Uncle Vern Plays with Me - Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then, I kind of like to - well - I guess I like to admire how sexy I think I've gotten. Especially since my boobs have grown so much. And I love looking at my perky nipples," I added, sure that that would please UV. "So I'll look in the mirror at how my naked body looks. But mostly it's about my boobs and nipples, which I really love to watch. I like to think I've gotten pretty hot."

"Trust me Toots, you are..."

"So, I'll look at my whole body in the mirror, but like I said, mostly I look at my boobs. And of course my nipples are always hard, even before I undress, just in anticipation. And I like to look at my tits from different angles, and I'll try to get a view where I can see my perky nipples pointing out into the room from the ends of both of my tits," I said, as I began to pull on my stiff nipples. "And I like to put my arms over my head and watch my tits pull up."

"Then sometimes, I'll do a kind of shimmy move, and watch how my boobs bobble around."

"Do go on ... and on," UV encouraged, using a favorite line from "Funny Thing..."

"Well, um, then I'll lie on my bed and keep looking at my tits in the mirror. But by now, my nipples can't wait any longer, and I start to rub my nips. Sometimes I'll use my palms, and just let just the very tips of my nipples touch my hands. But soon, my nipples call out for more, and I'll kind of strum my nips with my fingers spread. The faster I run my digits over my nipples, the wetter I get." And here I was, strumming my nipples on UV's lap, and for sure, I was getting wetter.

"So, does strumming your nipples trigger anything 'down there'? I mean beyond feeling wet?"

"Oh, UV, I'm not sure I ..."

"That's okay, that's okay. What else do you do with your perky nipples? All alone in your room. Do you think about anyone when you're playing with your stiff nipples? Some guy ... or girl? A movie star?"

I wanted to tell UV that I thought about him and the way his big cock pressed into my backside, like it was doing now, but I just couldn't reveal that much. Not yet anyway. "No," I eventually said, "I guess maybe I think back about how hot it was touching my bare nipple in class, with nobody knowing, and, well, how sensual it feels when I'm alone with my big boobs and my hungry nipples." Also about all the times I'd settled my naked rear onto the seat, played with my nipples, and left a wet spot when I got up!

"Anyway, I love to run my hands up from my belly, pushing my swollen boobs up until I feel their silky softness slide past my palms, my stiff nipples digging in." Although I wasn't aware of it, I had once again closed my eyes and was rubbing my boobs and nipples just like I was in bed.

"Then, one of the things that always makes me feel really good is when I take hold of my nipples and pull them up while I'm twisting them, kind of stretching out my boobs." Again, as if I was in a trance, I was doing the same thing to my nipples as I was describing it - just with my thin peasant blouse in the way. "Then, I pull up hard on my nipples until they slip through my ..."

And that's when my mind came back into focus - here I was, although I hadn't meant to, telling UV about how I can always trigger a nipple orgasm by pulling hard on my nipples. And all the time, I was sitting on his lap, slowly, yet unconsciously, rubbing my rear against his very hard dick, and he was watching me pull on my nipples. All at once, it was too much!

"Oh ... gawd!" I let out as my body spasmed all over! I clenched my legs together and my breath came in stifled waves as I came, and kept coming, all the while pulling on my nipples, over and over. For a moment, even UV faded away from my consciousness; well except for the twitches against my rear!

"Oh, UV," I cried, when I had come down a bit. I twisted part way around to put my head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ... This is so embarrassing!"

"There, there, Toots, it's alright. No need to feel embarrassed. I think you just gave yourself a 'nipple orgasm' right here, which is a beautiful thing. Nothing to be ashamed of. Not many girls can come that way, but I'm so glad that you can."

"But I just ... right here on your lap ... You're not mad?"

"Why on earth would I be mad? You're a beautiful young woman who knows more about her body than a lot of older women. And getting joy from your breasts and your nipples is a glorious thing. And going back to the idea of playing more with your nipples to help your boobs grow even more, I have to think that nipple orgasms really get the hormones working."

Slowly, I turned away from him, not sure I wanted to look him in the eye, but also glad that the secret was out - he knew about my nipple orgasms.

"So, you play with your boobs and give yourself a nipple orgasm what - every day?"

I just nodded. The embarrassment was actually good cover - I didn't have to tell him how many nipple orgasms I usually have! Maybe that's why my tits had filled out so quickly!

"Well, I'm glad you told me all about how you love up your boobs and nipples. It would have made me sad to think that those beauties that you have under that pleasant blouse were not getting the attention they deserve. It's a shame, though, that it's just you whose been playing with your boobs and nipples."

Not a minute later, picking up on this new line of thought, he very quietly said, "You know, Toots, you've told me so much about your boobs and your perky nipples that I can almost see them in my imagination, almost feel your stiff nipples under my fingertips. And I have to say that when you brought me that beer, your nipples were mighty nice looking through your blouse - but you know, I couldn't really see your nips all that well. [Yeah, right! I thought] Your nipples looked kind or perky, but I wasn't really sure.

"So, what I'd really like is if you were to let me just look at one of your nipples, naked, to see if your nip is as perky as it kind of looked through your blouse. You know, seeing is believing, and I couldn't really see your nipples that well. I'd just really love to have a look at one of your big boobs, and to see if your nipple gets as perky as you've been saying. And if your nipple isn't perky, maybe I could ... maybe I could just touch your nipple a little, just to, you know, see if your nip reacts like you've been saying. You've been spinning quite a story about your sensitive nipples, you know. I just want to know you haven't been just telling tales about your nips."

Yes! Maybe things were going to work out after all! He'd finally gotten off story time and was now proposing real nipple contact. But I had to remember that I was still his precious, innocent niece, even though he now knew about my nipple orgasms and my being risqué with my nipple in class. Thinking quickly, I replied, "No, I don't think that would be right for you to touch my nipple. I'm your niece, UV." I aimed for a conversational, not scolding tone, hoping that I hadn't gone too far in putting him off. I really did want him touching my nips, but he could never know that.

"Yes, by marriage, and I love you more than you can know, and I'd never hurt you. But listen, Toots, did you like that pair of jeans we looked at the other day? If you let me at least look at your nipples, we can go get them for you tomorrow. I promise."

Now, he could have used the leverage of The Secret of Angie, but if he was moving on to a bribe, a bribe that would benefit me, so much the better! And was it really incest if we weren't really related? But I was getting ahead of myself. A non-committal "Mmmm..." was all he heard from me.

But it seemed clear he was hooked on the idea when he almost pleaded, "Now, Toots, it would really make me so very happy if I could just look at one of your nipples. I know, that's a lot to ask, but it's just you and me here, it will be one of our secrets, and you know I'd never hurt you. But I really would like to see one of your nipples - just for a while."

"Well, I suppose you could just take a quick peek at one nipple, that would be OK," I said. With that, I reached into my blouse and pulled my bulging left boob out through the scoop neck. Needless to say, my nipple was already hard, but I gave that precious nubbin a surreptitious rub with my palm and middle finger, just to be sure my nip was nice and perky.

The blouse was being stretched a bit, with the effect that it pulled my boob up even higher. From my point of view, it was a firm, round mountain with a tightly puckered cherry pulsing on top. I hoped it looked as good to UV. No man had ever seen my naked boobs before, and I had enough insecurity that I wondered whether he would like my naked breast. I needn't have worried.

"Oh, my goodness, Toots, that is indeed a beautiful bosom. So, so round and big. And your nipple is nice and perky, just like you said. I do so love looking at your stiff nipple. Thank you, Toots." I shivered inside and wiggled my rear on UVs hard prick and was rewarded with a couple of twitches. Take that, Hannah Ferguson - I was showing off my naked bosom, and I had, well, hard evidence that it was appreciated!

But I had told him "just a quick peek;" I had to maintain my image, so I quickly covered my nipple back up.

"Oh, now Toots, that wasn't nearly long enough. Let me have another look at that beautiful bosom of yours, and your stiff nipple. There'd be no harm in that, would there? I just want to look at your perky nipple again, to really take in the beauty of your big, round bosom. It would really make me happy to see your tittie again, Toots, okay? You showed your boob to my once already, I just want a longer look. I especially want to look at your stiff nipple again. And remember those jeans ..."

"Well, I do want those jeans, and since it really makes you happy, I guess there's no harm in another look." Once again, I pulled my left tit out of the top of the blouse. But once I let go of the material, I found that UV had grabbed hold of it in my place, his fingers just barely touching the side of my boob. "What's up with that, UV?" I demanded, with a trace of concern added to my voice.


"Hush, Little One...I just didn't want you to cover your nipple up again in five seconds. I really want the time for a good long look at your left breast and your long, perky nipple. Is that okay? Promise you won't cover your nipple up again?"

"Well ... I guess that's okay. I suppose there's no real difference between showing you my nipple for five seconds or five minutes, right? It's the same nipple." With that, he took his hand away, a little to my disappointment. But my nipple got even stiffer knowing UV would be getting a good, long look. I was liking this slippery slope logic. And speaking of slippery slopes, I was getting even wetter!

"That's nice, Sugar, that's good. I'm only going to look at your nipple poking out from your big, round boob. They do look so nice, your big boob and your perky nipple. I like that your nip is already stiff. Nobody can see us anyway, Toots. It's just you and me. There, there, you see, everything is fine. I just want to look at your big round tit and watch your hard nipple stand out. My, your boob looks mighty good for a young woman."

Then, only a minute later, "But Toots, it would really make me happy if I could see both of your big breasts. You know, I am a dirty old man ..."

"In training," we both said together, with a chuckle, but then he continued, "and, well, I would just like to know that your right boob matches your left. You know, my sister's tits didn't grow out to match each other, so she had to get that fixed. And if your boobs need help that way, I'd be happy to see that your titties get matched up. You've already shown me one boob, so it's just to give me a chance to see both of you bosoms, just to be sure your tittites match."

Gotta love that slippery slope! A five second view of one nipple turns into five minutes, then a view of one boob turns into both. I had planned a lot for this night, but now I was just going with the flow, and the flow was going my way!

"Well, that's very kind of you, UV," I said with another tingle in both nips and pussy, "but, like I said, I've looked at my boobs pretty closely, and my breasts seem to match pretty well." I paused for a second to make my next statement seem like something of a favor being granted. "But I guess a second opinion wouldn't hurt. You've seen one of my bosoms, I guess it wouldn't hurt to show you both of my boobs. But I'm afraid that if I pull both of my boobies out, this neckline will get stretched. And I really like this 'pleasant blouse.' So I guess I'll just have to take it off." It's tittie drop time!

With that, I sat up straighter, with the effect of putting all of my 130 pounds square on UV's lap and raging cock. Then, I swiveled around so as to be mostly facing him to provide maximum effect. First, I slid my left boob back in the blouse. Then, using the techniques I had practiced at home, I next worked the lower edge of my blouse up until the fabric was just below my boobs. Next, holding that edge tightly against my chest, I slowly raised it, revealing the underside of my tits an inch at a time. I had positioned my hands so that they were essentially in the middle of each boob, but were not blocking much of the view.

I was using the blouse to tug my tits up toward my shoulders, but gravity eventually won out, and my boobs slipped from the grasp of the blouse edge, plunging down as my stiff nips slid past the fabric. And the knuckles of each hand. My bosoms did a delightful bobbing dance as they slid down, then wobbled up and down before coming to rest. Then I pulled the blouse over my head and dropped it on the floor. I was now totally naked, save for my very short skirt!

My practice at home with the tittie drop had paid off! I was able to carry off my tittie drop with my eyes uncovered so that I could watch UV's face and, importantly, had given each of my nipples a knuckle rub as they passed south. Without a mirror, I couldn't know for sure, but it certainly felt like a very creditable tittie drop. And judging from the sharp intake of breath I heard, and then the open mouthed look of desire on UV's face, I have to guess he agreed! He was lost in his examination of my finally naked breasts and my rigid nipples, and I was thrilled! I gave him a smile and asked, "Happy now?" before turning back and settling down against his chest and his hardon, with both of my nipples raging hard.

"Uh ... yes, happy now. Wow, Toots, that's a beautiful pair of bosoms. And I love that your nipples are so hard and perky. Being able to look at perky nipples really does make me happy. But to really compare your boobs to each other, ..."

"Hold that thought, UV, here comes 'Lovely' - remember, we have to sing together!"

"Um ... sure, right you are." And then we sang together with the movie.

Dear reader, just a few relevant lines:

Phylia: I can neither read, nor write, nor even spell my name. I have but one talent.

[In song]

I'm lovely,

All I am is lovely

Lovely is the one thing I can do!

Winsome

Radiant as in some

Dream come true!

...

And I'm happy

Happy that I'm lovely

For there's one thing loveliness can do

It's a gift for me to share with you!

As we sang, I sort of forgot that my boobs were buck naked and that UV's dick was pressing into my rear - I was just into our shared moment with the silly movie. I turned to UV, kissed two of my fingers and then pressed them to his lips. And then the awesomely pleasant reality flooded back in - my big tits were bare, UV was still very hard underneath me, and my nipples were getting back to "full-on perky."

I thought about the song for a moment, and the dream reference. I wasn't sure if I was part of UV's dreams, but one of my daydreams had already come true, at least partly - UV was taking full advantage of the view of my tits, and he did seem to be enjoying them!

"Oh, Toots, you are a dream come true, and I thank you for sharing the gift of your loveliness!"

"You really like my bosoms, UV? You're not just saying that 'cause I'm your niece?" I was definitely feeling his appreciation, but like I said, I still had some insecurities.

"Oh, Toots, your boobs are awesome! So round, so wonderfully big - and your perky nipples are a sight to behold!"

"Thanks, UV," I said with a smile and a shiver that went from my stiff nipples to my soggy pussy.

I settled back in and we watched the movie for a few minutes in silence. Then UV asked, "Toots, have you ever have any guys play with your nipples?" I shook my head no, and, while anticipating what might come next, I also planned my response. "No? No guys have ever touched your nipples? Well, Honey, you are missing out on a very good feeling." Then, with no more preamble, he quickly and quietly reached out with his left hand and flicked his fingers over my left nipple.

I loved it (the first person aside from me to ever touch one of my nipples!), but I couldn't let him know. My nips had both relaxed a bit during our singing, but his touch was a jolt of electricity to my sensitive left nipple, which rose proud and strong in two heartbeats. Playing the innocent again, I sat up and looked back at him with mock surprise.

"Uncle Vern, you shouldn't do that. You only said that you wanted to look at my nipples. If you keep touching my nipples, I'll have to put my shirt back on," I said. I thought I had put on an Oscar winning act. Really, I was pleased that he found my nips attractive, and especially that he wanted to touch my swollen buds - that was a big part of my dream. I knew I was getting wet. Well, wetter. My one nipple stayed hard, and the other one was rising.

"Oh, come on back Angel, and I'll be good. I'll just look at your nipples while we watch TV. But I do want your nips to stand out, too, so I might need to just touch them a little bit so they stay hard, OK? I won't touch your tits much, just enough to keep your nipples stiff. It's OK. I won't hurt you. I'll only do it if your nipples aren't hard and sticking out. I won't touch your nips anymore than this," he continued, giving them a brief rub, causing me to tense up (no act this time!). "That would make me very happy, just to look at your big tits and your stiff nipples...those hard, jutting nipples. And I'll just need to touch your precious nips a little to keep them perky."

I gave him a little scowl and said, "Well, that's a lot more than just looking, UV. But I know you'd never hurt me. And nobody else is here, and I know it makes you really happy. So I guess you can touch my nipples a little. But only if my nips aren't stiff, and only a little nip touch, okay?"

"Alright, Sugar. Only if your nipples aren't stiff. And I'll only touch your nips like this," he said, taking his two index fingers and rolling each nipple around in a circle.

"Well, that certainly worked!" I said with another smile as both of my nipples became fully engorged and throbbing.

My next act was to settle back against his chest and to pretend to relax while we watched the movie. His cock was very hard against my ass. One of his arms was around my waist and his other hand was on my arm. Not much later, during another funny scene, I felt the fingers of both of his hands rub across my nipples. Again, I was prepared. I jumped a little, and he held me close to him. I was starting to wonder if I could will my nipples down, just so he'd touch them again. I wiggled my rear against his cock and felt it twitch.

By way of explanation for the nip contact, UV whispered, "Your nipples were going down, Hon, and I just needed to perk them up a little bit. Remember me telling you that I'd only touch you if your nipples needed to stiffen up? It's OK. It was just a little nip touch and nothing more. Here, let me touch your nips once more to make sure that they stay hard. Your nipples need to be hard if I'm going to buy you those jeans. I just want to look at those awesome boobs of yours, but your nipples need to be perky. Now, relax, nobody is here but you and me, and we agreed I could touch your nipples if they needed it. You can let me just touch your nips a little bit. Just enough to get those nipples hard again." I was beginning to think he liked saying "nipple" as much as I liked hearing him say it, especially knowing that my nipples were the focus of his attention.

1...456789