All Comments on 'Under a Thin White Sheet Ch. 04'

by LegacyUser

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh yeah, sweet as it should be

Love the change in dynamic of her persona where sheโ€™s a sexual predator one second and then the usual shy self the next second. Comes as a perfect companion tot he switching in perspective that relays the story so well here. Heโ€™s thawing to her approaches and actually runs with them when she wants, but sheโ€™s giving in a lot more than she initially planned so they are on equal ground here. Though I have some reservations about their display in public now that she said she met a guy, parents and others that know them will be paying close attention (maybe the dressing room offers some recluse though).

I like your enthusiasm to write more each time but do have some self control or weโ€™ll end up with chapters of 20+ pages by chapter 9, 3-5 pages is optimal and offers enough room for story progression while allowing us to read it in one go even when on the move.

Gave you another 5* and now that things are progressing beyond the usual laundry I can hardly wait for more.

Mark737Mark737almost 8 years ago
You're a sadist.

You're killing us with build up! She has a Jekyll/Hyde persona going on. There are only a handful of writers I look for once I read a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Speachless

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

Yes, we have to have more now that we are all built up :) They certainly crossed the line but their love and support is very strong and they enjoyed the encounter. Hopefully, they will develop this relationship quickly and well plus enjoy hot sex and the role playing more. Maybe, Rachel from the store will want to play too ?? In the next chapter, its obvious they need to start screwing each other and make it very hot and fulfilling. Great story and we cannot wait for more. Thank you !!

Robinius1Robinius1almost 8 years ago
Exceptional.

This chapter is probably one of the five sexiest I have ever read. The changing room has been done before - just never this well. Fewer mistakes this time and I think I'll just shut up about them from now on. I'm hooked! Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I cant get enough of this story! It is so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This inspired me to write my own stories using the characters in this one. Dont worry itll only be for me

LegacyUserLegacyUserabout 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 6 Submitted and pending review.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fabulous writing. Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous