Uncovering a Secret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop!" I caught myself saying without further thought. I wanted to cum in this moment like I had never wanted for anything before.

Jason smiled at Tyler and then at me. "No worries, baby," he said softly caressing my clit with his thumb as he pulled his knees up on the bed. Before I could react, he slid his cock into my pussy. The first stroke was a gentle one in which I cried out in unexpected glory. This was it! I was finally having sex. I had hungered for this moment since my early days of petting began years earlier. After the initial stroke, Jason's butt muscles tightened and he began thrusting hard and forcefully into my pussy. The pain was so good that I could not catch my breath to tell him that it hurt. I felt myself give way to his large member and the floodgates opened within me. From a well that I had not known even existed, I felt the flow of cum squirt down and out the cracks in my pussy between my flesh and his. Jason thrust forward twice more and a hot liquid filled me. I knew he had cum inside me and it was the most amazing feeling. I cried out in ecstasy with tears streaming down my cheeks. He slowed his thrusts before coming to a final stop and rocking back to sit on his feet. His thick penis glowed with a mixture of his sperm and my fluids and I knew then that I would never again see such a beautiful sight. Tyler smiled devilishly and then threw his legs over my upper body. His asshole was right in my face as I felt his tongue gliding down my body towards my throbbing hole. He began to lick the slick, wet mess from my skin as Jason caressed his head. His tongue flicked across my clit and I felt myself give an involuntary jerk. The boys laughed when I did that and my face grew hot.

"I think she liked it," Jason smiled to Tyler.

"I know. She needed some good cock. How was your first pussy?" Tyler questioned him as he looked up from my dripping mound.

"Almost as good as fucking you," Jason winked. My heart broke a little at this statement because I had enjoyed the ultimate sensations and I had wanted Jason to have a similar experience. After all, I could already imagine several sleepovers that Tyler could have where I could indulge in more of the same.

12