All Comments on 'Unconventional Counseling Ch. 01'

by 99_percent_oral

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
she watched

very hot hope i dont have to wait long for more to cumm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This is fun!

I have a feeling Song Lee's photo is going to end up in Doctor Perry's coffee table book. Well, her hand, anyway, holding a very large cock. And the wedding and engagement rings that Donald purchased for her with love in his heart are going to be visable. I also think Donald and Song Lee will have worked together to enable the photograph to be taken as a tribute to Doctor Perry's help in saving their marriage. At least the photo won't show a thick rope of cum oozing over the jewelery as it usually does when Song Lee gets into her mood to worship a really big cock and the overflow of a most copious load manages to decorate her fingers. But, Donald is going to be okay about his wife's need for that magnificent cock. He is also going to accept the fact, thanks to Dr. Perry, that cum, a lot of thick, sticky cum, is going to become an important addition to his wife's daily diet plan. Yum, good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Based On

This story is based on another author's story of the same genre. I believe the author is C.D.E. It is so close, it could have been plagiarized.

99_percent_oral99_percent_oralalmost 15 years agoAuthor
To the reader who suggested this is plagerized.

This story is an original work by me. I previously published this chapter on Literotica on October 2, 2004 under the name "lovesoralwife" (see my profile tab). Perhaps that is where the reader saw it before. Luke

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ladies, We Love It When You Need More Than Your Man Has

Ladies, there are so many of us small penised husbands that know deep down our wife needs more than the scant few inches between our legs. My wife goes to male reviews with her girlfriends and she has told me that fondling the young dancer's member is not only allowed, it is ENCOURAGED! She held each of the dancer's member in her hand while she watched and felt his erection grow in her hands. We have been doing this for a while...she goes out to the review with her friends and I clean our house and do chores that she assigns me as she posts them on our fridge. After the girls return from the club, they always talk about the young dancer's and how they are equipped and which one gave the best lap dance. Her friends giggle at my chore list and shower my wife with comments about having a husband who cleans the house while his wife spends the evening with a bunch of naked young men with erections. We both enjoy our new arrangement and she loves looking at their young hard bodies. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
eh

what a sad, depressing story.

sexycouple2011sexycouple2011over 12 years ago
loved it

very creative

freeandeasyfreeandeasyalmost 12 years ago
what sad depressing people all these closet cucks are who comment under annonymous

why don't you all come out of the closet? lol

great start for the story ... can't wait to read the rest :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: free and easy

What an intelligent statement coming from a guy who writes gay stories. It's guys like you that are depressing and don't even know it. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the only guy out of the closet is

huecuck. he is an admitted cuckold and often says he likes Matt Moreau stories. the rest like it in the closet so why bother them? people get jollies from weird shit and if closet cucks like to read, spank, flame - let them do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
" At the time, he felt the first tiny sense of his impending humiliation."

He must be mentally defective if he wasn't humiliated before that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Counselor's Statistics Are Wrong

His success rate is not 100 percent. It is zero percent successful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Formulaic

This chapter is a cuckold cliche , but a enjoyable read all the same

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Cuck story, automatic *2. Who wants to read about mental illness.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Oh looky another racist trope cuck story.

Literotica needs a negative star scale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous