Uncle Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
canaigle
canaigle
242 Followers

I had never thought of him in a sexual way before yet now that I was sucking uncle Will I was fully aware of his maleness.

I was hungry for cock. There was uncle and dad walking around in long underwear with their big meat swinging back and forth kind of hypnotising me. My mouth was drooling.

After supper uncle suggested we watch an action movie. Dad and uncle sat on the old overstuffed sofa and I sat between them at their feet, my usual place. I was getting cock odours from both of them and getting aroused wildly. I noticed uncle Will tugging on his bulge here and there and I saw dad tug on his cock a few times too.

After the movie it was bedtime.

Uncle winked at me and gave his cock a tug when dad was out of the room.

I wanted and needed to suck his cock soon.

He knew that.

Once in the bedroom dad asked if I minded him sleeping in the nude because he was used to that. I was ok with it of course and decided to sleep naked also.

I was all eyes waiting to see dad in the nude.

Wow! he casually took off the long underwear, scratched his big hairy balls and let his cock out on view. It was a beauty. One big daddy meaty cock. My mouth was watering.

He was totally unconscious and at ease being naked in front of me.

We got into bed, dad thanked me for being so supportive and covers up, lights out and to sleep.

Took me a few minutes to go to sleep what with dad being next to me and me thinking of his big cock. This was a first, us sleeping in the same bed.

He was asleep in no time at all, exhausted from the trip and the trauma of mothers passing.

The next morning, I woke up on my side facing dad with my hand on his big erection. My hand was wrapped around his big cock, it felt so good and right.

Suddenly, I realized his eyes were wide open and he was looking at me.

"Good morning son, did you sleep well?"

While still holding onto to his cock, "yes dad slept really well, and how about you?"

"I am surprised I slept so well, I think being with you and uncle Will was a good idea, its making things easier for me."

With that I released his cock as though nothing unusual was happening, got out of bed with a major woody, headed for the toilet to piss and following right behind me was dad.

He needed to piss too. "Do you mind sharing the toilet son?"

"Not at all dad, after all were only guys here." I was mesmerized seeing dad's big tool, must be a good 9 fat inches long. dad pissing like a stallion as he stood next to me. It was so erotic and manly.

Dad seemed quite at ease about pissing with me. When he was done he gave it a good shaking and I followed suit.

We put on our long underwear and headed for the kitchen. The smells of coffee, bacon and toast were wafting through the house beckoning us to breakfast.

I noticed dad ate like a starving critter. That was a good sign. Uncle observed this also and smiled at me.

Uncle Will suggested dad take care of feeding the animals while I helped clean up the house. Of course, I knew what this meant. It was time to feed on uncle Wills big cock.

Dad headed out to feed the animals, no sooner was he out of the house uncle had his cock out of his underwear, it was throbbing and leaking all over the place.

I wrapped my hot mouth around his veiny cock with pleasure and got sucking like some poor starving animal. I was ravenous for his big meaty cock. Missed sucking him and eating his generous hot loads of cum.

He was so horny he came relatively fast. We arranged to suck him again later on when dad was busy elsewhere. I wanted another load, I needed to have uncle's big cock in my mouth.

That evening we enjoyed one of uncle's famous beef stews, bread and pie for desert and lots of tea. Both dad and uncle loved their tea.

After supper it was movie time. I was once again seated between dad and uncle at their feet. All of us comfortable and at ease in our long underwear feeling cozy and warm.

Again, I observed uncle fondling his cock a lot and so was dad handling his man package a fair amount.

I was good and horny and hard for most of the time.

At one point, uncle put the movie on pause, so he could take a leak. He got up with one bid woody for all to see.

I know dad observed uncle's tenting under wear yet made no comment after all it was guys just being guys.

I noticed when uncle returned he had not bothered to button up his underwear.

We finished watching the movie and it was time to retire for the night.

Dad and I undressed, got into bed and lights out.

I was very excited to be sleeping with him. We were both out like a light in no time flat.

The next morning, I woke up yet again facing dad with my hand wrapped around his big cock, it was rock hard and wet with precum.

Shortly after dad opened his eyes and wished me well, asked how I slept while I held onto his cock for dear life.

He let me know he had to piss, so I let go of his cock and followed him to the bathroom where we once again shared the toilet.

The sound of torrents of piss hitting the toilet bowl was awesome, son and dad pissing side by side. Nice.

Uncle was waiting for us in the kitchen again, coffee freshly made and to our welcome surprise he was making his famous hot griddle cakes for us. Yeah! And fresh maple syrup to boot.

I loved how uncle Will's underwear was tenting.

He was in heat and did not care to hide it.

We ate with a voracious appetite. After breakfast dad headed out to feed the animals and uncle Will fed me his hot throbbing cock.

I loved that big fat cock of his. Love eating his thick cum.

That morning he gave me an exceptional load. It just did not quit.

The day flew by, before long it was supper time, then movie time and finally bed time. It was lights out and then I heard dad say, "its ok to hold my cock if you like son."

I was so stunned and loss for words all I could say in a gravely voice was "thanks dad." I quickly got on my side and reached out to his erect wet cock, wrapped my hand around it.

He was quickly asleep, I was excited and thrilled to be holding dad's cock and the fact that he said I could hold his cock made me very happy and proud to hold it for him. I woke up a few times during the night with my hand around his cock, gave it a few gentle slow tugs. My hands were full of his precum, I managed to lick all of it and get to taste some of his special nectar. He tasted so good and smelled cocky and musky.

My feeling was that he had not had sex for a long time and he needed some attention big time.

I woke up a little earlier than usual with my hand still wrapped around dad's big cock. It was wet with precum. Licked it all off and got up to go down stairs to suck uncle before dad got up.

Sure enough, uncle was waiting for me with his big cock erect and out of his underwear dripping precum on the floor. He was good and horny.

I was on my knees and sucking wanting to be fed his hot protein. Before long uncle was unloading into my mouth and then we heard the toilet flush. I wolfed down his load just in time before dad walked into the kitchen.

I noticed he was still sporting a semi erection coz his underwear were tenting.

Uncle noticed dads bulge and winked at dad.

Dad said, "he has a mind of his own."

We all laughed. It was turning out that we were all at ease with showing our erect cocks, letting it all hang out. No uptightness about something so natural.

Dad was gradually smiling and laughing more and more enjoying taking care of the animals. Being on the farm, in the country and eating wholesome food was doing him the world of good.

Uncle Will owned a big snow plough. He had the contract for snow removeable for the main roads in the surrounding county. He enjoyed this work and it brought in some extra money.

He asked dad to help him out, they taking turns removing the snow after a snow fall. That suited dad well and good. He was more than happy to help.

Chapter Five

I had been holding onto dad's cock every night for nearly a month now. I was sucking uncle Will's cock every opportunity I got which was nearly everyday.

It was nearing Christmas, dad was still on the farm. He asked his boss for an extended vacation in order to decide on what to do with his life. His boss was more than happy to extend his time off and with pay no less.

That evening we celebrated the good news with a freshly slaughtered chicken. Roast chicken, mashed potatoes, carrots and green beans. For desert I whipped up a moist white cake and iced it with uncles help. I was fast becoming quite the cook and baker under uncle's tutelage.

We watched a Christmas movie after supper.

I was aware how much more dad was fondling his man package and so was uncle Will.

We headed for bed after the movie.

Lights out and my hand was on dad's erect cock. It seemed harder and fatter than usual, the man was good and horny, his cock dripping like a faucet.

In spite of that, dad was out like a light.

Took me a while to go to sleep as I was so excited holding dad's erect cock.

I woke up during the middle of the night with my hand all wet with precum still wrapped around dad's cock. I was semi awake and somehow thought I was with my uncle Will. So, I casually slid down under the covers and slipped dad's big cock into my mouth and got sucking on it. It felt so good and tasted like good wholesome cock. I was purring.

Must have sucked for about a half hour when I felt dad's hands grab hold of my head gently yet firmly. Then he started unloading his hot cum into my mouth, me swallowing quickly so as not to waste any of his precious juice. He delivered an immense load of cum not unlike uncle Will. I guess big loads of cum run in the family.

Kept his cock in my mouth for some time after he finished cumming.

He gave patted my head and said, "thanks son." And with that he was fast asleep.

I was so excited having sucked dad's big cock and taking his mammoth load, it took me awhile to go to sleep. I needed to jerk off and that I did.

The next morning, I woke up with my mouth around dad's erect cock. It was hard and throbbing and leaking precum that I was nursing on. I could not help myself but to suck on his big muscular cock. I sucked for quite some time then again felt his hands gently grab my head and hold it in place I he started unloading his hot morning treat into my hungry mouth. I so loved the taste of his cum, it was similar to uncle Will's and so abundant. I ate it all up with great pleasure, held his cock in my mouth for a while so as to get all the cum out of it.

Dad patted my head and said, "you are one hungry boy, thanks for helping me out, I sure appreciate that." I released his cock and told him how much I wanted to help him.

He gave me a big hug and told me I could suck his cock as often as I wanted. No questions asked. He let me know he was more than happy to give me his cum loads. Then he casually asked if I was sucking uncle Will.

I immediately replied in the affirmative.

He let me know he was glad that I was taking care of his brother too.

We headed downstairs for breakfast after our usual morning piss together.

Uncle Will was pouring coffee and making pancakes again to our delight.

Well, someone looks good and rested and happy this morning as he pointed to dad.

"Yeah Will, I feel incredible after a good night's sleep and getting great release."

Uncle Will's eyebrows shot up as he was reading between the lines. A huge smile materialized on his face. "Glad to hear that Rob. Its what you needed."

"Yeah, thanks to my son's incredible help."

"He is one good helper, I can attest to that replied uncle Will." He gave a wink to dad and me and gave his growing bulge a tug.

To my surprise I heard dad say, "I think someone needs help with a growing problem in his long underwear and winked at me."

Without any hesitation I walked over to uncle Will, got on my knees as he pulled out his big erection. I opened my mouth and swallowed his big meat and got sucking on it.

I could see dad's long underwear tenting out wildly. He was sipping his coffee and fondling his hard cock.

Uncle Will was praising my sucking telling dad how much he appreciated having his cock serviced, that I was the best.

I was proud to hear to hear uncle praise my abilities and carried on sucking like a trooper.

Didn't take long for uncle to deliver one of his mammoth cum loads as I wolfed it all down. When I was done, I made my way to dad on my fours and slid his big meat into my wanting mouth and sucked with great pleasure. Here I was sucking two brothers, uncle Will and dad.

Dad was shooting a huge load in not time at all. What a way to start the day.

Dad looked at me and said, "there is plenty of that where it came from, its all yours' son."

I was glad this was all in the open now. Uncle and I did not have to hide our special bonding times, nor did dad and I have to keep secrets from uncle Will. We could all share this wonderful man to man experience.

I was surprised how much my mouth was in demand. Amazed how horny my dad and uncle were. I was sucking cock every day and they were giving me two and three loads of cum each a day. I was perfectly happy with this situation. I had developed quite a liking for cum and fortunately I was able to suck for long periods of time and often in the course of any given day.

One-day uncle Will asked me to drive over to his neighbour Mort to drop off some fresh eggs.

Gladly I drove over to Mort's place. He was making tea when I got there. Gave him two dozen eggs and sat down for a cup of tea.

He too wore long underwear, a farmer thing in those days, big working socks. I noticed his big bulge, it was looking big and heavy, hanging really low. Mort was a certified bachelor around uncle Will's age and he too sported a big white beard. He was nervous and kept on tugging on his bulge which made it grow bigger and bigger until his underwear was tenting something fierce. He was packing a monster in his underwear.

My mouth was watering, my eyes must have been bulging as I eyed his bulge. I could see a big wet spot getting bigger by the second, the man was leaking precum like a faucet.

He asked if I wanted more tea.

"I would love some more tea Mort, it sure is hitting the spot I said in an excited raspy voice."

With that he got up an approached me, squeezing up real close and tight in order to pour me some tea. His big protrusion was in my face only an inch or so as I nonchalantly turned my head towards his crotch noticing several buttons were undone revealing a sizeable opening.

He started pouring tea while babbling on.

I could smell his cock and that got me eager. I lowered my head a little so as to slip it into his underwear with ease, his special man-cave smelled incredibly virile and manly. I open my mouth and inserted Mort's big monster erection in it and proceeded to suck his cock nice and slow, no rushing. I was relishing his beautiful hot horny cock, making love to it with my mouth.

Mort was moaning and groaning. He buttoned up his underwear around my head enclosing it inside his special space.

This was a new experience for me and I was loving it, liking being inside his underwear.

Mort just stood there, my head in his underwear while he kept on small talking, nerves you know, while I sucked with a voracious appetite on his delicious hot cock.

The man was good and horny and overdue for special attention. His cock must have been like dad's a good 9 inches long, thick and fat and very juicy and so horny. It did not take long for Mort to unload his hot cum into my mouth. He too was a big giver of cum. I counted 14 major shots and then some dribbling for a minute or two.

Gladly I mopped up all the goodies Mort offered me. Finally, I took my mouth off his cock and he let my head out of his underwear.

Mort was on a high. He went back to his chair, sat down and looked at me with a smile. "That was the most fucking amazing sucking I ever received. You are one incredible young man. I sure needed that. Thanks. I hope you will come back soon."

I let him know how much I loved sucking his cock and that I wanted to take care of it for him on a regular basis.

Well, he was jumping for joy upon hearing this. I let him know I was going to let dad and uncle know about me servicing his cock and assured him they would be glad to hear this news.

Sure enough, that evening I let the guys know what transpired when I visited Mort to give him the eggs.

They were thrilled to hear that I helped him out and knew how lonely it was for him being a bachelor and all. We talked it over and arranged for me to go to Mort's place two to three times a week.

Mort was overjoyed about this arrangement. He also one horny country guy who loved getting his cock sucked and a beauty it was. I liked Mort a lot. He of course was welcome to drop by the house any time he wanted to.

Sometimes I would accompany dad or uncle for the ride when the roads needed ploughing.

Dad and uncle Will liked having me on board. They liked having me hide under their big knee length parkas only wearing their long underwear, buttons open and me inside the parka zipped up with my head tucked inside their long underwear, my mouth on their cocks sucking and nursing away while they plowed the roads.

I loved hiding inside their parka's holding their big cocks while they worked. I loved the sense of being protected, warm and sucking on big cock.

The guys often gave me two loads in one outing.

Mort sometimes came over to our place when I was not able to go to his place.

Everyone knew the score and were at ease with being seen getting sucked.

Mort would arrive, let his overhauls fall to his ankles, then pull out his big tool and let me suck on it until he delivered his load.

If dad or uncle were in the house, in the kitchen they would line up for a good sucking also.

One day, Mort asked dad if he could buy me an all terrain vehicle. That way I could ride over to his place with ease no matter the weather and in the winter, he bought me a snowmobile.

Dad had no objections to that, said it was for a good cause.

Mort was totally delighted with my sucking abilities and we had grown quite fond of one another.

I was in love with dad and uncle Will.

These three men were protective of me. They never needed to jerk off anymore. They saved they're cum just for me.

Uncle Will and I encouraged dad to sell the house in town and move to the country. Dad asked for earlier retirement, got it with a big sum of money.

Life in the country suited him and me fine. We were tight family, Mort was included. We loved and cared for one another.

Dad was totally transformed. He loved working the farm.

We slept in the same bed. He loved going to sleep with his big cock in my mouth and I loved nursing on it throughout the night and sometimes he would unload a big load of cum in my mouth before morning.

Mort was over for lunches and suppers often and sometimes he would stay over night if he was staying for supper and a movie. He'd would sleep on the sofa.

On such nights the three men would get all comfortable on the sofa, their lower buttons undone ready to have me slip my head inside their long underwear. They all liked me doing this and buttoning up around my head securing head inside with my mouth on their big hot hard cocks.

Then I would suck each one good and slow, no rushing, relishing the smells and tastes of their manhood while they watched a movie and drank tea.

On Saturday nights they liked to have a few beers.

One such night I had my head in dad's underwear all secured sucking his beautiful cock when I heard him say to uncle Will and Mort the beer was having a nice effect and he needed to have a piss.

canaigle
canaigle
242 Followers