All Comments on 'Unconventional Theft Ch. 08'

by PTWrites

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsalmost 6 years ago
After all the build-up, the end was mildly disappointing

I expected more. More build-up to the finally. I did enjoy the story as a whole though. Thank you for sharing.

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well....there you have it. He was Lucifer, the MOST powerful of the fallen. But, after all, God is God. They, and we it seems, should have more trust in Him!

PS: I (as a man) could do with a little, no, a lot less descriptions of being butt-fucked by giant dicks. Unless, of course, the fuckee is a hot female! I’m chauvinist. Sue me!

subalosubaloover 2 years ago

I loved the story, I was hoping for a bit of follow up though. Maybe someday we can find out what the demons did (the good ones) in the story, do Kono and Irina ever reconcile? Alex and Ashley are great characters and I hope to see them again now that it has been awhile.

Thanks for the awesome series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Needs an editor versed in proper verb tenses among other things like spelling.

Too many instances of "span" meaning "spun" to assume it is a typo.

Lost a star throughout for sloppiness, but the story was entertaining, just had too many unnecessary distractions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPTWrites@PTWrites
Writer of kinky stories, support me on Patreon for more stories and early access to new chapters for existing stories, as well as brand new stories! https://www.patreon.com/PTWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES