All Comments on 'Under Centaurian Protection Ch. 03'

by AMY_Monaco

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 16 years ago
Beautiful cliffhangar ending. I couldn't

have done any better myself. Now get the next chapter out quick!!!

FrteacherFrteacherabout 16 years ago
I love these stories

Amy-

You are the only author I check for every day. Thank you for creating this wonderful world. I loved this story and all of them. I had tears in my eyes at the thought of Lila not making it through the birth. Another wonderful chapter.

Now don't make us wait so long for the next.

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlabout 16 years ago
Dammit!

You are making me cry! Wonderful story, great chapter, and you bring perfect touches of realism into this fantasy story. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Your killing us...

Please, please make it a happy ending...please.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 16 years ago
oh my god

I need my tissue box...oh my goodnes...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
i hope

you don't kill off Lila. Callum has been in so much pain already. pls update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Noo

You can't let lila die callum would'nt be able to handle it please update soon

TricialenTricialenabout 16 years ago
Oh My God!

How could you? She cannot die! Even though women still die in child birth, Lila just can't and what will Callum do if her loses her?

UHHHHH fix this! Please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
oh WHAT?

no way, you're doing it to us again. I'm sitting here loving this story and you do this...cliffhanger and what's worse is Lila bleeding out? NO WAY, not fair not allowed *whimpers, cries*

bad_girl69bad_girl69about 16 years ago
NO NO NO

YOU CANT..

LILA cant die.. Dont do that to poor Callum. He has already lost so much, dont make him lose his mate. You actully got be crying here. Please let Lila live some how. Please.

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 16 years ago
Noooo!

Oh my god! Please don't kill off Lila! Callum only just found his love, and he's been through so much pain already. The end where Callum is holding Lila and telling her to stay with him is just heartbreaking :'-(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I SAY NO, NO, NO

I know Callum is a character in a story but the depth of his pain his capacity to love make him leap off the page. I read his story, watched as he began to love again, to believe in love again and triumph over his terror of loving again. It would be too cruel to let his MATE, his Lila pass on. Whew this chapter was a rollercoater.

saddisticbeautysaddisticbeautyabout 16 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CANNOT LEAVE IT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY VERY BEING DEPENDS ON WAT HAPPENS NEXT!!! WAT HAPPENS!?!?!?! WAT HAPPENS!?!?!

Please please please write fassssssssssssssssssssssssssst

but not too fast that it affects your work. just fast enough that i dont go crazy wondering

:P

please!!

fortunamajorfortunamajorabout 16 years ago
if you kill of lila

you will end up with all your readers hating you. I swear it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You suck!

How could you leave us hanging there? I mean seriously your cruel this is the ONLY story I have on here right now and you left it at that?? I mean heck I REALLY hope that the next installment will be up in like a day or too I SO can't wait!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Don't leave us hanging!

I've checked back every day since you posted the last chapter looking for this one, and then you leave us hanging like that!! I hope the next one is coming right up! I love your writing and the way your characters love. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
PLEASE DON'T KILL HER OFF

PLEASE DON'T KILL HER OFF. IT WILL RUIN THE WHOLE STORY. I DON'T THINK I COULD READ ANYMORE IF SHE DIES. PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE!!! THIS STORY IS AMAZING!

BlazeWolfNightBlazeWolfNightabout 16 years ago
what?!

a hanger?! nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

please please please post the next chapter soon!!! i keep checking everyday!!! please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You CAN'T leave me like this!

Come on! You CAN'T leave me like this! And, PLEASE DON'T let her die! Callum has been through too much, already. And, just what is Julia going to do about Paul?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
waiting with bated breath

absolutely riveted to this story and hope you will continue to pursue this. I totally understand about the lengthy process in getting the approval to post this up, I have heard the same from other authors. It sounds worse than getting approval from councils to build homes. Anyhow, i know most authors have started to post at other websites like storiesonline.net which is quick to post your material. just a suggestion, but good luck. I look forward to the next installment.

trippychicktrippychickabout 16 years ago
no lol

you leave us all hanging! i hope you keep her around, i'd hate it if you killed her off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oh No

OMG...Please Please don't kill her...no!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wtf

Do not kill her off! This is the 1st time I've ever commented on what I've read on this site. This story line is great-and, yeah, okay, you should actually publish this through a publisher-because as someone else commented before, I would so buy this as a book (even though I am one of those with the "thing" about the anatomy!). Well, ignore that, I would really rather read it for free! I'll be back for more. DO NOT KILL HER OFF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I guess I'm with everyone else

I've been reading your stories since I stumbled across the second installment of Rose and Thayer's story and have really enjoyed them - but please don't kill Lila off. Callum has had enough sadness in his life....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
don't kill the humans

your writing is great and the cliffhangers are better than the soap operas. so please write soon. it would be great if you don't kill the human prisoners. maybe the centaurs are so smart to put them somewhere else so they can't find the camp anymore or have some special herb that causes them to lose memory. o - please finish the other story about alaina.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
When are you posting..?

Your story is great, I come everyday to check if you've posted already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Why?

Why would u do somting so evil, why in the world would u end the story like that? OMG.....please continue, i am dieing to know what happened. Please dont make Lila die! have a heart!.....Great story though, it has me on the edge of my seat...dont keep us waiting too long though.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I keep checking!!!

The next part has to be here soon!!! The cliff the story is hanging off of is driving me crazy!!! Please, please let them be ok! I love your stories BTW!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Where is....

..the rest of the story?????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
omg!!

grrr don't let her die!!!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
you're killin me

jeez, she better be ok! i'll be so mad if she isn't!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn it!

No, no, no...I refuse to believe that his mate will die. That would be beyond evil!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago

Wow, this is so nerve-racking !! Poor Lila and poor Callum. Such hopes for the baby that was coming and now Lila can die due to pph (postpartum hemorrhage) ...

Let's hope Julia or someone can help. They surely don't deserve this !

This is a very exciting series. I totally love it (as I did the other two). I voted it as fave. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous