Uncle's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly slowly slid the spent cock from her mouth, while David fell back into the chair, slumped over. "Oh shit. Kelly you're fucking fantastic. Who would have known my little Kelly bean would turn into a cock-hungry sex fiend."

Running her finger up his shaft, Kelly caught the last drops of cum. Kelly looked at her sweaty, exhausted uncle and smiled at the thought of him fucking the shit out of her. Kelly crawled over and nestled her head in his lap. "Wasn't that a lot better than stroking to some pictures in the dark?" Kelly whimpered into his lap.

"Oh hell yeah... a million times better." David managed to spit out between pants. "Now we better wash off before your aunt comes home."

David let the hot water flow from the shower consuming his weary body. Bowing his head and leaning against the wall he reflected on the past thirty-five minutes that transpired between him and his niece. Was it a one time thing or would it happen again? He hoped for the latter but he wasn't going to push the subject. Turning off the shower he made his way towards the bedroom.

As David entered his room he dropped his towel. He was surprised to see his niece lounging on his bed on only a pair of light green booty shorts and a matching baby tee. "Kelly your aunt might come home soon." David warned.

"Oh, don't worry about her she called while you were in the shower and said she wouldn't be home until eight." Climbing off the bed and crawling across the carpet to her wet, naked uncle she cast a wicked grin up to his stunned face. "Are you ready for a second round?" Crawling up his strong legs her slender fingers skillfully wrapped around his limp member and gave it a few tugs. Engulfing it in her hot little mouth she felt it slowly growing. Pulling it out, she slapped it across her cheeks. "I also talked to my mom, and she and I both agree that I could use a good father figure in my life. So she thinks I should live out here with you and aunt Jen, even after the summer ends. If that's alright with you, of course." Kelly cooed flicking her tongue at his tip.

"Of course." David grinned grabbing a handful of her fiery mane guiding his niece's head onto his dick. He didn't have anything else to say. He just stood there and enjoyed his blowjob.