Unconventional Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I fuck you now?" he pleaded.

"No," she said, moving his hand. "Not yet."

She grabbed his cock by its base.

"Just relax, Jarrett. I got this," she said.

She licked his cock from the base to the head, kissing the head every time she reached the top. She swirled her tongue around the head. It was sensory overload for Jarrett.

"Fuck," he groaned.

As she stroked his cock, she opened her mouth and took all of him in. It was so sexy the way she bobbed her head down, making sure she swallowed all of him. When she released him from her mouth it made a popping sound. Jarrett was completing turned on. Fuck if he could stand not touching her any longer. As she went down on him hands-free, he could feel the softness of the back of her throat. He guided her head down. She gagged on him a little. It didn't seem to bother her so he pushed her head down until her chin was nestled against his balls at the hilt of his dick.

"Fuck yes," he said, "Take every inch of that cock."

He lifted his hips and thrust his cock into her mouth. Saliva dripped from her mouth down his long hard shaft. Roxanne's eyes watered and she had to let up. She put both hands on his cock and pumped him slowly.

"You like it, baby?" she asked.

"Fuck yes," he said.

"Do you really like it?" she asked seductively.

"Ride me," he commanded.

A smirk crept across Roxanne's face. He reached in his drawer and detached the golden foil. He ripped the packet with his teeth and seethed himself with the condom. Roxanne got off her knees and straddled him on the bed. She lowered herself onto his thick shaft. They moaned together as she lowered herself all the way down. Her pussy was still tight and soaking wet.

"Fuck," he cursed.

He felt her moist, fleshy pussy contract around his dick. It would have made him come right then and there had he not had self-control. It all the concentration that he had not to blow his load right then and there. Roxanne was so sexy on top of him; her small frame somehow matched perfectly against his. He held her waist and guided her. Roxanne thrust her hips forward, taking in every inch of him as his cock dug into the deepest reaches of her inner secret. His cock was so big; she swore she could feel it in her stomach. She placed her feet on the bed and bounced her pussy up and down his hard shaft. He reached up and grabbed a handful of her large breasts, squeezing them tightly and pounded into her. The sound of his balls slapping against her flesh and her bells from her costume jingling turned him on. Her pussy clinched him tighter and she could feel herself getting close.

"Oh shit," she gasped.

His thrusts were so powerful and fast. She couldn't suppress her orgasm. She arched her back. It was too much for her to handle as she screamed out her orgasm. Her pussy painfully clinched his dick; several thrusts later he growled and came too, shooting his essence into the condom.

Roxanne lifted herself off his pulsating cock.

She got out of bed and dressed herself in his t-shirt and sweatpants.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I have class soon. I have to get dressed."

He'd almost forgotten she was a student. If he had his way, she stay in bed with him today, neither of them had work.

"Did you like my surprise?" she asked.

"Yep," he said.

His head was still spinning in the clouds.

Their lips connected, she kissed him hard and passionately.

"My turn next time. And you better believe that I'm gonna get you back for the game you played."

"Whatever you say," she said.

12