Unconventional Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be right back. I forgot to put my phone on the charger," she said.

She disappeared into Jarrett's room. Jarrett was still watching her. Max couldn't wait to sit beside him and poke his brain.

"Okay, what the hell happened between the two of you last night?" he whispered."

"Nothing. We watched a movie," he lied.

"Liar," Max accused, "You did it again, didn't you?"

"I swear Max, talking to you is like talking to my fourteen year old brother," Jarrett sighed.

"You're wasting your time Max, he's not going to say anything. They have rules," Sean reminded.

"Thank you," Jarrett said to Sean.

Sean gave him a nod and carried on listening to his roommates and eating his breakfast.

"What did you two do last night?" Jarrett asked.

"Got hammered," Max said, "Sean didn't even invite his girlfriend out."

"Chicks don't come out in the cold," Sean said.

"Imagine how much fun we had bar crawling until the bars closed. I'm slightly hung over because of it."

"Good for you," Jarrett said and patted him on the back.

"You're not going to tell me anything, are you?"

"Nope."

"Dammit."

"I'll tell you this: she gave me the most amazing head the other night, I had to return the favor. But that's all I can say," he whispered.

"That's why she walking around with a smile on her face. You did the thing, didn't you?" Sean said.

"What thing?" Max asked.

"Can't tell you," Sean said.

"How come he knows the thing and I don't know the thing?"

"Because you're still young," Sean said.

"I hate you both," Max said.

"He's like the little brother never wanted," Jarrett teased.

"Fine, don't tell me. I'll find out when your sister becomes legal," he said to Sean.

"My sister is seventeen, you pervert."

12