky nipples," she said, bringing back more memories of Uncle Vern. "That's better. Now just relax, I won't come near you. Just watch for a while if you want." And with that, she began playing with her nipples, still on display above her half bra, spreading the fingers of both hands and slowly running them up, and then down over her engorging nips. I was mesmerized.

Before I knew what I was doing, I found that my own fingers were strumming my own nips in a mirror image of what Angie was doing. "That's it, just follow my lead, Toots, and this will be a nice afternoon after all. A very nice afternoon."

And it was very nice. It was sort of like the times that I would play with my nipples while watching myself in the mirror - but it wasn't my reflection, it was Angie. And her gaze was fully focused on my very stiff nipples. Taking a quick glance down, I noticed that even my areolas were crinkled. And I was getting very wet.

Angie kept changing her nipple stimulation techniques. First, she strummed her nips like a guitar. Then, with one finger on each hand, she rolled her nipples around, much like I had been doing earlier. Then, she grasped each of her nipples with thumb and forefinger and pulled them out and up until they eventually slipped free. Angie's boobs, still partially encased in her bra (although the half cups seemed to be losing their battle to contain those amazing orbs), only bounced for a little while, but when mine slipped out, my boobies bobbed around for several seconds. I kept staring at her nipples while my breathing got heavier and heavier, and I got wetter and wetter.

"Oh, ... oh my ... Just a minute," Angie said, then bounded up and immediately found the bathroom in the hallway. How did she just know things?

But rather than closing the door and relieving herself, she came right back out with a couple of hand towels. She tossed my one and, while she spread her towel on the couch, she explained, "I don't know about you, but I'm guessing Uncle Vern wouldn't want pussy juice soaking into these cushions. And I can get pretty wet when I orgasm."

"Umm .. right, good idea," I said even though I was at least wearing panties. If they weren't soaking already, they surely were close.

We spread the towels (doubled over, just in case) beneath us, but then, before she sat down, she reached into her bag and pulled out a long, thick object. "What's that?" I asked innocently.

"Wow, girl, you have lived a sheltered life. Aside from your own nipples, this could be your new best friend," she replied, tossing it to me.

"Oh, my god - is this what a stiff penis looks like? It's so long and thick," I exclaimed, now getting my first real idea of what Uncle Vern had been pressing into my backside recently. As I examined it, I realized that I had begun twisting my right nipple, which was very stiff, and that I was getting even wetter. The device, I guessed, was designed to look "anatomically correct."

123456...9