Uncle Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing that got me so keyed up. I held onto his cock. Not a word was said.

Dad put his hands on my head, holding it into position.

To my amazement I felt a few drops of piss drizzle into my mouth and I gladly swallowed what he was giving me.

Gradually he let more and more piss come out of his big cock into my mouth while I guzzled back what he was giving me. I could hear them guzzling beer while dad unloaded his hot piss into my mouth.

He must have pissed for a good 6 to 8 minutes nice and slow, not too fast giving me a chance to drink his recycled beer.

I was quite astounded that I was liking what was happening, somewhat surprised dad was giving me his piss yet it all seemed so natural. When he was done I continued to suck until he was ready to unload his special daddy sauce into my mouth. What a treat.

When he let my head out of his underwear he asked, "well, how did you like that son?"

"That was incredible dad, what a turn on."

Mort and uncle Will asked what it was like and if I really enjoyed drinking up dad's hot piss load. They were very animated, their cocks rock hard.

I gladly I shared my feeling and impressions with them and let them know it was another aspect of cocksucking that I found exciting and pleasing. I could see their faces light up when I told them this.

It was Mort's turn to get sucked. He let my head in his underwear, buttoned up and let me suck on his throbbing wet cock. He was dripping like mad. At one point in our session he carefully stood up, my head inside his underwear.

I continued sucking nice and slow and then I felt a trickle of hot liquid come into my mouth, I heard uncle Will ask Mort if he was giving me a special drink and Mort replied "yeah."

I could tell by his voice he was one excited guy. I started gulping down what he was giving me. More and more the drizzle was turning into a roaring torrent and I was able to keep up with what he was giving me.

Then I heard Mort tell the guys I wasn't wasting a drop. This was a whole new adventure and I was liking it a lot.

Mort finished pissing and I kept sucking until he delivered his hot load of tasty cum into my wanting mouth. What a load.

Finally, out came my head and they all congratulated me. After a short break I got busy sucking uncle Will. My head inside his underwear all secure, buttoned up. I just love having my head inside underwear.

He too, got up while I was sucking him and let the dad and Mort know he was going to give me his hot piss to drink.

"Go ahead Will, spoil the boy."

"Yeah, let it all out, he can handle a torrent of piss, that is our boy said Mort all excited."

Uncle Will did just that he was piss a heavy

powerful stream of piss into my mouth, me guzzling and getting off on his offering. It was sexy and manly.

When I was done sucking him I came out of his man-cave.

Dad had a beer waiting for me. He let me know they all had a feeling I would like to drink their piss and that is why they tried it out to see if I did enjoy it.

I let them know I was pleasantly surprised, that I had this fantasy for a long, long time.

The following day there was a huge snowfall, it was uncle Will's turn to man the plough. He asked if I wanted to come on board to help him out.

I knew what that meant and was more than happy to oblige.

My head was inside his underwear his parka zipped up with my head secure inside and my mouth around his hard cock sucking nice and gentle, very slowly.

We were on one of the back roads when uncle Will stopped the plough and I heard a car pull up alongside us. My head still inside uncle's underwear and parka, there was not enough time to pull out, so it was best to stay inside. I kept sucking. The door opened, and someone stepped inside the cab.

I heard uncle Will's voice, "officer, how are you doing?"

"Good and fine thanks."

"What can I do for you asked uncle Will?"

I was still sucking good and slow on uncle's cock.

"I was wondering if you could come over to my station and plough the side entrance and the small parking lot at the back, the guy that usually does this can't because his truck broke down and it will take two or three days to fix and I need the area good and clean before then. I would greatly appreciate your help."

"Why no problem uncle Will replied, its my pleasure to help out, I can head over there now if you like."

"That would be so appreciated Will. You sure look all nice comfortable there as he patted the bump inside uncle's parka, my head."

"Yeah, my nephew is helping me out, it can get pretty lonely out here on the roads, if you know what I mean, he keeps me good and warm and feeling A one."

"Now that is what I call a good nephew, helping out his uncle, taking care of his man business. Way to go, maybe I can borrow him one of these days, wouldn't mind that kind of help."

"Hey anything to oblige officer Rick, more than glad to help you out, I am sure Bobby would love to help you."

"Good I will in touch real soon."

Throughout their conversation I did not stop sucking and uncle and letting out copious amounts of precum, he was excited and turned on.

We headed to the station and got ploughing the entrance and parking lot.

When he was done officer, Rick got inside the cab again. He let uncle know he could use the toilet is he had to piss.

Uncle Will let him know that I took care of that and as he said that he started to piss into my mouth, letting out a torrential piss stream while I gulped it down.

I know officer Rick could hear me gulping away.

"That is something special Will, that is the kind of young man who obviously is very respectful of his elders. Are you pissing as we talk Will?"

"Yes, I am feeding him a hot piss load right now. He drinks it all down for me, very helpful."

"Wow! went on officer Rick, that is incredible. No wonder you bring him along to help when your snow ploughing the roads."

When he was done uncle unzipped his parka then unbuttoned his underwear to let my head out, so he could introduce me to officer Rick.

"Please to meet you officer."

"So, your Bobby, you are one fine young man helping out your uncle like that. How would you like to help me out sometimes? I sure could use some help."

"It would be my pleasure office, my voice exited at the thought of helping an officer."

He let me know he could use some help at times when patrolling back roads that it was long and boring being alone and he would appreciate the kind of help I give uncle. He said he could use my help this coming Saturday afternoon.

It was agreed upon, he was to pick me up around 11am and bring me back by 5pm.

I was so impressed, officer Rick was a good 6-foot-tall, in top shape, around 45 years of age, sporting a black goatee, short buzzed hair. Looked like he was hairy all over. He was one rugged handsome virile man.

Uncle Will said officer Rick was a bonafide bachelor.

When we got back to the farmhouse at I let dad and Mort know what had transpired and how officer Rick asked me to help him out on one of his rounds checking out backroads.

They were all impressed that officer Rick would ask for my help and said that indeed was an honour and privileged for me to assist him.

The guys were seated at the kitchen table enjoying a cup of tea.

Without a word dad opened up his long underwear, gave me a nod and a wink.

I knew what he wanted, and I was more than happy to take care of his manly needs. I got on my knees, crawled over to dad, positioned myself between his wide spread legs and stuck my head inside his long underwear. The smell of cock inside his underwear was invigorating making me want to stay in there and suck his big man cock.

I got busy while dad buttoned up around my head. He knew how much I liked having my head secure inside his long underwear just like uncle and Mort did and I hoped officer Rick would like too.

I just got sucking when dad started pissing away letting out a hot torrent of his golden nectar. Wow! it was sure coming out of his big cock strong and powerful.

Took all I had to gulp it all down without spilling any. I could hear dad telling Mort and uncle that I was drinking all his piss, he sounded proud and excited.

They cheered me on which made me feel good and wanting more.

It was good sucking on dad's big meaty cock. Carefully, I sucked relishing his manly goodness enjoy the feel of his big tool in my mouth. It fit just right, and he knew how to let me work it for him, knew how to give it to me.

As soon as I was finished taking care of dad I had my head in Mort's underwear. He was hot and horny fit to be tied. His mighty manly member rigid erect filling my mouth with no room to spare and me sucking and sucking, milking it hungry for Mort's hot man milk.

Uncle Will was waiting patiently to get sucked and I was onto his big meaty tool right after I took care of Mort.

When I was done Mort asked me to open my mouth, he held his big cock up to my mouth and told the others to watch as he started to piss into my mouth. He wanted them to see him pissing and it was impressive. He pissed up a torrential storm for nearly 5 minutes and I just drank and gulped down what he had to offer with pleasure.

It turned on dad and uncle Will something fierce.

Well, Saturday came around quick enough. Officer Rick arrived at 11am on the dot to pick me up.

Dad and uncle Will came outside to greet him.

They all small talked. Wished us well and off we were.

Officer Rick drove a slick black 4-wheel jeep truck style, the word Sherriff printed on the two front doors, black interior and very spacious. His seat was pushed back considerably.

"Hey, how are you doing Bobby, hope your ready to help me out son?"

"I sure am officer Rick, this is so exciting."

He was wearing black cargo pants and a long parka style jacket that went to his knees, had a fur lined hood.

"Are you ready to get to work?"

"Yes Sir."

The then pull his jacket zipper down, opened it up to reveal his pants were already unzipped with his big manhood out in the open waiting to be serviced. He then motioned me to get between his legs and that I did with pleasure.

I was surprised how much room there was for me to be on my knees between his legs giving him room to drive. I bent down and took his big growing cock into my mouth.

He then wrapped my head up inside his jacked and zipped it up.

The smell of his thick bush and hot cock made me feel faint for a moment.

He asked if I was snug and I let him know I was quite comfortable. "You know what to do son."

With that I gladly sucked on his big cock.

It must have been a good 7 ½ inches long, thick and cut. He sure smelled good and cocky, he smelled like he had cum the previous day and not washed his cock. I sure did not mind that at all.

Officer Rick drove around the back roads all afternoon with me sucking on his cock, my head secured inside his oversized jacket.

I was loving it.

While we were driving he without a word let out a trickle of his golden nectar into my mouth.

I knew he was testing me to see if it was ok. Carefully I swallowed his offering, gradually when he saw it was ok he started to unleash an outpouring of piss that was incredible. This went on for nearly 5 minutes if not more. I managed to gulp down his bidding without spilling any.

"That was fucking outstanding son he hollered when he finished pissing, just keep that up, you are one hell of a helper."

I dutifully kept on sucking until after awhile he just could not hold back coz I was sucking on his cock like a wild hungry dog feeding on his bone with total abandon.

With that he released a mammoth cum load like I had never experienced. It just kept on oozing out, thick and rich wholesome man cum. When I thought he was done he let out a copious amount I thought was not possible. I lapped it all up with gratitude all the while making puppy like sounds of excitement.

That afternoon officer Rick gave me three piss loads and three cum loads.

By the time I got back home I was buzzing with excitement.

Officer Rick booked me in for the following Saturday.

At supper the guys wanted to know how my afternoon went, all were anxious to hear the hot details.

I gladly obliged and this got them all hot and bothered which meant I was one busy cocksucker after supper.

The following Saturday officer Rick arrived a little earlier, dad had invited him for breakfast. He was dressed up in his uniform, holster and gun, military style boots, his trooper hat, what a sight.

Uncle Will was serving up hot griddle cakes, bacon, sausage and eggs and the best darn percolated coffee in the county. Everyone ate up with appetite.

Conversation buzzed around the table.

Dad asked officer Rick if I was a good helper.

"You should be mighty proud of Bobby, he is one unbelievable helper. In my opinion he is an expert and takes everything I give him with ease and even says thank you, a very polite and respectful young man."

"Glad to hear that officer. I am very proud of him, he sure knows how to help out a man." With that he opened his underwear buttons on the bottom and held the opening, wink".

Immediately I was on my knees crawling over to him, inserted my head inside his man-cave and got sucking, his cock was throbbing hot and wet.

"Now that is what I call a good son said office Rick, he is obedient and does what he is told. He is showing you great respect in front of us, now that I like."

"You can be sure, went on dad that he will obey you also. That is the way he was brought up to be respectful and polite. I am real glad he is helping you out."

Officer Rick went on to ask if I might stay overnight on my scheduled visit the coming Saturday.

Dad thought it a great idea.

I was thrilled to stay over with officer Rick. While all this was being discussed I was on dad's hot cock sucking it good and slow sopping up all the good precum he was letting out.

Suddenly I felt his hand grab my head and he immediately began to let out a pipping hot load of his daddy sauce...he was feeding me.

"Feeding my boy right now officer Rick, giving him what he needs, I trust you will do the same."

Officer Rick assured him he was going to feed me properly when I was with him.

Before long, officer Rick and I were on our way to his outpost. He had me between his legs under his parka sucking on his big man tool in no time flat.

I was more than happy to be inside his parka smelling his hot cock smell and it was strong yet so likeable.

He liked to drive quietly without saying much, his cock in mouth getting tended by me nice and slow, without rushing.

I loved the feel of muscular thick cock filling my mouth, it just felt so right. Before we reached the cabin, he let out one hefty stream of hot piss. I could tell this turned him on big time.

He loved driving and pissing at the same time into my wanting mouth. This made him even harder and soon after he fed me one of his remarkable cum loads.

I did not want to take my head out of his underwear and remarkably he had the same idea.

When we got to the outpost he told me to listen carefully and do what I was told. He went on to say that he wanted me to keep my head inside his parka with my mouth on his cock and explained how to maneuver myself in order to get out of the vehicle.

This we managed with a little effort and then he had me walk backwards guiding me carefully to the cabin door.

All the while my mouth was on his hot tool and it was throbbing hard. He was loving this and so was I.

I was getting the hang of officer Rick's trip.

Once inside the cabin he took off his parka, my head buttoned up inside his one-piece long underwear. He stood there, held my head and began to lose one hot piss downpour into my wanting mouth.

I so wanted it. Had to guzzle it down quickly because he sure was letting out fast and furious. The feeling of receiving his hot golden liquid was incredible. Took a good five minutes or so for him to thoroughly piss. I never took his cock out of my mouth. Followed him around the kitchen as he got water boiling to make tea.

Finally, he carefully sat down on a kitchen chair, me on my knees.

While he enjoyed tea, he let me know what the plan was while I was staying with him. He told me I was to keep my head inside his long underwear all the time. That he would insert food inside the underwear for me to eat, drink through a straw.

I was to drink his piss at all times when he had to piss. I would sleep with my head inside his underwear. Mine was to hold his cock in my mouth, suck it gently and take his cum whenever he gave it to me. His was a total underwear trip.

I had no objections. I must have taken at least six hot cum loads and umpteen piss loads while I was at the cabin.

The following morning during breakfast I heard a truck pull up to the outpost. I wondered what officer Rick was going to do.

I heard him say, "no alarm, just keep sucking."

Then I heard someone walk into the cabin.

"Hey Don, good of you to drop by."

"Yeah, I was in the area thought I would stop by for tea. You sure look well looked after."

"This is my cocksucker Bobby. He is here for the weekend, I have him on sucking duty. His assignment is to keep his head inside my long johns at all time, hold and suck my cock, take my loads."

"Wow, that is something hot Rick. Do you take piss breaks?"

"No, he drinks it all up for me too."

"Holy crap Rick, that is something. That is the kind of guy I like."

"Let me introduce you, Bobby this is officer Don, he is from a detachment in another county. One of my good buddies"

"Please to meet you Bobby, as he patted me on the head."

"Sure, would love to try this out one day Rick."

"Tell you what, why don't you insert your cock inside the underwear and the kid will suck on it for you while his head is still inside my underwear."

"Really, you don't mind Rick?"

"Not at all, hey were buddies, its great to share a good thing."

With that I heard officer Don unzip.

Officer Rick had undone two buttons for him to slip his big cock inside and there it was this big beautiful hard cock coming through the open in search of my mouth.

I let go of officer Rick's cock and let officer Don's cock inside my mouth and proceeded to suck on it with great appetite.

"Holy crap Rick this kid knows how to suck cock, wow! he is one ravenous pig. I like it."

I sucked with great fervour, he tasted good, his big 8 inches cock filled my mouth nicely. He unloaded within ten minutes because he was so horny and excited to share me with his buddy.

I heard him tell officer Rick he had to piss after he came and Rick let him know it was ok to piss while in my mouth.

Then officer Rick inserted his cockhead inside my mouth so both of their knobs were inside, and both started pissing. It was a deluge of piss filling my mouth, me swallowing at top speed and managing not to spill any, loving having two officers piss at the same time. What an experience. I was cuming all over the place.

When they were done pissing, officer Don pulled his big cock out of officer Rick's man-cave.

"Bobby that was incredible, I would like to do this again, maybe I could have you stay over at my outpost for a night soon, that is if Rick here is ok with that."

"I am good with that replied officer Rick, how about you Bobby?"

I nodded my head in the affirmative.

Officer Don said his goodbyes letting me know he would be in touch soon. He was one happy man.

Officer Rick was driving me back that afternoon to my place.

When I got back to the farmhouse I had a whole lot to share with the guys over supper.

That evening I was sucking dad, uncle Will and Mort, not once but three times each. They were one horny lot and it was nice to know they had obviously missed me.