Unconventional Theft Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me harder," Ashley groaned. Meg had rolled her over and was now on top of her, thrusting hard and deep. Her breasts rubbed against Ashley's as she bucked her hips, sending waves over pleasure through each of their chests as their nipples rubbed together. She heeded Ashley's request and began to thrust as fast and hard as she could. Her hips moved back and forth faster than any human could manage as her cock pistoned into Ashley's abused cunt. Ashley could barely take it, the punishing pace bordered on painful but each thrust filled her so deep the pleasure she felt made her not care. She cried out as her body shook with pleasure and she surrendered herself to being nothing more than Megs fuck toy as she lay there helplessly have orgasm after orgasm, each one stronger than the last and coming so quickly the previous had barely finished.

Alex groaned loudly as Kono stroked and sucked his cock. She worked his shaft expertly with her hand while her mouth touched every sensitive inch of his head. She knew he was close as he felt his cock twitch and her tongue tasted his precum which was coming in a continuous stream. She licked it up and spread it around his cock head with her tongue, using it to lubricate it and bring him more pleasure. Suddenly he pushed the back of her head, shoving his cock roughly into her throat as he reached orgasm. She felt his hot seed hit her throat and swallowed it as fast as she could while her hand massaged his balls, milking every drop from him.

Ashley was barely conscious, lost in a haze of orgasmic bliss as Meg groaned loudly. A small part of Ashley's mind registered that her insides were being filled with Megs seed as her cock twitched inside her and emptied it's load. The feeling of being filled pushed Ashley to a new peak of pleasure and her mind went blank. Meg continued to thrust, using her fuck toy to drain every drop of her seed from inside her while taking a small amount of Ashley's life energy in return. Her body shuddered with pleasure as she felt the energy enter her, causing extra streams of her cum to spray from her cock and paint Ashley's insides.

She rolled off Ashley who just smiled deliriously as the demon woman laid next to her. A pool of cum and her own juices pooled between her legs as she slowly began to regain her senses. Her cunt was red and swollen and ached from the abuse it just received but Meg lightly ran her finger across Ashley's entrance, causing her to shudder in pleasure as the swelling subsided. Ashley leaned over and kissed Meg forcefully before curling up next to her and falling asleep.

Alex felt his mind clear as Kono licked his cock clean. He looked down at her and felt a mixture of confusion and satisfaction. He wasn't sure what had just come over him, he felt like he had woken from a dream extremely horny and had just exposed himself to Kono. He was relieved she didn't seem to mind and had gone along with it, if she had questioned his actions he wasn't sure what would have happened. He tucked his now soft cock back in his pants and Kono smiled at him before laying back down, resting her head on his lap. He yawned and stretched his arms above him before closing his eyes, he just needed to rest them for a moment.

The smell of food cooking roused him from his slumber. He looked around, it was just starting to go dark out which made it early evening. His stomach rumbled, reminding him that he hadn't eaten all day. He got up and followed the wonderful smell through to the kitchen where he found Ashley, Meg and Kono stood around talking while Ashley cooked.

"Well look who decided to finally wake up. Of course it's when there's food being cooked," Ashley teased.

"I had a strange dream," Alex replied.

"It wasn't a dream," Meg grinned, looking knowingly at him and Kono. Kono blushed and Alex looked confused and Meg continued. "I'm afraid that might have been me. I might have got a bit carried away earlier and well, succubus magic can be a bit overwhelming when you aren't expecting it."

"So that wasn't a dream?" Alex asked Kono.

"No," Kono replied, looking at the ground as her face began to burn red.

"It wasn't. Although that magic only effects mortals, it doesn't effect other demons," Meg grinned. Konos face went as red as a sunset as she quickly scurried from the room causing Meg and Ashley to both giggle in amusement.

"Well at least everyone seems to be getting along," Ashley purred as she returned to cooking dinner. Alex still didn't know what had actually happened or what Meg had meant about getting carried away. He had no idea about Meg and Ashley's earlier activities but he had ideas.

"What did you mean getting carried away?" Alex asked Meg causing Ashley to smile.

"I was just having some... Fun earlier and when a succubus gets aroused they tend to give off an aura increasing the arousal of those nearby, it makes it much easier to get what we want," Meg explained without giving anything away. "Maybe some time l show you."

"Now that I'd like to see," Ashley chuckled as she began serving up the food. They all sat and ate, except for Kono who had locked herself away in the bathroom and refused to come out.

"For a demon she's really shy," Meg commented as they finished eating. Alex grinned, not because of what Meg said but because of the situation he found himself in. Once again he had gone from a normal quiet life to completely bizarre where sitting with a demon, naked and eating dinner seemed completely normal. He wonder how he kept getting himself into these situations.

"Any ideas why Kono is so upset?" Ashley asked Alex with a knowing smile.

"Why would I know?" Alex replied but he knew Ashley knew something had happened between them. She had a sixth sense for this kind of thing but he wasn't going to offer up the information quite so easily.

"I just thought, a few nights alone with an cutie like her, something might have happened," Ashley smiled innocently. Alex ignored her and redirected the conversation before excusing himself to check on Kono. He knocked on the bathroom door lightly and called for her. After a few moments he heard the lock click and the door opened before Konos hand shot out and dragged him inside.

"Are you ok?" He asked trying to hide his shock from being dragged so easily. He constantly forgot that despite her size she was far stronger than anyone he had ever met.

"I can't face them," Kono replied looking at the ground.

"What? Why not?" Alex asked. Kono hesitated before looking at him with tears welling in her eyes.

"Because I'm not like them. I can't just talk about sex and feelings and things so openly," Kono complained.

"What's wrong with that? Don't compare yourself to Ashley, she's an open book for the whole world to read with her sex life. As for Meg, she's a literal demon of lust, there's probably no-one on the planet that is as care free about sex as her. Except maybe Ashley," Alex chuckled. Kono smiled a little and wiped a tear from the corner of her eye.

"I just wish I was more confident," she grumbled.

"More confident? What have you got to not be confident about? You're stronger than anyone I have ever seen and you're extremely cute," Alex reassured her.

"There, that word. Cute. I hate it." Kono snapped.

"Why? It's a compliment, besides you're a demon can't you just change how you look if you don't like it?" Alex replied.

"Maybe for some but it's all I ever hear. I know I could but I don't want to change, this is who I am and pretending to be someone else just to please others feels wrong. It just annoys me people refer to other women as beautiful or attractive but I always get called cute," Kono replied, anger rising in her voice.

"That's because you are. It doesn't mean you aren't beautiful too because you are, you're one of the most stunning women I know but you're also extremely cute. You're the best of both worlds, they aren't mutually exclusive," Alex smiled. Kono looked at him for a moment as if deciding if he was talking bullshit or not. She decided he wasn't and grinned at him before grabbing his shirt and pulling him in for a long kiss.

"Thank you, that really means a lot," She smiled as she broke away. Without another word she unlocked the door and marched out of the bathroom leaving Alex stunned. It was the most he had heard her ever say and he wasn't expecting to have such a personal conversation when he knocked on the door, especially with Kono.

He also felt confused because while he and Ashley were in what most would consider an open relationship, although with magic involved it was a lot more complex, he genuinely loved her. What was confusing him was that he suddenly felt himself also starting to care for Kono and not just in a friendly way. He wasn't sure what to do but he had some time to think about it until Corvac returned. No one knew how long he would be gone but Alex hoped it would be a few days to give him time to think. Once Corvac returned it was unlikely to be peaceful for a while.

12