Unconventional Theft Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally when he came, his cock was too sensitive to keep stroking but Megs was different. He continued to pump it, relishing in the tingles of pleasure it produced without being too intense. It was only then he noticed his entrance being stretched as the toy pushed in and out. He wondered if Meg had made their tunnel tighter or had started using a bigger toy without him noticing.

"There's a reason why this ones my favorite," Meg giggled snapping Alex from his focus on the pleasure he was feeling.

"Why?" He asked.

"Every time you cum, no matter how it's achieved, the toy gets bigger. Not only that, but haven't you noticed anything?" She teased. Alex took a moment to consider what she meant. He didn't notice at first but it finally clicked that while he was controlling one hand stroking his cock, the other Meg controlled was massaging their breasts. Yet the toy continued to pump in and out between his legs.

"What the.." He began.

"There we go. The toy is obviously magical, it'll keep fucking until you tell it to stop and only with the right words," Meg chuckled. Alex knew what that meant, he had no way to stop it until Meg did. For now though he didn't care, the toy was plunging into his depths and it felt incredible as he felt another orgasm approaching. He felt their shared body shudder as their tunnel contracted and their muscles spasmed. They both cried out as the orgasm washed over them and this time Alex felt the toy swell and grow inside him. He wasn't sure how big it had got but he could feel the pressure as it stretched his entrance and pushed deep inside Megs cunt.

Ashley lingered in the hallway on the way to her room. She was stood outside Megs door and had heard her moan as she walked past. She knew what was happening, she had spent a couple of nights having fun with Meg while everyone slept. Knowing Alex was in there sharing the pleasure of Megs body excited Ashley more than she realized as, without thinking, the slipped her hand into her panties. She leaned against the wall, listening to Meg and Alex moaning inside the room and bit her lip to suppress her own moans as she worked her clit with her fingers.

Alex had no idea Ashley was just outside the door listening to him. He was too consumed by the wonderful feeling of being fucked by the magical dildo that filled his insides as he stroked his extra sensitive cock. He groaned loudly as another orgasm erupted from his cock, coating him in another layer of cum. That was the fourth time his cock had emptied its load and yet it showed no signs of diminishing the amount it produced. He had lost track of how many times he had cum from the toy inside him. All he knew now was that it must have been extremely large as he could see the outline of it through Megs skin as it snaked its way up most of their abdomen.

"I don't know much more I can take," Alex gasped.

"We're not done yet," Meg replied, taking control of her body. She rolled over and lifted herself onto all fours, sticking her ass into the air as her tail snaked it's way around toward her backside. Alex felt strange, it wasn't like he was just a passenger in her body, he felt he was in control but was frozen in place as the toy continued to fuck him and Megs tail pressed against his ass. He felt the tip of their tail slide into their shared asshole, passing smoothly despite the lack of lubrication and plunging deep inside of them.

Her tail was a lot small than the toy currently stretching their insides but it was long. It filled their insides as Meg controlled it, sliding it almost completely out before diving deep back inside. It pressed forcefully against what felt like their prostate as it moved in and out, causing precum to leak continuously from their cock as Alex felt perpetually close to orgasm. It soon proved too much as his cock unleashed a torrent of fluid onto the bed below and Alex cried out in pleasure. Despite enjoying the sensation he was mentally drained and could barely focus as the toy inside him swelled and brought him to another orgasm. The tail joined in the fun and Alex was cumming from all three stimulations at once. That was the breaking point and he blacked out as Meg resumed control.

"You might have the power of god but you still have a mortal mind," she chuckled to herself as she rolled onto her back. She lay in the pool of fluids as she continued to stroke her cock and enjoy the giant toy inside her. She allowed herself another three orgasms before deciding that was enough for tonight. She commanded the toy to stop and it fell still inside her. She grabbed the end and gently pulled it free, the sensation of it sliding out of her made her shiver in delight. With a wave of her hand the toy shrank back to it's small size and zoomed across the room into the drawer. The mess they had made of the bed magically cleaned itself and Meg sighed in satisfaction. It had only been a short and basic session of masturbation for her but feeling Alex's enjoyment had made it enough for now.

Alex awoke the next morning to a loud groan of pain that sounded as if someone was yelling in his ear. The fog left his consciousness and he realized the pain was his own. Or rather it was Megs but he felt it too. It felt as if she had been sat under the hot sun for too long and started to burn but it was on ever inch of her body. Alex didn't know how long she had been awake but he saw she was already in the hallway heading towards Corvacs room. Her steps were slow and she leaned on the wall for support as she rapped her knuckles on the wooden door.

"What's wrong?" Corvac asked as he opened the door and saw the state of Meg.

"I don't know how long I can keep this up, it's like I'm burning from the inside," she gasped as she flopped into the chair in the corner of his room.

"Let me try something," Corvac responded, grabbing a few items from his pockets before retrieving a vial from a cabinet. He mixed a few ingredients together then enchanted the mixture with magic before handing it to Meg. She took it and drank it at his instruction. Alex could taste the foul concoction and wanted to wretch but Meg had better control of her gag response and manage to keep it down. Within moments he felt a warm tingle spread across her body, extending out from her stomach. The tingle ran over the pain and washed it away, leaving a dull sensation in it's place. Alex thought it felt similar to when he had had a filling and the anesthetic had begun to wear off afterwards.

"Thanks," Meg sighed as the pain diminished.

"You think you can keep this up? From what I can tell it won't be much longer before Lucifer is free, if we keep moving Alex should be safe," Corvac offered.

"Thanks but I'll manage. If it keeps Alex safe so he can defeat Lucifer then I'd rather not risk him being exposed just yet," Meg replied.

"That's awfully heroic of you," Corvac chuckled.

"Self preservation really, I don't want to risk Lucifer surviving because that would mean my death," Meg protested. She had a reputation of being an strong independent succubus to maintain, she didn't want people to start thinking she had gone soft.

"Oh give up, you care about him. And Ashley and Kono. I don't know how you feel about me but you've definitely made friends with the others, don't try that I don't need anyone routine anymore," Corvac chastised.

"Fine you got me, they're not bad people. Neither are you by the way," Meg smiled sincerely. It was the first time in over a hundred years she had considered someone a friend and she had forgotten how nice it felt to have people she trusted and trusted her.

"Are you alright?" Ashley asked from the doorway. She had a look of concern on her face.

"I'm fine," Meg reassured her before suddenly freezing. Corvac hunched over and stared at the ground as if he had just heard something terrifying behind him and didn't dare turn around. Kono came running up the corridor and burst past Ashley into the room.

"He's here," Kono muttered.

"Who's here?" Ashley asked although she knew the answer.

"Lucifer is free," Corvac responded.

"I can feel it too. And I can feel Alex's power growing in response. We need to get moving," Meg grunted in pain.

"So what's the plan?" Ashley asked as they gathered together.

"No plan. There isn't anything we can do against Lucifer, it's all up to Alex and we have to hope that Joshua was right," Corvac replied.

"I wish Irina was here," Kono muttered. Irina had left to go and find out if there was anyone willing to help stop Lucifer in case Alex failed. The fact they hadn't heard from her and she hadn't returned didn't bode well.

"Well here goes nothing," Corvac grumbled as he cast as spell to take them to Lucifer. In a bright flash they were out of the bedroom and found themselves in the middle of a large abandoned church.

"Well this is cliche," Ashley muttered.

"It's not a surprise, the holy power of the relics would be strongest here," Corvac replied. They looked around and were surprised to find the church seemed abandoned.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" Kono asked.

"Yes, just feel it," Corvac replied looking at the ground. Kono and Meg joined him as they both realized the power they sensed was below them, under the floor. They split up and looked for stairs. They had no luck until Kono realized there was only one pew left in the church and it was strangely in tact and in position despite all the others being partially destroyed and throw around the room. She went over and tried to push it but it wouldn't budge. She tried to lift instead which worked but it wasn't just the pew that moved, it pulled an entire piece of stone out of the ground with it. She heaved the heavy concrete out of the hole and threw it to one side, revealing a set of stairs.

The group gathered and made their way down. Corvac tried to persuade Ashley it was safer to wait upstairs but she refused to stay behind while Alex went in with them. Kono had to almost carry Meg as they reached the bottom of the stairs. She writhed in pain as they entered a large chamber. In the center of the chamber was a large mass, growing at an incredible rate. The group watched as the mass shifted and moved turning from black to red as it began to resemble something humanoid. It continued to grow until it took the shape of the largest demon any of them had ever seen.

"Ahhh freedom," the demon said as he stretched his body for the first time in millennia.

"Lucifer..." Corvac hissed under his breath but the large demon heard him.

"Ah my wonderful children, come to greet me for my return? And you brought a human with you, a sacrifice I presume?" Lucifer said mockingly as he eyed the group. He was almost fifteen feet tall and broad to match. He towered over the group as Ashley tried to not shake with fear.

"Here to stop you actually," Meg grunted with a pained grin.

"Stop me? And how do you plan to do that?" Lucifer taunted as Meg smiled. Her eyes glowed bright white and she screamed a scream of pure agony as the light spread over her whole body. Lucifer seemed to recoil in genuine fear as the light overwhelmed everyones senses. Once it faded Meg was unconscious on the ground and standing over her was Alex.

"This is how," Alex responded as he stretched out his arm to one side. Another beam of light extended from his open palm, growing longer before reshaping itself. As the light faded it left behind a wicked looking sword that seemed to glow unnaturally.

"How? That's not possible," Lucifer gasped as he looked at the blade. He tried to teleport away but couldn't and he knew the blade was the reason why. He tried casting a spell, maybe if he killed the wielder the sword would vanish. A ball of flame as hot as the surface of the sun formed in his hand and he flung it toward the group, intent on killing them all. With a flick of his wrist Alex cut the fireball in half as the blade absorbed its power.

"You were warned, if you ever left your cage you would be stopped," Alex said flatly as he walked towards the giant demon. Lucifer scrambled back in fear. Ashley couldn't help but amused despite being terrified at seeing such a large, powerful demon cowering in fear as the man she loved approached it. She watched as Alex stood in front of Lucifer. He drew the blade above his head and slammed in down in a long cut. The blade never made contact with Lucifer but instead drew a beam of light that extended from the tip and sliced the demon in half.

"Well I never," Corvac muttered as he watched Lucifer before chopped in two as easily as cutting through butter. They all watched as his body, cleaved in two, fell to the floor. There was no theatrics, no rumbling, explosions or anything like that. His remains simply fell to the floor and crumbled into a pile of Ash.

"Is that is?" Kono complained as they all realized it was over.

"What were you wanting?" Ashley asked.

"I don't know,. He was the prince of all evil, the father of demons, I thought there'd be a bit more of a fight," Kono replied as she stared at Alex. She watched as he turned, smiled at the group and collapsed to the ground.

"There must be something you can do?" Alex heard Ashley complaining. He opened his eyes and found himself back in bed, Ashley and Corvac were stood next to him and from the looks of things Ashley was berating him.

"Can't a man get some sleep in peace?" Alex croaked. His throat was dry and hoarse.

"ALEX!" Ashley yelled as she tackled him causing him to grunt at the impact.

"What happened?" Alex asked.

"You won, you beat Lucifer," Corvac grinned.

"I did?" Alex asked confused.

"Don't you remember?" Ashley asked.

"No, the last thing I remember I was in Megs room inside her body and..." He stopped there as he realized what he was about to say.

"Must be a side effect of having so much power inside him," Corvac guessed as the door opened.

"We heard Ashley yell, what happened?" Kono asked as she and Meg entered the room. They spotted Alex sat up in the bed and both broke out into smiles and they both jumped on top of him.

"I take it you guys were worried," Alex chuckled as the three woman sat on the bed around him.

"You've been asleep for two weeks," Ashley explained.

"Really? Doesn't feel like that," Alex replied with a yawn as he stretched his arms above his head.

"Well you can thank Corvac for that, he's been here using magic to keep you healthy every minute you've been asleep," Ashley explained.

"Well, thank you," Alex said smiling sincerely at Corvac.

"Thank you to you, you saved us all, even if you don't remember doing so," Corvac replied.

"So we're safe?" Alex asked.

"For now," Kono replied.

"So now what will everyone do?" Ashley asked, she was sad about her new little family splitting up.

"Well we have some lives to put back together, undo what Azalith did. That includes you two as well," Corvac smiled.

"I actually almost forgot all about that. I do miss my mom," Ashley sighed.

"Then we'll do it together, all of us," Alex suggested. The group looked at each other and nodded, no-one was going anywhere anytime soon.

12