All Comments on 'Under Cover Brother Pt. 01'

by sethp

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please

good one but build the plot. make a complete story and don't leave it after marta gets involved as well. take it further and make a family drama but seth is in control and no other guy is involved with the women.

billyjim55billyjim55over 9 years ago
Great job

I can tell already that I'm going to love this series. 5 stars is all i can give, but I think its worth more than those simple 5, ty for a great read and making it a good 5 pages so it can be enjoyed . I'm hoping the next chapter will be as long and exciting./ bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Great story! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh My God!

That story was so hot! I came twice before I finished it! Jesus! The plot twist/story change halfway through had me nearly out of my mind! Great job! 5 stars!

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 9 years ago
JUST GREAT

hurry up with part 2 , sitting on the edge of my seat !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seth is one lucky family fucker

This is a terrific story, or really saga, by a gifted writer. The plot is actually interesting (unlike with many stories of this genre) and the sex is hot. Seth's mom is a truly caring mom. As a matter of course she sucks off her boy every morning. "He loved how his mother could take every last inch of his cock without the slightest sign of a gag." Well, sure. Nobody has the same affection and concern for a boy's cock as his own mother. A mother loves her boy's cock when it's soft and just hanging down over his balls, it's so damn cute her eyes tear up. And she loves his cock when it's big and hard, a power tool between his legs, a real mommy-pleaser, geared for action between his own mother's legs. And then Seth has his lovely sister Millie. They love each other as only a brother and sister can. That's typical. Growing up together under the same roof, siblings as they mature get more and more excited by what each one has between their legs that's "different." The boy's thrilled by his sister's sweet little slit, the girl's in awe of her brother's whole male package. Naturally they fuck. For them heaven is the boy's big hard cock pumping away in his sister's tight wet twat, and bliss is the boy blowing his brotherly balls up inside his sweet sis. Seth's done that lots of times, and now--lo and behold--he's fucked a baby up his own sister's cunt. All that family semen Seth's shot up into Millie did its job. Mom's going to be over the moon for the grandchild her kids have given her, and the best part is that both of the family twats--his mother's twat and his sister's twat--will always be open for business as far as Seth and his powerful prick are concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

I love the story and love the way you showed everyone's feelings. It's a great story and well written. As I read it I felt like I was there watching live. I can't wait to find out what Marta knows and how will Seth deal with all the changes happening in his life. Don't make us wait to long to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please

Loved it! Keep it coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Great story. Include Marta in his life as a continuing intimate friend with benefits of Seth and maybe, the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

If Marta joins Nancy and Millie as one of Seth's women, with Marta marrying him and Nancy and Millie living with them that would definitely be a good premise.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 9 years ago
YES..

It is a good read. Yes it has great future potential. He could end up with 3, or more, women taking care of him and his sister's baby. I liked the flow of the tale. Hope you continue the story for several chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story but you lack firearms knowledge

If you are going to write a story and include firearms then you need to learn about them. Big John would never have carried a .357 Magnum......His bitch might but a .357 Magnum is too wimpy of a firearm for his character. Big John would have carried a Smith and Wesson .50 caliber or a .44 Automag or a .375 H&H Webley or even a 10mm not a puny .357.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep writing and don't worry about the firearms

Great story with great potential...I look forward to the next chapter. Also...a .357 mag is just fine for the character. I have all of the caliber's mentioned except for the H&H (really? in a pistol? sheesh) and the .357 will out perform all but the .44. Keep up the good work.

ps...if the supposed .50 is a .500 S&W...I get it. But more power does not equal more effective. thus endeth the sermon.

TLMorganTLMorganover 9 years ago
Another great story!

Back to back good stories bro! Can't wait for the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny aussie

Great story and don't worry about the Tick Turd that said the .357 was wimpy as if you shoot it at an Engine block it will go straight through it as I know as I had one in my army days as a back up weapon to my rifle and it had some great stopping power. Well let's get away from that bit of bitching from and ask please when is the next chapter appearing and I also hope that Marta joins the harem

mugglensumugglensuover 9 years ago
One of Literotica's Greats !!!

Your an excellent erotica writer. THis story is one of my all time favourites. No rushing into the sex. Building up the characters. Not too long either. Absolutely brilliant.

Please continue, Sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

wheres part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Part 2

Loved the first part. Is there an eta on pt 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Nice!

I particularly like the -- hell, the whole story was excellent. Nicely done. If you do a second installment, I would love to read it.

Justin45pepJustin45pepover 8 years ago
More please

Your story was so erotic I almost lost my mind. Knocking up ur sister and creampie ing ur mother,amazing. If you do a second part to the story can u have him knock up his mother that would be amazing. Thanks again for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice and juicy....

The story was hot and juicy it got me hot and wet... give me more erotic words and nasty subjects such as a man fucking a man. I hope for you to fuck or let your uncle suck your cock or ass... I like a big cock in my pussy and your sister and mother got me hot by telling how big you have a cock...

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69about 8 years ago
Great story

Please add Chapter 2 Please 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

TheWarrior87TheWarrior87about 6 years ago

Please continue this story!!!!!!

kdeville87kdeville87almost 6 years ago
MORE

Please continue this story!!!!!!

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

Well that was great, it had a little bit of everything in it. I want to know what Marta has to say.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
More please

what a good read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Part 2?

Great start to this story, please continue it soon!!!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
I am not sure.

Although the story flowed well I am a little pissed by some of the plot,like the following.

Millie ended up in jail for over 3 months for god knows what,and not being able to see her brother/lover/boyfriend all that time.

Mom/Momma/Nancy pretty much swooped in and laid claim on Seth like a posessive stingy teenage girl when she was damn near 60 years old and seemed like she didn't want Seth to be with anyone else besides her,not even her daughter Millie.

Seth pretty much was only in love with his sister Millie and deserved to have her for himself.

Marta clearly has feelings for Seth and other than a few jealousy issues I think Marta wants Seth herself,along with Mom and Millie.

So what does this mean I think the author should write part 2 and have Millie,Mom,and Marta to be with Seth,but have Millie and Marta as his main girlfriends and he Mom as his Sugarmama or bitch-on-the-side as they say since she is pretty much a senior citizen.The rest is gravy and its been 5 years where is Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This has quickly become my favorite, and it's only part 1. The sex is amazing and so intense, can't wait to read the next part!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have read alot of stories and read alot of books but this has the makings of a best seller!!!!! I loved it!!!! Please finish the story!!!!!!!

Dapitbull1Dapitbull1over 2 years ago

Please do chapter 2

MfkndragonMfkndragonover 2 years ago

Ok 1 why did the sister go to jail no story and the take over by the mom in that was bull shit and you say end of part 1 here it is later and still haven't seen part 2 and wtf bringing in the new chick in a manner like that coupled with the lack of story behind his/lover going to jail ruined the first part for me

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 2 years ago

We need a part 2! Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

continual "off ofs"...the most disgusting expression in english. yecch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cool story! I am not generally interested in incest stories but the mental images I got from the descriptions of Seth fucking his mom were fantastic! Perverted and hot! The underdeveloped distractions in the story are meaningless and don't diminish its overall effect. Well done!

newtype2525newtype2525over 1 year ago

Holy Crap!

I really love this story and the possibilities it presented. Oh man, do I wish that we got more of this story. It was so hot and then when the real heat of the story was just about to ratchet up, it ended. This really was an amazing tale. Maybe one day the writer will return!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 1 year ago
In a nutshell.

This story was well written,exciting and suspenseful, For Seth to actually fuck his Mom was dramatic but also warrented since their lives were on the line.Same goes for Millie and Seth.Tho Marta being non-related shouldn't be considered a major character.

Now at the end where Millie tells Seth she's pregnant and its his baby was a surprise but to be honest it made it touching that Millie's Daughter will soon have a Sibling.But for all involved I think Seth,Mom,and Millie and Daughter should move away and start a Family of incest love.

wildtazstudwildtazstud10 months ago

Great story . it was great but needs a few more parts to it. needs more of both mom n sis n marta all servicing him n taking care of him n having his babies. looking forward to much more on this one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersethp@sethp
I need your feedback and story ideas! If you have feedback for one of my stories good or bad; I want to hear it! I also need your story ideas. It only takes one good Idea to create a great story! Thanks!