All Comments on 'Unconventional Behavior: Lucy & Renee'

by star_driver

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
No Way This Happened!

There is just no way that this ever happened or would happen! Xena was a classy, decent character on the show, and Lucy Lawless as a person is a very classy New Zealand lady. She is Very beautiful. If I were her or Renee O'Connor whose Gabrielle character on Xena is just as classy and beautiful as she is in person, I would sue the Hell out of whomever wrote this grotesque, nasty fake story. I would also, legally force its removal! I'm a guy, and I, too, love watching the Xena show. I watch it all the time. And I also have fantasies and thoughts too, about Xena, Gabrielle, and the actresses who played Mavakin, Najara, and especially the one that played Varia. But I'd never stoop so low as to write out and post such a lude, crude, and grotesque fake story. And to the owners/makers of this site: You really ought to be ashamed of yourselves for even allowing a dumbass such as "Henry" to even post suck a nasty, offensive and foul story as this, even if it is a lie and all fake! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Glad I can surf with one hand...

Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed it. Unlike the other commenter, I didn't go looking for anything I didn't want to find ;). Anyway, we're all grownups, we know where the line is drawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Fucking Story Idea !

I always enjoyed watching Zena Warrior Cuntess as I called it and fantazied about Zena and Gabrielle as being my "Play Toys"who would have to do whatever their Master told them to do or would be punished for not doing it immediatley .And it was nice reading the story about them .Good Fucking Job !Keep the stories CUMMING AND CUMMING AND CUMMING ! I know I will KEEP ON CUMMING AND CUMMING AND CUMMING !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucking Lucky Guy !

I loved watching Zena the warrior Cuntess and her sexy little bitchy friend Gabrielle on tv .And like most men I fantazied about them and having them as my lovetoys and this story helped a whole lot .Keep the stories cumming and cumming and cumming !I know I did several times ! Thanks again .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous