All Comments on 'Uncle's Desire'

by atariblue

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Some work to be done

The first half was very good up till she caught him watching her photos in the dark and then I believe your writing went down hill .Firstly her just dropping the robe without first teasing him a little was a bit too much to accept as normal . Personally , I cannot see a girl calling herself a slut nor could I see her uncle who wants her in a loving/sexual manner calling her a slut . Then when she asked him to fuck her ass during their first encounter , that threw the story off . You could do a lot better if you read the story yourself a few times before you submit it .

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
I thought it was fine...

But, like my friend from Scotland, I found the anal sex to come along a bit prematurely! It would have been a bit more believable without that part, but it was fine, otherwise. All in all, a pretty good effort. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

made me very very horny

peebudypeebudyabout 13 years ago
great story!

I jerked off twice while reading it!

ludwigsanginaludwigsanginaabout 12 years ago
Great start.

Great start, but you climaxed too soon. Need to have a more plausible(accidental) turn of events. Good writing tho.

InthesewallsInthesewalls5 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. Also, some men must think women have zero sexual desire or variations on that desire- which is sad. Women like a plethora of things including but not limited to being called a slut (by the right person) and anal sex. Good job. I found it very arousing. An excellent fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous