Unconventional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is your car here?" He asked.

"Yes, we should meet up at my place. You can follow me on yours." Izabel invited.

They smiled at each other and exchanged a sweet, parting kiss before making their way to their respective cars. As planned, Izabel led to the penthouse she owned in West LA. Once they arrived, they did not speak nor touch; depraving themselves of each other to make their reunion so much sweeter.

Finally, they reached Izabel's penthouse and as soon as the elevator doors closed, they kissed each other hungrily, quenching their desire for each other. Erik pushed her away and took her hand. "Where's your room?"

Izabel's trilling laugh was music to his ears, inflating his chest with pride for being the cause of her joy. "To the right there's stairs curving upwards. The whole of upstairs is my bedroom."

He grinned at her in such an adorable, it's-Christmas-morning-grin that she had to ask. "What?"

"It's my stairway to heaven."

Her melodic laugh resonated again and Erik led them up the stairs. Her room was awash in white – bedding, curtains, walls, furniture – with hanging flowers and Grecian-inspired pedestals. It really was heaven. Erik was so caught up in his observation of her room that he didn't realize she'd undressed until he saw her padding towards her canopy bed, naked.

She turned to him and asked, "Are you coming?"

He gave her a wicked smirk, giving her an idea of the things he would soon do to her. "Yes, and in a few minutes, you would be too."

Izabel squealed as he came slowly, menacingly towards her. First, he took off his shirt, showing his perfectly sculpted torso and jeans that rodeverylow on his hips. His chest was dusted with black hair, narrowing down to the waistband of his pants, making her imagine things that made her blush.

Next, Erik reached for his belt and unlatched it before pushing it aside. He then started to unbutton his pants and Izabel felt weak in the knees and sat down on the edge of her bed at what she saw.Commando!He pushed his jeans down his legs and his socks followed suit, leaving him open for her perusal.

Erik was normal sized, not what she expected as she'd never been with someone like him before. Though the appendage was larger than what she thought he would have, it seemed proportional to Erik. She then looked at his face and saw the nervousness there. She smiled at Erik seductively, making a come hither motion with her finger, giving him the reassurance that she still wanted him. He responded with his own seductive smile and walked towards the bed.

Erik lay on top of Izabel and captured her face, kissing her passionately until he had her gasping for breath. Her hard nipples rubbed against his chest, increasing his arousal. He captured one swell and caressed it. He did not squeeze nor grope, he caressed and Izabel never felt more loved. He looked at her with glazed eyes before capturing one bud with his mouth, suckling and licking, causing Izabel to gasp. He released the bud and rubbed it, electing a shiver from her and did the same thing on her other breast.

Izabel was wallowing in the pleasure that Erik was giving her, lost in all that passion. She'd only even been with two men but they've never made her feel this way. She looked into his molten brown eyes and she started stroking his chest. Her hands traveled lower until she grasped his arousal making him moan. She stroked this as well and his breathing became labored.

Erik reached between her thighs as well and felt her ready for him. She was so moist that her essence trickled down her cleft. "So ready for me, baby." He inserted one finger in her, causing her hips to rise up and her to moan and grip his erection tighter.

"Take me."

With those words, they simultaneously released their hold on each other and Erik positioned himself on her. He peppered her face with kisses before entering her swiftly. It all came to place like a lock and key easily as she was prepared for him.

They started the ancient, rhythmic movement that existed since the beginning of time causing their breathing to come in fast, heavy pants and sweat to pour out of their bodies. Izabel looked into her lover's eyes and kissed him passionately, pouring all her love – love? – yes, love, in this one kiss.

Erik must have noticed is as well as he reciprocated with abandon, meeting the thrusts of her tongue with his own; massaging her lips with his until they bruised.

"Oh!" Izabel moaned as he hit a certain bundle of nerves that caused her to spasm, scratching his back with her fingers.

"You want it there, love?"

"Oh, yes, Erik. Right there."

He continued his thrusts at the same angle, bringing her and himself, closer to the edge. "That's it baby! Right there! Oh God, Erik don't stop. Please, love."

He suckled her neck, giving her a big love bite, in time with his thrusts. "Don't worry, love. I don't plan to."

After a few thrusts, she gripped his back and shouted "Erik!" on the top of her lungs. Her body was contracting all over and her insides gripped him which triggered his release. They were both enveloped in their climax and were lost in the world of pleasure that they brought each other to.

As they calmed down, Erik lay on Izabel's side to avoid crushing her and she automatically curled herself against his chest, feeling his heart thud against her cheek.

"You were wonderful." She whispered, while stroking the fine hairs on his chest.

"So were you." He replied, kissing the top of her head.

Izabel lifted her head from the warmth of his chest and looked at his eyes. "I know you must find me stupid or ridiculous," she looked down again, not seeing the confusion in his face, "but I'm in love with you. I know we've only met today but I feel very strongly for you. I felt a connection with you at the restaurant and when I first saw you, I was attracted to you. Not fascinated by what you are, but attracted by WHO you are."

Erik felt his heart swell. No one has ever said those words to him. He finally found what he sought after in all of his years – acceptance, admiration, and most of all, true, unconditional love. He tilted her face towards him and gave her a chaste kiss on the lips. "I understand love. I feel the same way."

Izabel smiled and kissed him deeply. "Make love to me again."

"As you wish, my angel."

*:*:*:*:*

Match made in heaven?

Victoria's Secret angel and supermodel, Izabel Garcia, and photographer Erik Armstrong – son of major producer Blake Armstrong – are seen having dinner together at Nobu last week.

The couple was seen cuddling and even kissing. Reps for both parties confirmed that the two are indeed dating. They met at a photo shoot that they did together and was introduced by mutual friend, Max Ryder, who commented: "I've never seen them happier."

Sources also say that the relationship is serious as Garcia has been to dinner with the Armstrong household and there are rumored plans of the younger Armstrong to visit Garcia's relatives in Brazil.

12